Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else used google earth on moodys current address? I took a screen shot but i dont know howto upload it hwre from my phone. Extremely wooded area right on a river. Its really secluded and creepy. I know sunset.lodge was searched but what about this area? Also on the sex offender registry i see him to have a harley and a green dodge dakota. If im not mistaken a while back didnt.someone say he alsonowned an suv, or 4 vehicles?? Maybe if he really is behind this, he sold the vehicle brit was taken in.

Has anyone else used google earth on moodys current address? I took a screen shot but i dont know howto upload it hwre from my phone. Extremely wooded area right on a river. Its really secluded and creepy. I know sunset.lodge was searched but what about this area? Also on the sex offender registry i see him to have a harley and a green dodge dakota. If im not mistaken a while back didnt.someone say he alsonowned an suv, or 4 vehicles?? Maybe if he really is behind this, he sold the vehicle brit was taken in.

I think the residence your referring to is fairly new. The place he was living at in 2009 and prior to sunset lodge was near the Georgetown airport. I get the feeling he moves around a lot. Yes I think about a year or so ago he had 3 pickups and the HD motorcycle registered to him. The HD is red with flames on it. I think it is a early to mid-90's model. The one he has now was the oldest of the 3 if I remember right. I would guess the newer pickups had loan payments and the older one he owned outright? Maybe he couldn't afford the payments on the newer ones? I think one was a Ford F100 and the other was a GMC or Chevy.

Im certain le would have searched them...

I just thoughy maybe there woukd have been a reason.he choose to move to that area. I also saw a lot of backroads that thr technology wouldnt let me.go down. So that pretty much answers the questiom about him being familliar with the wooded areas and backroads. He found thay little house..

Maybe he sought a new place more secluded for his next victim. Its just a matter of time for him to murder, torture, rape someone else.

Im certain le would have searched them...

I just thoughy maybe there woukd have been a reason.he choose to move to that area. I also saw a lot of backroads that thr technology wouldnt let me.go down. So that pretty much answers the questiom about him being familliar with the wooded areas and backroads. He found thay little house..

Thats exactly what crossed my.mind.
Its just odd to me bc tje area is so secluded
Woods all around and right.on tje river
I dont rhink its a place youd select from
The classifieds. He would have hadd to havr
Been there before. Driven around tje area and.
Scoped it out. Thats my gut feeling.
If he is resoonsibke for brittanee i really feel like
That may have something.to do with his.moving to
Thay oarticular area. If god.forbid she be deceased
Maybe he wsnted.to.be closer to the location of the body
To know if le gwts too close for comfort.

This may or may not be the case.
I still want.to know exactly why he was named a
Poi in the firsy olace aside from being an.offender
And having been in the area.
Theres something more.

I really have no suspicion towards the friends.
Being greedy spoiled kids doesnt make you a killer
Or criminal. Just a lousy person.

I spent my afternoon lookimg at tje unidentifed in nc, sc, and. Ga. Nothing.

A year ago i asked if thwre was any way of.knowing if the cell ohone had ever been.reactivated or pawned. Is there any wau for rhis to be researched?

What has led dawn to believe rhis may be relsted to sex trafficking?

I've never thought of that. That is interesting. If RM has a place right next to the river does he have a boat with a dock behind the house? We always here about the last location of BD's cell phone pinging at the Poleyard Landing. Is there a possibility a boat was used? Maybe it's more obvious than we think. I mean wouldn't that be the main reason you would go to a boat landing? Is that why LE keeps saying someone out there knows something? Maybe a boat was borrowed that weekend if he doesn't own one? Isn't that one of the things SC is known for it's canals and waterways? I think I read once that there are thousands of miles of canals and waterways in SC. They call them liquid highways.

Yeah i mean it could have pinged
But we dont know if.it could have been turned
Off, smashed, or thrown into water. But i feel
Like if he didnt take it the mknute he got her in tje car
It was probably either destroyed once he got there.
Or turned off and he kept her purse and did
Something with it later.
The sunglasses thst were found. Was this before or
After sunset.lodge was searched?
The.boat is very possible.
Maybe he knows someone with a boat and maybe thaybwas the
Person who tipped le on him. I remember 'we received a tip
More.beneficial.than even the.tipster was aware'
Maube it was someone who.knew of.his backhround and.tjoughy
It.to.be.fishy that he had made a sudden request tk.borrow a
Boat at random, then that friend realized therr was a search in
That area and connected the dots.
Just a theory.

Does anyone know if he is involved in night lifr?
Maybe shr jad even.met him. Thoughy.he had a.co
Motorcycle. Hes older, maybe he even provided
Alcohol. For all we know, he could have met thr
Whole gang and they MAY be afraid of him.

Did he have a cell phone? (Pinging in samr area as
Brittanees?)

Maybe question boat owners as to any of thrm have ever
Met him or seen him around the landing
With anyyone else?

And as far as getting rhe new vehicles then getting
Rid of them, i wonder how long he may have had them.
Im thinking evidence. If it were me, and i had 4 vehicles
And couldnt afford them, first thing i would do would
Be sell the older ones and keeo tje nicer.
Maybe he got rid od the one with any dna so it coulsnt be
Searched.

i am just so baffled by this case one min i think the "friends" are involved the next i'm sure its RM and then there is the sex trafficking theory i wish we could get some more info released i just have this feeling that there is something simple that is being looked over idk just my thoughts

But I thought that Brittanee had not been hanging out with AL or JO or anyone in that group because of how mean they had been to her? That would be really weird if her and AL were hanging out on the beach just earlier that afternoon before she went missing. I've always heard that by the second day there, they really weren't associating with Brittanee. That would make AL look even worse if they were together on the beach that morning and then just a few hours later got into an argument or whatever and made Brittanee walk all the way back to the hotel to return them. It was my understanding that Brittanee had met up with PB and his friends on the beach behind his hotel, but I didn't think AL was in the mix anywhere even though she was kind of close to Peter it seems like.

I can't say definitely who was with her or what day they were on the beach as I honestly try not to completely believe all that is said & keep all options open. But I was told that because Britt didnt bring much for cash that JO & I believe VN were paying for her meals so she was at least eating with them. I think their time was limited together but not non existent. The argument was actually with JO not AL for what I know. But honestly any way you look at it, of all the kids I think that AL looks pretty close to as bad as PB here. She was Britts friend for years & she disregarded her, has to this day & hasn't talked to Dawn or any of the family on 4 years? What "friend" does that unless you have something to hide?

Thats exactly what crossed my.mind.
Its just odd to me bc tje area is so secluded
Woods all around and right.on tje river
I dont rhink its a place youd select from
The classifieds. He would have hadd to havr
Been there before. Driven around tje area and.
Scoped it out. Thats my gut feeling.
If he is resoonsibke for brittanee i really feel like
That may have something.to do with his.moving to
Thay oarticular area. If god.forbid she be deceased

This may or may not be the case.
I still want.to know exactly why he was named a
Poi in the firsy olace aside from being an.offender
And having been in the area.
Theres something more.

I really have no suspicion towards the friends.
Being greedy spoiled kids doesnt make you a killer
Or criminal. Just a lousy person.

I spent my afternoon lookimg at tje unidentifed in nc, sc, and. Ga. Nothing.

A year ago i asked if thwre was any way of.knowing if the cell ohone had ever been.reactivated or pawned. Is there any wau for rhis to be researched?

What has led dawn to believe rhis may be relsted to sex trafficking?

BBM
I can't say I think any of them killed her, but do I think they know something? YES. Whether they realize it or not, I think they have knowledge of something that could help LE find out what happened or who took Britt.

Only one more week until Brittanee's 4 year. Never thought we'd still be here doing this. I pray for her family. What a tragedy. Time to come home Britt.

I cabt believe theres no media around the anniversery,
I expected to hear something

I've never thought of that. That is interesting. If RM has a place right next to the river does he have a boat with a dock behind the house? We always here about the last location of BD's cell phone pinging at the Poleyard Landing. Is there a possibility a boat was used? Maybe it's more obvious than we think. I mean wouldn't that be the main reason you would go to a boat landing? Is that why LE keeps saying someone out there knows something? Maybe a boat was borrowed that weekend if he doesn't own one? Isn't that one of the things SC is known for it's canals and waterways? I think I read once that there are thousands of miles of canals and waterways in SC. They call them liquid highways.

BBM
I've heard her cell pinged last in McClellanville but never saw a specific location. Can you point me in the direction where this is said?

I cabt believe theres no media around the anniversery,
I expected to hear something

There always is the day of or the day before. I heard on FB that this year her younger sister is hosting an event in honor of Britts 4 year mark. I'm hoping this change in hostess (if that's how you'd put it) will tug at a few hearts as her sister is now getting older and able to do something for her sister.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25/three-years-after-brittanee-drexels-disappearance-past-victim-person-interest/

About the 5th paragraph from the bottom in the link above it talks about the location of the last signal from BD's cell phone. Also in the Disappeared episode on BD they mention it a few times and even filmed the detectives standing and walking around the boat landing. I made a quick map on Google Earth which shows the location of the cell tower that was most likely pinged. The tower is closer to McClellanville (6 miles) than Georgetown (15 miles). The Poleyard Landing is about 4 miles from the cell tower. I was able to find a website which allows you to find the cell towers in any given location. Then of course with Google Earth you can zoom in on them and see them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25/three-years-after-brittanee-drexels-disappearance-past-victim-person-interest/

About the 3rd or 4th paragraph from the bottom it talks about the location of the last signal from BD's cell phone. Also in the Disappeared episode on BD then mention it a few times and even filmed the detectives standing and walking around the boat landing. I made a quick map on Google Earth which shows the location of the cell tower that was most likely pinged. The tower is closer to McClellanville (

Interesting that as many times as things have been published that seems to be buried. The Disappeared show had so many inaccuracies when I watched it I wondered if they had someone sign off on it after the producers edited it or if it was due to what wasn't being released at the time. One thing I always found concerning was the airport across the street from Sunset Lodge. Both the boat launch & airport would be needed for a fast escape if human trafficking was involved. One thing I've always tried to remember with the phone too is that it wasn't necessarily always with her. She could have easily went North while it was taken South, sadly the entire thing is mind boggling without a solid lead.

ETA: the one thing I can't shake is-why if not involved did PB run home & retain such a high profile (in Rochester) defense attorney on Monday BEFORE he was deemed a POI. This makes me think he knows something, and honestly his attitude & speech patterns on Dr Phil only make me think it more.

Wow you are fast. I didn't even get a chance to get finished. Ha ha ha. I tend to edit a lot.

Wow you are fast. I didn't even get a chance to get finished. Ha ha ha. I tend to edit a lot.

Sorry. I type on my iPad & can open more than one window at a time. I haven't looked at that article in so long, I'm not sure why I dismissed that. Thanks for bringing it back up.

To be honest I just googled the information and that is the article that came up. That was about the extent of it on my end.

Ugh i cant stand my phone. I just had the longest paragraph typed and lost it.
Anyway i saw a post on fscebook by brittanees sister.
A girl had said she had a dream about brit and in her dream she was alive and
Being held by a woman and she sister said 'hmm must be the bxxxh that peter sold
Her to' i was thinking wow, this family truly believes he sold her into sex trafficking.
Thats a big statement. Not just bitterness to him being a . Imo.
I wonder if they know more than they can share.
I just cant see it.. we know they didnt walk out behind her, they would have been seen
On video as she was.. its possible a call.was made, someone waiting outside the hotel.
But would brittanee be his first anx only victim? Do we know if there have been other
Abductions in regards to maybe his.clubs, or other girls hed happen to.know?
Plus there would be the money. Would he have made a.large deposit or purxhase
Around this time? If he is responsible, maybe he took his payment and fled to.do something
With the money leaving behind the measley 100 deposit? I just really doubt this being
The case. Im 23. I have a lot.of friends who are all about the party scene.
My cousin was 16 and had a seizure at a party and died of an od,his friends left him there til the next morning then called my aunt, they said they thiught he aas just joking around.
He laid convulsing and turning blue and didnt move, and they continued drinking and
Having fun. He was prounounced dead xmas morning. Not a very merry xmas for my family.
For a while we wanted tobelieve he was drugged. But the reality is, he was with ******
Friends who only cared about themselves and didnt.wanna ruin their own fun even if it meant
Saving a life. Kinda how i feel about her friends. Maybe not.killers or.criminals, just jsckasses.
But im also not 100% sure on moodg though either.
Could be either or neither. Since theres no body ir belingings ever found,
She really could be alive for all we know. I pray thats the case.
I hope if she is, she is put in a situation where shes able to ask fir help.
If she was kidnapped, someone has her stuff. Im confident something,
Anything would have been found by niw.
Those if.yiu familliar with holly.bobo, her purse and lunch bag have
Both been found.

Random, but i was looking at her spring break pictures, and they all looked so close, like
The best of friends having the time of their lives. Was jg the only.person she had mentioned being miserabme to, or were there maybe texts with other friends? And do we have pics or descriptions of.all of the friends she was with? There were.a couple.people in photos i didnt recognize and its probably just wishful thinking thay we happen to see a pic of her with someone she met in sc who could.possibly.know.something. i ask if her bf was the only one she had told she was havjng a.bad time bc.the pics look ljke theyre having fun, and it.made me wonder jd just maybe she wanted.him to think she wasnt having fun and had just been staying in bc she had been doing something he wouldnt like. Maybe she smoked pot and he dkdnt ljke that,or maybe he was jealous kf one. Of the guys who were there and she didnt want him to knkw they were hanging out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong