Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this man is a real creep, and it is horrible if Brittanee was taken by, abused, and killed by him… But in comparison to the other story about her being kept for days, abused by many, kept in sexual slavery… Well, I really hope that she didn’t suffer for that long! To me, that would be so much worse than to be killed quickly.

I think I found it on the Georgetown County GIS and it was owned by Harmony Plantation LLC sold to Harmony Holdings, LLC in 2000, in May 2009 it was a master in equity sale $2,887,851 to Greenway Landing, , LLC (which is now dissolved), and in 2019 it was sold to WATERFRONT FARM AND TIMBER LLC for $500,000 and recently sold in Jan 2022 to David B Rupert, Trustee for $399,000. It's about 185 acres and for them to be there such a short period of time means they must have had specific information. Pretty sure this is the TMS #01-0438-001-03-00 of the property that you have a photo of. I don't know of any specific connection other than at the time she went missing it was pretty much an abandoned development with little traffic or activity.
The one I matched up is owned by what looks like a husband and wife since at least 2019. I confirmed it is the same tract of land. The man’s initials are MC. She is DC.

Moody lived at Sunset Lodge which is in front of Harmony property on 17 Southbound side. I am right across the street from the lodge daily and have employees that live there now. I was there at the lodge when Moody was originally a suspect.
I wonder when the house, storage building and the rest of the improvements were done on the property. Google maps looks different than it does now because Google maps is 14 years old. The gate and keypad we see in the news reports wasn’t there when Google maps did the street view but it is DEF the same property. Owned by a husband and wife with initials MC and DC.

I am finding it hard to wait too! I am assuming they have Britt's dental records and maybe they can do a tentative ID before the DNA comes back, that could take weeks.

I was looking at RM's booking photo. What is the reason he has one eye closed? I know I'm reaching but isn't Brittanee blind in one eye, I am wondering if that was some sick signal he's sending...jmo
I hope she poked his damn eye out if it was him!

I don't know for sure, but she was daring, can imagine her going for a ride for fun or something. Moody is a pro at this.
No I don't think she would get in the car with a stranger for a second he overpowered the smaller girl I'm sure he did the same she didn't have time between texts to make friends either , someone snached her

A FB page centering around happenings in Georgetown has a post from yesterday about Moody, apparently he grew up there. The post explains a lot, not sure if any of it could be shared, here (Initials of the person posting ar GC):

MAY 13

There might be a break in South Carolina in the disappearance of Brittanee Drexel, a 17-year-old missing New York girl.

Brittanee Drexel was last seen in 2009 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, where she had gone on spring break without her parents’ knowledge. For years, family and friends have maintained hope that they would learn what happened to the teenager.

On May 13, the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office in Georgetown, South Carolina, revealed that it was holding a press conference on Monday “in regards to recent law enforcement activity within Georgetown County.” The release did not give further details. The Democrat & Chronicle has reported that this activity might be related to the Brittanee Drexel case, although that has not been confirmed by authorities.

brittanee-drexel-disappearance.jpg

More at Brittanee Drexel Disappearance: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Hopefully if he does trial to bail out, they're ready to hit him with more charges. He's a man with nothing to lose at this point, and that makes him spectacularly dangerous.
I read somewhere that there are also “pending charges” so bet money if he was going to make bail, they would put a detainer on him if they haven’t already.

Maybe he covered for others then? I am still wondering If somehow associated with the Taylor's. Maybe not. It is weird that is allowed bond. And 100.000 is not a huge amount to bond out.
I think that’s entirely possible too.
No I don't think she would get in the car with a stranger for a second he overpowered the smaller girl I'm sure he did the same she didn't have time between texts to make friends either , someone snached her
That’s what makes me it’s possible all these people are intertwined. One driving while one grabbed her off the street. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if RM and the Taylor boys’ involvement turns out to be one and the same.

Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but I thought LE had officially stated they had found
some of Brittanee's DNA evidence in the Taylor shack? Is this correct?
I found this:

In an online posting, Drexel's father, Chad Drexel, claimed there is other evidence that the family cannot reveal.

"We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses not in jail) with
my daughter — we are just praying that they do the right thing and (step) forward with
what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the exact area where
my daughter's DNA was found," Chad Drexel wrote."

Raymond Moody's former partner not shocked he's a person of interest in Drexel case.

I found this:

In an online posting, Drexel's father, Chad Drexel, claimed there is other evidence that the family cannot reveal.

"We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses not in jail) with
my daughter — we are just praying that they do the right thing and (step) forward with
what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the exact area where
my daughter's DNA was found," Chad Drexel wrote."

Is there a connection between Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor (who supposedly murdered the victim) and Raymond Moody (who was arrested on obstruction)?

The below news story is a fairly comprehensive overview of the case. In it, there are additional statements by Taquan Brown, who is the informant who said the victim was held by a group of black men, gang raped over several days, shot to death by Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor and thrown in an alligator pit. This information was released by the FBI, and in my opinion, it is false information. I think the informant, for reason of his own, (probably to get better treatment in prison) lied about this whole scenario.

Per this news article, authorities are now saying that Raymond Moody is the right man. Probably any news conference will have to address the information released by the FBI concerning Taquan Brown's presumed false assertion that Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor murdered the victim.

All of this is MOO!

Last edited by a moderator:
The below news story is a fairly comprehensive overview of the case. In it, there are additional statements by Taquan Brown, who is the informant who said the victim was held by a group of black men, gang raped over several days, shot to death by Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor and thrown in an alligator pit. This information was released by the FBI, and in my opinion, it is false information. I think the informant, for reason of his own, (probably to get better treatment in prison) lied about this whole scenario.

Per this news article, authorities are now saying that Raymond Moody is the right man. Probably any news conference will have to address the information released by the FBI concerning Taquan Brown's presumed false assertion that Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor murdered the victim.

All of this is MOO!

I'm of a similar opinion, I don't think Brown knew any intimate details, nor was he an eyewitness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member