SC - Christine Parcell 41, fatally stabbed by concert pianist, Greenville, 13 Oct 2021 *Arrest*

There have been the charges laid against BP who is detained in prison (I believe in relation to exploitation and abuse of minors and distributing material I think? Plus abuse of animals - using a word that can't be typed here on WS, begins with 'b').

Also two court filings made on behalf of minors, if reports are accurate.

Personally, I think such a lot more will come out with regard to this case. JMO
Yes, you've expressed your views many times, as have I. We shall wait and see.

Meanwhile, the child at the centre of the dispute between Mello and Christine, I hope is growing up to feel happy, healthy and safe.

JMO

Yes, you've expressed your views many times, as have I. We shall wait and see.

Meanwhile, the child at the centre of the dispute between Mello and Christine, I hope is growing up to feel happy, healthy and safe.

JMO

What I'm saying is that there's more documentation and court filings than just a weird rumour spread by gutter press right? I mean not just opinions or trashy non verified click-bait sites? Am happy to be mistaken (who wouldn't want to be?).

I hope the children alluded to are well and safe now, although perhaps having a father in prison might be distressing for the daughter especially if he transpires to be either innocent or quickly released. JMO

Just to clarify, these allegations by John Mello have not been 'verified' by the news media outlets.

The journalists have gone down to the court house and gotten copies of a document containing these allegations, and have reprinted them word for word:
"The motion, filed by Mello’s defense attorneys, says..".

Just like Richard Allen's defense team filed a motion claiming that a white supremacist Odinist cult murdered Abby and Libby, and poor Richard Allen is completely innocent (in spite of confessing to his wife)...

Lawyers can say anything they want in a defense motion, they don't have to supply any proof.

ETA unlike an affadavit filed by police, which must contain detailed evidence...

JMO

Sorry. I think I posted a half thought instead of finishing it. My bad.

I wasn’t referring to the CSAM charges that Mello leveled against CP. They are unproven right now in my opinion and coming from a contentious custody battle makes that even more suspect.
I was talking about the information about the sheriff’s investigator who was seemingly assigned to look into every charge brought against CP even though he had an obvious conflict of interest. Fox Carolina did check into that.

"Well, there is just a plethora of evidence that has been seized as a part of this investigation. Many investigators are assigned to this case, and sometimes it takes time. Different things unfold at different Times. At this time, we were able to uncover this evidence," Lt. Ryan Flood said.

Parcell's sister expressed her frustration with the situation.

"Utterly callous and based on the lack of eye contact, I would assume no regrets," she said. "The images that were sent were sent to our neighbors. Our next-door neighbors have a 6-year-old and a 9-year-old. The neighbors across the street have a 10-year-old, a 9-year-old, a 6-year-old, and a toddler received these photos."
"(Hughes and Mello's) actions demonstrated a pattern of intentional, substantial, and unreasonable intrusion into the victim's private life that served no legitimate purpose and caused the victim and would cause a reasonable person in her position to suffer mental or emotional distress," the warrants said
MOO, Parcell was an innocent victim in all of this. Its so sad to see her name being dragged through the mud. Her ex seems willing to stop at nothing to smear her name, both before and after her death. MOO, he also is responsible for her murder.

MOO, Parcell was an innocent victim in all of this. Its so sad to see her name being dragged through the mud. Her ex seems willing to stop at nothing to smear her name, both before and after her death. MOO, he also is responsible for her murder.

Do we have verified information as to whether it's true that CP was featured in the unlawful images and videos? I guess we will need to wait until this is in court to hear the awful details.

The motion, filed by Mello’s defense attorneys, says Mello “left the United States with [child’s initials] to protect his daughter from sexual assault. It goes on to say this was after Mello “reported an allegation of sexual assault to the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office.

The filing also said an investigator “formed a personal relationship with Christina Parcell.” Then, it says, the investigator turned around and charged Mello with harassment.

The article is a little lacking in clarity.
Was the charge dismissed because he had sole custody and she didn’t even have visitation rights, so he could do whatever he wanted with the child?
The state though refers to CP not being able to have weekend visits once Mello took the girl to Italy.
And if this case was so cut and dried for Mello, why were these charges filed against him.
I have a lot of questions that are not answered here.

The article is a little lacking in clarity.
Was the charge dismissed because he had sole custody and she didn’t even have visitation rights, so he could do whatever he wanted with the child?
The state though refers to CP not being able to have weekend visits once Mello took the girl to Italy.
And if this case was so cut and dried for Mello, why were these charges filed against him.
I have a lot of questions that are not answered here.

I agree, the article quotes the law that is the basis for the charge against him, but the article doesn't explain the defendent's legal argument or why the judge dismissed the charge (which may be a completely different reason).

IMO, the journalist got a press release from Mello's lawyer, an old copy of the charges, and threw together a story without doing any actual research into the trial.

Hopefully that info will be available somewhere else.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther