Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well have we heard anything new today/Im so lost with the conversation on a;; the pics.I guess i lurk to much and dont post enough either an cant see photos albums either.This case has consumed me about like CA has,I leave this page up and continue coming back and checking.I did send a friend request today to B's myspace so maybe someday i can see what yall see lol

It was said the "girls" Britt was staying with got a new hotel, but what about JO's brother who was also staying with them? Has anything come up on him?

I don't know... as if it weren't hard enough to try and understand the actions of teenagers!:)

I must totally be missing something because it looks like the girls changed hotels shortly after Brittany left and then decided that they were going to head back to NY right after they got the new room. If that is the case they are either really, really stupid or really, really guilty. All of them... if that is what happened I can't believe someone didn't get upset because the plug was pulled all of a sudden.

It was said the "girls" Britt was staying with got a new hotel, but what about JO's brother who was also staying with them? Has anything come up on him?

Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know LE really focused on Phil B. I would LOVE to get my hands on all of their rap sheets. I'm thinking that there will be more reports tomorrow. This is so frustrating! They found that little boy that went walking in the woods, then they found Briant R., I'm really hoping that all good things come in threes and we'll have a Brittanee miracle soon!

well have we heard anything new today/Im so lost with the conversation on a;; the pics.I guess i lurk to much and dont post enough either an cant see photos albums either.This case has consumed me about like CA has,I leave this page up and continue coming back and checking.I did send a friend request today to B's myspace so maybe someday i can see what yall see lol

Welcome!!! Just jump right in. We won't bite! :)

No, nothing new in the media. Autumn found the photos of Jo wearing the exact same outfit that Brit disappeared in. Crazy.

I've been consumed by this case, too. How does someone just vanish? It's really frightening.

Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know LE really focused on Phil B. I would LOVE to get my hands on all of their rap sheets. I'm thinking that there will be more reports tomorrow. This is so frustrating! They found that little boy that went walking in the woods, then they found Briant R., I'm really hoping that all good things come in threes and we'll have a Brittanee miracle soon!

I was wondering about rap sheets the other day as well. I found the Monroe county clerk of courts website and looked up the two girls that she went to MB with. Nothing came back on them. I didn't look up any of the guys though.

I just found the NY state supreme court website where you can also look up court records. I've done searches for JO, PO, PB, and AL. I haven't gotten anything back on any of them.

Sorry I'm new hear and come from Rochester. I've been reading all of the posts and I can't find it now, but some of the linked pictures I think they were Lindsay Qs (with the drive home) 3 of them struck me funny. 2 showed the girls using their fingers like guns to there heads (on the drive home) and 1 of the mb pics (I think Lindsay's or it could have been JOs) had the caption bang,bang, pow, pow under it. Did that strike anyone else. I wish I could find it it could have been in the 2nd or 3rd thread.

Sorry I'm new hear and come from Rochester. I've been reading all of the posts and I can't find it now, but some of the linked pictures I think they were Lindsay Qs (with the drive home) 3 of them struck me funny. 2 showed the girls using their fingers like guns to there heads (on the drive home) and 1 of the mb pics (I think Lindsay's or it could have been JOs) had the caption bang,bang, pow, pow under it. Did that strike anyone else. I wish I could find it it could have been in the 2nd or 3rd thread.

Here is the link you are looking for .. but all the captions have been deleted

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009343&id=1372860063#/album.php?aid=2009343&id=1372860063

Weirdddd something ain't right with those girls...LE needs to ride their butts till they crack, I just hope they aren't letting them slide cuz their girls and PB is getting all the rap cuz he's a boy. I bet Jen O is a manipulator, theres just somethin about her that isn't right. I can't believe she has any friends!! But I guess thats why they say "Birds of a feather flock together". Poor Brit she was so nieve....It was sad seeing the comment on her pic that said live fast die pretty. :-(

Welcome to WS Rochestergirl! I saw you were lurking, because of your name I almost went down and asked if you had any local info!:)

Well I just got done looking at John Hahns myspace and I scrathed him off my suspect list. I couldn't find anything discriminating and according to his page he's in a relationship. Also he has caring eyes, I get the feeling maybe her mom called him because he was the only person closest in distance to Brit at that time, so thats why he was the one that reported her missing. Althought I still wanna know what his secret is...I think I'm gonna ask him..lol

I just wondered if anyone realized that LQ didn't go down to MB w/Brittanee? JO, AL & Brittanee ran into the group that LQ was with while down there. LQ is in JO's pictures at Club K. If you look at some of the other albums in LQ's facebook her group stayed in what appears to be a home w/an older couple- not sure who that was. As for the "bang, bang, pow, pow", it may have been something or could be them just screwing around, or doing a corny mix of Black Eyed Peas song "Boom Boom Pow" Funny thing? THEY were smart enough to remove their comments- JO & tow were not! At this point, anything that sticks out is a good thing to keep in mind, atleast IMHO.:)

Hmm I wonder why J.H has JO on his friendslist but not Brit.

Did I miss this? His profile is private, are you on his? I have to say for him to have JO not Britt would make me think a few things- 1-from the news he seems to be an investigative personality, he may be trying to keep tabs on JO 2-the girl on FB that says that Britt had deleted her Myspace and that the Brittylush is a fake may not be lying, she did say she was on the previous acct.

Again...more questions than answers....:bang:

Considering how tight those shorts are I wouldn't even want to wear them again until they were washed.

I can think of one reason for JO needing her shorts ASAP: she wanted to make sure that she had all of her clothes before leaving. If JO was so intent on getting her shorts back you would think that she would have gone searching for Brittanee who had the shorts.

Makes me wonder if the girls were sending her on a wild goose hunt and were planning on deserting her, the other explanations for the ruse are much, much worse. I really hope that one of these kids starts talking. I can see JO and PO protecting each other, but considering the "character" of the other kids involved you'd think they would turn on one another in a heartbeat. Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder if that is the reason why LE seemed to focus so much on PB?

Hi to all, Newbie here who has been doing a lot of reading but just joined and I love it here! :woohoo:.

The shorts issue has really been a red flag for me as well and Daisy just made some amazing points. My first thought on the shorts was that they would need to be washed before wearing if J wanted to do so and if she was packing then why couldn't she just wait for B to return? The other thing of course that REALLY has me puzzled is that they changed hotels. Did they alert B to this fact at ANY time? This just gives me a terrible feeling that I cannot shake even though it seems like such a small issue.

Although I do not believe B to be a runaway, I also would like to add that I have looked at many of the pictures you all have discovered and thought that IF B really did want to disappear seems like she would not have any problems with that. She looks so different in many of the photos that I would not have known it was the same girl if the posters here had not posted them. Amazing!

B and her fam as well as all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. :blowkiss:

I became friends on B's myspace (brittylush) and was going through some of her friends pages. I checked one of them named Nick, http://www.myspace.com/nicknack17, and he had a friend that to me looks like B, here is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/marrrrinaaa... I don't know why she would have more than one but it does look like her to me. Anyway...

Didn't they go to MB with a guy named Nick who was 21?

I became friends on B's myspace (brittylush) and was going through some of her friends pages. I checked one of them named Nick, http://www.myspace.com/nicknack17, and he had a friend that to me looks like B, here is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/marrrrinaaa... I don't know why she would have more than one but it does look like her to me. Anyway...

Didn't they go to MB with a guy named Nick who was 21?

Just a few things, 1-don't always trust the age on the Myspace. Just like w/FB you can easily lie and have it say anything you want. I have seen young girls have theirs set at "82", my niece is 12 and hers says she is 18. 2- Some people have multiple pages to throw off their parents, sometimes they forget their log ons & passwords 3-Good question as far as if Nick went, I haven't seen him in pics, (atleast that I remember) there was a Nico but this is a different person. 4-She seemed to have friends all over the place. 5-IMO I don't think Marina looks like her, very similar though, JMO.

Oh and BTW- Miss Patti- WELCOME!!!:flashbak:

( I know I am a newbie...but everyone is so friendly I had to help pass it on!)

Did I miss this? His profile is private, are you on his? I have to say for him to have JO not Britt would make me think a few things- 1-from the news he seems to be an investigative personality, he may be trying to keep tabs on JO 2-the girl on FB that says that Britt had deleted her Myspace and that the Brittylush is a fake may not be lying, she did say she was on the previous acct.

Again...more questions than answers....:bang:

Yepp I sent him a freinds request and he accepted....I clicked to see if JO was under his new friends but she wasn't, cuz I thought maybe he added her after the fact. I went through all his 26 pages of comments and didn't see one from her. Maybe everyone thinks Brit deleted her myspace? How could that be a fake with all those pics of her on it...unless someone was stealing her pics when she had a page. It makes no sense though why her friend would do that. I hope LE is looking into that page just to be sure...makes me wonder if the person on facebook that said it was a fake isn't trying to throw everyone off. Possibly it could be Britt or the person that knows where she is pretending to be her friend signing in, because it makes no sense whatsoever why none of them are signing into their own pages. :waitasec:

Yepp I sent him a freinds request and he accepted....I clicked to see if JO was under his new friends but she wasn't, cuz I thought maybe he added her after the fact. I went through all his 26 pages of comments and didn't see one from her. Maybe everyone thinks Brit deleted her myspace? How could that be a fake with all those pics of her on it...unless someone was stealing her pics when she had a page. It makes no sense though why her friend would do that. I hope LE is looking into that page just to be sure...makes me wonder if the person on facebook that said it was a fake isn't trying to throw everyone off. Possibly it could be Britt or the person that knows where she is pretending to be her friend signing in, because it makes no sense whatsoever why none of them are signing into their own pages. :waitasec:

Anyone of B's friends/acquaintances might have plenty of pictures of her from their own cameras that they could post on a created FB page. I was reading this and it brought to mind that on Saturday, I went to a graduation party for one of my daughter's friends. Her mother had made a number of framed photo collages of this girl's college activities. However, MY DAUGHTER was in at least a third to maybe even a half of all of those pictures! I was laughing because this mother had done such a good job that I thought I should ask her if I could pay her to print extra copies of all of those pictures and make one for my daughter!

The guy from MB that is on Britt's page is harmless. He is a sleuth of sorts and a great guy with a lot to offer about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74