Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding it hard to wait too! I am assuming they have Britt's dental records and maybe they can do a tentative ID before the DNA comes back, that could take weeks.

I was looking at RM's booking photo. What is the reason he has one eye closed? I know I'm reaching but isn't Brittanee blind in one eye, I am wondering if that was some sick signal he's sending...jmo
Hmm who knows about the eye. Do you know approximately how long it takes for tentative ID results??

I am finding it hard to wait too! I am assuming they have Britt's dental records and maybe they can do a tentative ID before the DNA comes back, that could take weeks.

I was looking at RM's booking photo. What is the reason he has one eye closed? I know I'm reaching but isn't Brittanee blind in one eye, I am wondering if that was some sick signal he's sending...jmo

The police would not allow him to close one eye in his mugshot. They would retake the mugshot until it was correct. He must be missing one eye.

I wondered that myself.

Wondering if there is a connection between Moody and the Taylors? Angry that it has taken so long when SLED had obstruction charges on Moody the day Brittanee disappeared. Totally unacceptable, and IMO the multiple agencies involved failed miserably.
There has to be so much more to this story. That may be why the delay in the presser. Poor Brittanee I don't even want to imagine what hell she went through and what her family is still going through!

If Moody is indeed the guy (and it’s looking like he is) then I would like to hear an explanation for how he got her off the street in the first place. IMO BD would not have gotten into a car with a strange man. And if Moody was alone, and was driving, he would have to stop his car in traffic and grab a resisting BD off the street, all without anyone noticing, and then drive south with a very unwilling 17yo passenger (unlikely). It’s possible he was parked in one of the parking lots along the route, but everything we’ve seen shows BD walking on the sidewalk and the timeline always suggested a quick grab, or BD willingly entering a vehicle. Makes me wonder if someone else is involved, possibly a female driver to entice BD into the vehicle, allowing RM the freedom to control or incapacitate BD while the accomplice drove south from MB. JMO

I don't know for sure, but she was daring, can imagine her going for a ride for fun or something. Moody is a pro at this.
Not a chance. I believe she was taken against her own will and more than 2 people involved in her abduction. The 3 men seen walking with a dog behind her minutes before her disappearance still look suspicious to me. Does anyone know if Moody has a facebook profile?

I don't know for sure, but she was daring, can imagine her going for a ride for fun or something. Moody is a pro at this.
She was angry and annoyed, texting with her boyfriend. I don’t see her going for a joy ride with a solitary 40-something male stranger. If anything, I guess it’s possible she could’ve accepted a short ride to her hotel, but, again, as soon as she realized they weren’t going to stop at her hotel, she would’ve started fighting. Moody is certainly an experienced predator, but most of RM’s victims in CA were very young girls, and presumably easier to control. BD was 17, an athlete, and according to everyone who knew her, not someone who would go down without a fight. Again, this is all JMO.

Nooo they should NOT release him!!!what if he kills himself?? And then we never find out what happened!!
I doubt he will be released. The fact that things moved pretty quick here and that the LE went and immediately recovered remains tells me that he has likely confessed. It could be the judge may have to set a bond on the current obstruction charge, but it will be high and there would be the monitor requirement if he is released. But I bet he isn't even trying to be released. Suspicion of murder hold could come at anytime and formal charges filed perhaps monday. Not sure what the procedure is back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73