Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the post above. I didn’t see that it had already been posted, and I can’t seem to figure out how to delete it!

I’m interested to see where this new information takes us.

I am a little confused...I recall the FBI saying she was kidnapped by black guys and passed around, raped, then shot and fed to alligators. But in the link about the suspect is an evil looking white guy...So was the original reports wrong?

Raven Tiara Brown @WHEC_RBrown 19m

BREAKING: Her father, Chad, says the FBI has finally made an arrest, charges are pending and more information will be released "in the next few days". The post goes on to say: "FINALLY MY FAMILY CAN GET CLOSURE and hopefully bring my daughter home where she belongs! @news10nbc

Quote Tweet

news10nbc @news10nbc 21m
#BREAKING The father of the Chili teenager who has been missing for more than a decade posted on Facebook Wednesday night that an arrest has been made. Brittanee Drexel's father: 'After 13 years FBI has made an arrest.'

I live in Myrtle Beach and this case is haunting. I hope they can finally bring closure. Correct me if I am wrong but based on the information given about BD, didn't the FBI feel it is solved? IMO The story being told has elements of truth. That's a lot to make up but stranger things have happened. My Dad, with one of his nuggets of wisdom, always said that if you are going to tell a lie...be sure you include some truth.

There you have it. As I was typing, news came out on the case.

WBTW News13 @WBTWNews13 3h

Public records law violated after arrest of 2012 person of interest in Brittanee Drexel case, expert says https://trib.al/zK3QuZf

UGHHHH, I get the need for transparency and the importance of our (the public) rights… but I wish WBTW and whatever other news agencies would chill out and wait for the press conference. The FBI likely told Georgetown County to withhold the information until they can recover as much evidence as they can without all the lookey loos and are ready to go to press with the information. They probably want to make sure they fact check and verify 10x after that PC about the T family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes