Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not mom bashing. Ny no stretch of the imagination. But when you have kids ...like it or not they are the priority. If you play with fire, then you get burned. My point was I am just sick of seeing Dawn on the news in her false eyelashes, jewelry and make up and other begging for more donations. If your house is going into foreclosure and your kids are losing their home and your other child is missing then how can you afford hair and nails? And if your child is missing, who cares what the hell you look like.

Is this in NY that she is asking for donations? I haven't seen anything here like that with the exception of her asking for candles for the vigils.

I totally agree.

OT My 12 yr old gave me the best compliment (wasn't meant to be one) friday. I took her to the mall and while we were eating dinner her friend sent a text that she was at the mall, and going to movie there. I asked my Brittany who was she there with. Brittany said I'm sure she's with her mom. Her mom's like you she doesn't let her run around with friends alone. Made my heart smile. I told her one day when you grow up you will be thankful we cared enough to know where you are and what you are doing. anyhow just thought I'd share!!
jnTexas - Good for you! Truthfully I love being the "mean" one. Wouldn't let my older daughter "go out" with boys in 5th grade when a lot of her friends were. Wouldn't let her sleep over friends houses where I didn't know the parents. Wouldn't let her shave her legs until she was in 6th grade. She's now 16 and I call the parents when she goes to a house where there are a group of kids hanging out (aka party) to ensure a parent will be there. And I've been known to sometimes look at the texts, AIM logs, and Facebook photos/comments from time to time ... The world is a different place than when I was her age and, as mature as they seem (compared to when I was that age), there is no way for them to understand how quickly a situation can turn from fun into a nighmare and its my job as a mom to protect.

Is this in NY that she is asking for donations? I haven't seen anything here like that with the exception of her asking for candles for the vigils.

Her family and friends has gotten donations at area Walmarts to fund their travel and hotel to continue the search. They have also held dinners, and B's youngest sister had a dance recital at G.C.H.S for $5/person to help fund the families continued search. Honestly I don't see anything wrong with that. The family does not have money. She probably started losing the house because of the divorce.

I think we all need to turn the focus to B being missing. I wish this thread would get back to that.

Well, the if your house is going into foreclosure you cut the fast first, Hair and nails are a luxury and the hotel she is staying in she has been given for free.

And I don't think she gave her daughter too long of a leash..I think she was too wrapped in her own new love life, that she failed to pay attention. I am not saying this was her fault and no mom is perfect, but stay off your damn MySpace page and write how you miss your sweetie and start pleading for the return of your daughter and spend some time with your other two kids. And take the 20 minutes it takes you to do your hair and make up and put on your false eyelashes and do something a little more productive. I would have more respect for the woman if she crawled out of bed with 500 flyers in her hand.

Ok so you set off my "hinky" meter as the group likes to say. Do you really think she would knowingly let her "runaway" and play along? Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying? That just opens a whole lot of other ideas in my head, maybe I read it wrong but you just caused my wheels to spin off some smoke......:waitasec:

No I don't think she let her go per se.. but somewhere along the way... maybe Thursday or Friday.. I think it may have occurred to her that Brittanee had gone anyway. It was just my initial gut feel after watching the first 10-min or so interview that she did in SC. I bookmarked that interview.. I'll see if the video is still up and post the link.

I mean, is it "normal" for kids to sleepover at a friends for 4 nights? And to talk to a father that you do not know? I think most parents would be saying it's time to come home, especially if she was that close to her siblings. They were off school all week on Spring Break.... I could be wrong but that was my gut feeling and I couldn't shake it. Several other people posted similar thoughts. Doesn't really matter.. we'll never know and it's really not the point now. My heart and prayers go out to Dawn.

The second link was actually real interesting does anyone know if that is near where the cell phone pings signal was coming from. I hope LE is making the connection.

Sorry didn't know how to repeat something since we got off topic a page or so back. Does anyone know if where those 2 almost abductions were near where Brittanee's cell last pinged?

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, it was on one of the Roch local radio stations. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link, I will and zap if necessary.
http://www.98pxy.com/pages/1916903.php
I'm not sure if I did that right but Here's what you need to do. Go to 98pxy.com; then click "On The Air" Select Spezzano and Sandy, Next Page Select Audio. There is a audio of John G on the air with Gary Spivey (psychic they do weekly) he gives a read of what happened to Brittanee hope it's true. Once you get to this page it is about 3 down

What Gary Spivey says could very well be true. It definately makes sense about her being in a state of confusion from crystal meth.

Club Kriptonite is a major college scene . I read where B and her group of "so called friends" went there. Maybe on her journey between the two hotels she was approached by someone that saw her there and offered to hang out with her and the story goes from there.

What Gary Spivey says could very well be true. It definately makes sense about her being in a state of confusion from crystal meth.

Club Kriptonite is a major college scene . I read where B and her group of "so called friends" went there. Maybe on her journey between the two hotels she was approached by someone that saw her there and offered to hang out with her and the story goes from there.

I thought it made sense also, especially with all the myspace references to Mr. Pang? Guess that's a drug term. I dont' know if that psychic is good he seems on track but "I'm never sure if I totally believe in psychics". Probably to a point.

Haul in JO and threaten to charge her with taking a minor out of state and see how fast they all point the finger at one another. Why haven't any of these girls been charged with anything?

I made sure to watch this and I didn't get good feelings with PB, he seemed to have a tick about him. He did say he knew B for two years, but I read in other places that he has not or so it would seem.

I thought it made sense also, especially with all the myspace references to Mr. Pang? Guess that's a drug term. I dont' know if that psychic is good he seems on track but "I'm never sure if I totally believe in psychics". Probably to a point.

I am not sure of psychics either, but will pay attention to them until I see a reason not to. He mentioned that he was seeing a motel with a red sign with palm trees and he mentioned that she may be in Fla. because of the palm trees. I am not so sure of that either.

I am not clear on the cell pings either, I could swear that I had heard in another case that cell pings don't necessarily mean the phone is in that area but something to do with transmission between towers. I don't know if I am explaining it right.

I thought all cell phones have gps on them now and have for a couple of years if not more. Why can't they track the phone that way?

Haul in JO and threaten to charge her with taking a minor out of state and see how fast they all point the finger at one another. Why haven't any of these girls been charged with anything?

This is another good question. I am wondering if the call about the shorts could have been a set up?

For the heck of it i looked up drug slangs and Pang is slang for heroin. I hope and pray that this isn't what they are talking about.

For the heck of it i looked up drug slangs and Pang is slang for heroin. I hope and pray that this isn't what they are talking about.

I bet so. The one boy VT? Can't remember name said he was itching for Mr. Pang. The other boy said he heard he will be visiting soon? This was on the myspace pics.

I think Gary in his reading said Heroin, Ectasy or coccaine, but she was alive just completely out of her mind. Possible and hopeful.

I am not sure of psychics either, but will pay attention to them until I see a reason not to. He mentioned that he was seeing a motel with a red sign with palm trees and he mentioned that she may be in Fla. because of the palm trees. I am not so sure of that either.

I am not clear on the cell pings either, I could swear that I had heard in another case that cell pings don't necessarily mean the phone is in that area but something to do with transmission between towers. I don't know if I am explaining it right.

I thought all cell phones have gps on them now and have for a couple of years if not more. Why can't they track the phone that way?

Agreed but then again her father is from Florida. The only thing I though generic was the "red motel sign" aren't they all red. Too bad they didn't tape the more detailed one later B's boyfriend did privately. B's boyfriend early on did make a remark like "anyone knows that" so he made Gary prove himself

I thought the same thing...they lured her back to the hotel to return the shorts. I keep getting the feeling that she did make it back. This was a small enough girl...small enough to fit into a suitcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74