Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those in chronological order? B/C it looks like she went back inside the hotel....

Looks like in order to me,shows her walking in and shows her leaving. NG is making me ill,talking about the stupid Octomom could be time used on Brittanee.

http://www.bluewaterresort.com
If you watch the little flash picture montage of the motel, there are pictures that give you a general idea of how bright it is surrounding the motel when the sun is going down. If you click on accommodations you can see the room layouts that they have available.

http://www.bluewaterresort.com
If you watch the little flash picture montage of the motel, there are pictures that give you a general idea of how bright it is surrounding the motel when the sun is going down. If you click on accommodations you can see the room layouts that they have available.

Thank you for the link cc81. A very good point that you make, that the outside could be illuminated very well just outside of the doorway and it would be difficult for us to determine the time based on that glimpse of the outside.

I have stayed in hotels that were so well lit outside that you could practically read a book standing in the parking lot...no lie.

I just noticed this and the times on the pics could very well not be correct but the bottom one where it shows her leaving says 1:00 pm.

the frame around the picture of the motel and Brittanee are different when you compare the first four and the bottom one. The bottom picture frame is missing the "DVR Player" logo and it shows a 'stop' button. The bottom picture is also a lot grainier even though it's the same exact camera position. Wonder what that's all about?!

ETA: the general size of the bottom picture is smaller than the other four

The "just" of what the mother had to say in the link I posted above is that Brittanee went to a friend's the wednesday of her spring break week and was in phone contact with her mother. Her mother thought she was at the friend's house the entire time until she got a call Saturday night that they couldn't find her (her friends). Her mother did not even know that she had left New York. Also, her Mother thinks she had left for the beach that Wednesday night.

ETA: the reason the mother even found out that day she was missing was because the friend's had called Britanee's boyfriend... who then called the other friend John... The other friend John then called the mother from his military post in North Carolina and at her request he drove to the hotel and found all of her things, etc...

I just noticed this and the times on the pics could very well not be correct but the bottom one where it shows her leaving says 1:00 pm.

It looks like PM08:13:00 to me.

Also in the video that nursebeeme posted, Mom states that during her conversation with Peter, when she told him she was going to contact the police, he checked out of the hotel

interesting...

I'm confused about those times. Did she arrive at 7:55 pm and leave at 8:13 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa