SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

The police report can be discussed, but NO NAMES, NO REDACTED INFORMATION, NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.

No talking about wives, ex's, employment, etc. unless you have a link that is NOT RELATED to the police report.

This is going to require restraint and cooperation on everyone's part. It if becomes too difficult, we will close the discussion.

MSM released the report and they can't take it back now. But that doesn't mean this is a free for all. We need to be respectful of LE's investigation and unnamed POIs/suspect. Given that LE has NOT named ANY POI/Suspect - you may NOT consider anyone mentioned as such.

If you have questions or concerns, pm me or Imamaze or any mod. Don't post it in the threads. And don't post anything you are unsure about. Use restraint and common sense, okay?

Salem

TOs are being issued. Zero tolerance. Mind the rules, everybody.

The Find Heather Face book page is not linkable or discussable
We do not have a suspect or person of interest named by law enforcement
No sleuthing anyone and posting it here (other than Heather)
No discussing anyone as a suspect or person of interest
You can discuss what is in main stream media and from law enforcement

Please continue here...

JMO my feeling is that LE knows she drove the car there. Maybe they did catch her on some video that night, saw she was alone and headed that way. Otherwise, it makes no sense in that they have never really pursued that angle publicly.

As I said earlier, maybe they even know OM met her there, but are unable to prove anything more. If he did admit to meeting her, he probably said he left first and she was still there, on her phone or something.

Ideally, they would have the two phones, hers and perps, pinging together sometime after the last calls and away from the dock...but this does not seem to be the case.

The Find Heather Face book page is not linkable or discussable
We do not have a suspect or person of interest named by law enforcement
No sleuthing anyone and posting it here (other than Heather)
No discussing anyone as a suspect or person of interest
You can discuss what is in main stream media and from law enforcement

Please continue here...

Hi Ima! Thanks for the new thread. Fingers crossed we won't need another for Heather.

JMO my feeling is that LE knows she drove the car there. Maybe they did catch her on so,e video that night, saw she was alone and headed that way. Otherwise, it makes no sense in that they have never really pursued that angle publicly.

As I said earlier, maybe they even know OM met her there, but are unable to prove anything more. If he did admit to meeting her, he probably said he left first and she was still there, on her phone or something.

Ideally, they would have the two phones, hers and perps, pinging together sometime after the last calls and away from the dock...but this does not seem to be the case.

a VI (Heathers aunt) stated that the 2 receipts in the car (fast food ??) were from BEFORE her date the night of 12/17-
(MY SPECULATION) If she was out earlier that afternoon to pick up her mail at the folks house, maybe they have her BEFORE scenario pinned down.
Maybe grab a quick bite for lunch and them maybe again after picking up the mail so she doesn't eat too much on her first date? Maybe they knew she picked up her mail cuz it was in her car (which MSM stated at one point was kinda messy). Maybe that explains why no mention of WHO saw her as she picked up the mail.
Unfortunately, the last time she was seen is prolly her date. Thankfully he's been cleared. Poor guy, I'd hate to be him and have so many thots running thru ur head like why didn't I walk her to the door (I know old -fashioned) or why didn't I call her back after I got home just to make sure she was OK considering roomie not there?
Also mentioned earlier her cell provider time stamps in PACIFIC time (3 hours ahead). So maybe the 6am in reality was 3AM MB time? Eastern time?No mention confirming or denying that though. Reference has been made of TE checking and I'm sure LE got even more deatails (assuming cell phone company wouldn't divulge that specific info to owner?)
Maybe they might have 2 phones but all kinds of possibilities exist. Let's say you were up to no good-could you pull out your sim card and battery so wouldn't ping?? (I dunno??)
Would you then also do the same w/Heathers phone??
Or would you have some burner phones like tracfone etc where your name,etc not traceable. If the number doesn't show up I'm not sure if LE can get info. Or IF an older burner phone maybe not android??mine isn't,but then again I almost never use my phone, so I'm not attached to it like some are nowadays.
Maybe LE would get a list of ALL phones pinging in a certain area and work backwards? I'd assume at 2-3AM not too many people are using their phones anyway-unless in the hospitality field,etc. Much smaller numbers than at 9AM anyway.
IMHO-I don't think Heather made it to PTL. I don't know if roomies car was there? as a standard and just parked maybe her belongings were thrown in that trunk-maybe even Heather??(there's been no info provided there either. Really tough considering so little real information to go by and no LE pressers. :moo::twocents::banghead:

I would think LE have a pretty good idea going as to who did this, but gathering the evidence is another issue.

JMO that this is pretty much a homicide investigation. Chances that she has been held against her will or ran away are very slim to none.

a VI (Heathers aunt) stated that the 2 receipts in the car (fast food ??) were from BEFORE her date the night of 12/17-
(MY SPECULATION) If she was out earlier that afternoon to pick up her mail at the folks house, maybe they have her BEFORE scenario pinned down.
Maybe grab a quick bite for lunch and them maybe again after picking up the mail so she doesn't eat too much on her first date? Maybe they knew she picked up her mail cuz it was in her car (which MSM stated at one point was kinda messy). Maybe that explains why no mention of WHO saw her as she picked up the mail.
Unfortunately, the last time she was seen is prolly her date. Thankfully he's been cleared. Poor guy, I'd hate to be him and have so many thots running thru ur head like why didn't I walk her to the door (I know old -fashioned) or why didn't I call her back after I got home just to make sure she was OK considering roomie not there?
Also mentioned earlier her cell provider time stamps in PACIFIC time (3 hours ahead). So maybe the 6am in reality was 3AM MB time? Eastern time?No mention confirming or denying that though. Reference has been made of TE checking and I'm sure LE got even more deatails (assuming cell phone company wouldn't divulge that specific info to owner?)
Maybe they might have 2 phones but all kinds of possibilities exist. Let's say you were up to no good-could you pull out your sim card and battery so wouldn't ping?? (I dunno??)
Would you then also do the same w/Heathers phone??
Or would you have some burner phones like tracfone etc where your name,etc not traceable. If the number doesn't show up I'm not sure if LE can get info. Or IF an older burner phone maybe not android??mine isn't,but then again I almost never use my phone, so I'm not attached to it like some are nowadays.
Maybe LE would get a list of ALL phones pinging in a certain area and work backwards? I'd assume at 2-3AM not too many people are using their phones anyway-unless in the hospitality field,etc. Much smaller numbers than at 9AM anyway.
IMHO-I don't think Heather made it to PTL. I don't know if roomies car was there? as a standard and just parked maybe her belongings were thrown in that trunk-maybe even Heather??(there's been no info provided there either. Really tough considering so little real information to go by and no LE pressers. :moo::twocents::banghead:

I am confused about your post concerning Pacific time. If her phone did post in Pacific time at 3am, then it would be 6am in Myrtle Beach, but if it posted at 6am Pacific time, then it would be 9am in Myrtle Beach, as Pacific time is 3 hours behind, not ahead.
IMOO.

If the time stamp is Pacific time then it would be 3 hours behind MB. So 6am would actually by 9am MB time.

I would think LE have a pretty good idea going as to who did this, but gathering the evidence is another issue.

JMO that this is pretty much a homicide investigation. Chances that she has been held against her will or ran away are very slim to none.

Totally agreed Vinny.

you're correct! I was thinking in reverse! unless some quotes,etc might also be confused about the times?? I really don't know, but there does seem to be a confusion regarding which times are what times?? so hard to tell with so many confusing statements. either way a 3 hour gap is BIG.
Look at the question of time zones when speaking to her roomie? Nothing has been mentioned about WHERE in FL BW was,or HOW she got there (drive/fly/etc) It matters because if BW car left at condo it might provide a second vehicle to allow Heathers car to be at PTL. or even a third or fourth car.

If the time stamp is Pacific time then it would be 3 hours behind MB. So 6am would actually by 9am MB time.

true,but IF MSM has been so sloppy,as well as LE-all these different time frames might be as confusing to them as it was to me...get it??
Hard to nail Jello to the wall when you're not even given a nail OR jello :0 :moo:

Thank your for posting the video of Heather's apt complex in the last thread. What's the conclusion on a second entryway? Is there a back door / sliding door or no? I thought I spotted sliders in google. Maybe they're not accessible on 2nd & 3rd floor patios? Would it only be the ground floor? I'm trying to find a good layout of the condo. Is it at all possible somebody came to her place & lured her away? If she were harmed or abducted from her apt then wouldn't we have heard le had it cordoned off? What is the consensus on her car? Do you think she drove her car to PTL to meet somebody and they took her away?

Every single time I see the initials PTL I think of my nona watching Jim & Tammy Faye Baker on the PTL Club when I was a kid. Ugggh...

Wondering if any searchers used some kind of metal detector while they were searching, just in case something was buried but covered well.

If LE considers this a homicide investigation, it must be a top secret one...last we heard from them, they were not even admitting foul play.

GIGO is an old software programming term meaning Garbage In Garbage Out. If you really have nothing firm to base any speculation you're just throwing anything out there. Or if sloppy info ,how can you discern the truth from all the BS?
Reminds me of that old game which goes by many names,where you say something to the 1st kid in the classroom and by the time it gets to the last student you can't even see any connection to the original.
Sometimes it can be useful by planting certain specific info and seeing how far it gets? Or sometimes it can be used to point out who has the correct info. Unfortunately,unless we get any hard fast confirmed info-any speculation can be a 3 ring circus. It might help in a roundabout way,but unless we get any CONFIRMED info it would seem to me all it does is create more GIGO :banghead::moo:
the one thing I do know is I want Heather brought home.

Re the waterway at PTL, the land across the water from the landing where her car was found, what is that soil like? Is it marshy & moist, or is it solid? If its marshy, I wonder if an airboat has been utilized, one that can glide over land much like a hovercraft is capable of.

Every single time I see the initials PTL I think of my nona watching Jim & Tammy Faye Baker on the PTL Club when I was a kid. Ugggh...

Interesting you brought up the name because a certain someone reminded me of Tammy Faye Baker, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker