Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Brittanee and hoping for some new info sooner than later.

We just got back from Myrtle Beach. We go every year. Every year, I drive the route Brittanee walked that fateful night. I always check to make sure Walmart still has her poster up ... down in the bottom right corner.

I've never felt unsafe in Myrtle Beach. We love it there. I am shocked to see so many missing girls that are so similar in size, age, etc. that have all gone missing in SC ... routes we take to and from the beach and know well.

I can't imagine what all of those families are going through. My heart goes out to each and every one of them. May God bless them and give them the strength and determination to keep fighting and searching for answers. SOMEONE knows SOMETHING about each of these girls. Those that know need to look deep within themselves, especially if they have children of their own. They OWE the families an explanation on what happened to their loved one.

My prayers are that answers will come very soon for Brittanee's family, as well as all of the other families.

I have a strong feeling that there are people reading here that do know something ... even if it's a hunch or a small detail they feel is insignificant. PLEASE, call the tip line and share what you know. One little detail could be all they need to figure this out and bring some answer's to these families. They deserve that much. NO ONE deserves to disappear w/out a trace. Stop and think, how would your family feel if you were to disappear? If you are afraid, leave an anonymous tip. Just please don't remain quiet.

Not sure what you were doing way back on page three Britt...but here you go Sweetie, right back to page one.

If I had the money (for travel and bail) I would like to go to Myrtle Beach and shake LE. What are they doing? Anything?

:sigh: still nothing? I feel so awful for Dawn Drexel. I have her on my Facebook and it is so obvious how much she loves Britt and wants her home. Having a teenaged daughter of my own, I can't even imagine the nightmare this must be for her. If my daughter's school bus is even a few minutes later than normal, I start to panic..I can't fathom the pain and torture Dawn has endured over the past 2 + years not knowing anything about where her child is and if she is ok.
Thinking of Brittanee and Dawn as always and hoping for some news on this case.

:sigh: still nothing? I feel so awful for Dawn Drexel. I have her on my Facebook and it is so obvious how much she loves Britt and wants her home. Having a teenaged daughter of my own, I can't even imagine the nightmare this must be for her. If my daughter's school bus is even a few minutes later than normal, I start to panic..I can't fathom the pain and torture Dawn has endured over the past 2 + years not knowing anything about where her child is and if she is ok.
Thinking of Brittanee and Dawn as always and hoping for some news on this case.

You are so right, Dawn is living this every moment of every day and she deserves to know what happened to her daughter. I hope and pray the truth will come out soon for her sake and the sake of her family and friends.

I hope Brittanee if found soon and returned to her Mother. Hope is all we have and hope is all we need...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa