GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

I'm watching the 2022 interview. Who is the guy with the ball cap sitting in the corner? He looks like RM but that surely can't be. And he's laughing along with her, nodding and agreeing with her, very odd
So the lead interviewer is bald and the guy sitting in the corner is bald and has tats. After hearing that she likes bald men, with tats and that are physically fit I have a better understanding of what LE is doing. She's cunning, no doubt about that and acting embarrassed about the sex talk, but they definitely have her number.

She is clearly not being honest in any of the interviews. For that reason alone, it seems like any agreement with her would be null & void. She was supposed to tell the truth. Wish there was a way they could find her culpable in the kidnapping at the very least.
AV does not admit she ever saw, met or was in the presence or the car with Moody & Brittanee at any time. Moody however freely admitted AV was in the car with him when Brittanee “joined” them & goes on to say they all rode to Georgetown together.
The deal was, “you tell the truth and wear a wire”.
She clearly did not tell the truth. Deal
off.
The last two are the most telling. She gets mad & ultimately cries when she realizes they have her in the Ford Explorer. She still never comes clean.
Also agreement would NOT preclude Dawn & Family from pursuing in a civil court AV & her brother, owner of the Ford Explorer.

Last edited:
Very interesting that October 18, 2022 the Raymond L Moody property transferred to the Angel Denise Vause Life Estate. This is all public record.
That's terrible.

Speaking of RM's real estate transactions. . .

I looked at this detail when the case got hot again back in May but never posted it because it really has nothing to do with the case but it amazed me how RM has gotten through life being fairly successful with all the vicious and wrong he has done in life.

RM has been fully supported and enabled by his parents his whole life (his dad for sure). In the interview - AV mentions RM's father also buying him a truck.

06-09-04 - RM was released from California prison

07-15-04 - RM's dad bought a ranch home right next to the airport on Route 17 in Georgetown

12-30-05 - This property then transferred to RM

2008 and 2009 -RM then transferred to RM's prison boyfriend. Not sure why there is 2 transactions

2017 - Ernie sells the property to a forest company

I'm watching the 2022 interview. Who is the guy with the ball cap sitting in the corner? He looks like RM but that surely can't be. And he's laughing along with her, nodding and agreeing with her, very odd. Keep watching. He seems to be the closer.

That's terrible.

I looked at this detail when the case got hot again back in May but never posted it because it really has nothing to do with the case but it amazed me how RM has gotten through life being fairly successful with all the vicious and wrong he has done in life.

RM has been fully supported and enabled by his parents his whole life (his dad for sure). In the interview - AV mentions RM's father also buying him a truck.

07-15-04 - RM's dad bought a ranch home right next to the airport on Route 17 in Georgetown

2008 and 2009 -RM then transferred to RM's prison boyfriend. Not sure why there is 2 transactions

Also AV mentioned in interviews his father (RM’s father) left her his car because he liked her.

The last two are the most telling. She gets mad & ultimately cries when she realizes they have her in the Ford Explorer. She still never comes clean.
Also agreement would NOT preclude Dawn & Family from pursuing in a civil court AV & her brother, owner of the Ford Explorer.
Oh interesting. I think the transfer of everything out of his name leaves nothing for them. Sad

That's terrible.

I'm confused BBM, what property did Ernie own and sell? Just to be clear I live in Georgetown County.

Nothing particularly new here, but it confirms BD’s last text was sent moments before she was picked up by RM and AV. She received increasingly distressed texts after that but never responded. No teen I know would do that if she was in possession of her phone. IMO she was assaulted and her phone was taken from her as soon as she realized the danger she was in. She wasn’t “partying” or “hanging out” with them; she was panicked and terrified as they drove further and further away from MB. AV knew what awaited BD and did nothing. She was an accomplice the whole time. JMO

Nothing particularly new here, but it confirms BD’s last text was sent moments before she was picked up by RM and AV. She received increasingly distressed texts after that but never responded. No teen I know would do that if she was in possession of her phone. IMO she was assaulted and her phone was taken from her as soon as she realized the danger she was in. She wasn’t “partying” or “hanging out” with them; she was panicked and terrified as they drove further and further away from MB. AV knew what awaited BD and did nothing. She was an accomplice the whole time. JMO
Absolutely!!

Exactly! It’s also mighty convenient that Brittanee wasn’t “kidnapped” until she was in Georgetown, so there were no jurisdictional issues and the entire case could be tied up and closed with a tidy, neat bow. :rolleyes:

Absolutely!!

Exactly! It’s also mighty convenient that Brittanee wasn’t “kidnapped” until she was in Georgetown, so there were no jurisdictional issues and the entire case could be tied up and closed with a tidy, neat bow. :rolleyes:

I am assuming that the only way he would give up the location of Brittanee's body was to make a deal. I will never believe that AV didn't know and most likely participated. Wondering if AV will stay out of trouble moving forward.

I am assuming that the only way he would give up the location of Brittanee's body was to make a deal. I will never believe that AV didn't know and most likely participated. Wondering if AV will stay out of trouble moving forward.
After reading these texts, it is so obvious that she was involved. John really caught on quickly that she had gone missing. Lots of failures happened, but if Moody’s gf was innocent, she would have definitely questioned the scratches on his face.

Dateline this Friday. Just FYI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back