Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

QPRfan

Justice for Brittanee Drexel
Reaction score
IIRC Hasn’t he has already told LE that he strangled her? Am I wrong?
Yes he supposedly told LE he strangled her, but its always better when physical evidence backs up the prosecution's case. Leaving COD "undetermined" is not ideal.
My opinion, he confessed so the only defense tactic will be to lower his sentence. I wonder if said confession also included a deal shielding his girlfriend from prosecution, if she was in fact in the car?
I agree its unlikely RM gave up the location of Brittanee's remains for nothing, but I really hope they didn't have to make a deal to shield AV from prosecution. If she was there, then she participated in every aspect of what occurred, and should be subject to the same punishments.

Queena

Reaction score
The <modsnip> kid has one arm, the FBI was really reaching with that one. No pun intended.

I'm so happy that her family has closure, even if it's not good. I can't imagine the pain of not knowing what happened and always wondering. Rest in Heavenly peace Britanee. I'm so sorry that the

Last edited by a moderator:

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ADMIN NOTE:

Please read The Rules folks.

Do not bring race into this discussion.
Do not bicker with other members
Do not personalize against other members
Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone who is not an officially named POI/suspect. If a person has been ruled out they are not an officfially named POI/suspect.

Disrespect for Websleuths Terms of Service is not tolerated and may result in a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.