SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another example of heather's phone/post showing 6:12 am and her actual post says it is 9:12 AM. So the twitter post ishow it as PST, too. https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis/status/351689736265547776

I'd venture she has a t-Mobile phone and never set the phone to reflect the time as EST. This was a big issue in another high profile case and it was figured out by seeing at the bottom of the paper bill that the default for T-Mobile showed the times in PST.

I'm on east coast and the time of her post reads 9:12 when I look at it. As well as her words.
Did I misunderstand what you are saying?

Omg. I cannot believe you could find so much info.

I'm getting rid of my twitter account. But not my cell. Scary stuff

Don't be afraid. Be aware. Be informed. And use technology to YOUR advantage :)

I'm on east coast and the time of her post reads 9:12 when I look at it. As well as her words.
Did I misunderstand what you are saying?

I'm on the East Coast too. The time says: 9:12 AM - 1 Jul 2013

I'm just saying Heather is the real victim here. Yes, maybe the kids of these people are victims, but to suggest they are the BIGGEST is a bit disingenuous, to me anyways.
Context?
Heather was mentioned in your post. Maybe if Heather wasnt mentioned and you spoke of the kids being the BIGGEST victims in the family I wouldnt have replied to your post.

Peace.

jellybeanz, I'm sorry but I think you're misunderstanding my post. Heather was involved with a married man that has children. Now Heather is missing and people are stalking their (SSM) house and threatening their family. I'm certain these kids are probably now afraid to even go outside. They are innocent in all of this. That is why I said what I did. Nobody knows at the moment what happened to Heather, we only think we know but we don't know know, therefore if someone other than SSM is responsible, then those children's well being having been threatened with people stalking their residence definitely makes them huge victims in this horrible mess. To just imagine what may be going through their minds with so many strangers stalking & making threats & such, jeesh it scares even me.

Omg. I cannot believe you could find so much info.

I'm getting rid of my twitter account. But not my cell. Scary stuff

Don't be afraid. Be aware. Be informed. And use technology to YOUR advantage :)

There is a video out there that actually walks you through certain steps to find out identity & GPS coordinates. I showed my children when they thought it was cool to take a picture, load it on snapchat, press send to never see it again. Kids are so naive. It's scary the world we live in. While I may love this age of technology, and find it very interesting, it's not safe due to all the creeps in this world that have hidden agendas.

If you don't have your location setting turned on, your location doesn't show up.

You can also delete past locations and control when your location appears, should you decide to turn on that feature.

Maybe it doesn't show on the post but it shows in the metadata attached to the backside of a picture uploaded by the smart device if said device has GPS capability.

I've thought about this as a possibility. I keep coming back to the thought that as a lawyer if your client is saying they are innocent I would think you would take necessary steps to have your client cleared and away from this debacle.
This case is a mess. And my heart breaks for Heather. Tempers have run high, allegations of various misdoings etc. I would get my client cleared and advise them to lay as low as possible until it's over.
I cannot imagine any reason to keep a client in this mess if they could be cleared.

Usually a lawyer wants to jump in front of a camera and deny any allegations against his/her client by pointing out the "reasonable explanation(s) the client has shared. Why not now?

Heaven help me bc I feel so sorry for Heather. She is a victim in this. However, it's sick & twisted to think people would think it was ok to harass and threaten SSM & his family, to stalk their property [modsnip]. He's not the only person complicit in the affair. An affair takes 2. [modsnip]. So while Heather may be a victim, [modsnip]. She knew he was married. Sad all the way around.

All I'm saying is that if someone wants to give SSM & his wife a hard time, [modsnip].

wow at the modsnips. lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Usually a lawyer wants to jump in front of a camera and deny any allegations against his/her client by pointing out the "reasonable explanation(s) the client has shared. Why not now?

Kinda makes ya wonder...

I agree. But from a defense lawyers standpoint, they must know the person or persons they are representing are being looked at strongly, therefore they'd advise them not to talk. It's the prosecutions job to prove guilt, not the defense's side to prove innocence, only to help prove not guilty based n the law and its statutes/case law.

With the way a certain someone runs their mouth, I say let em hang theirself.

Side note... If the media or le ever happen to release the info with their names, I have screenshots of some stuff, including metadata, whois information, emails, phone numbers including cells, past addresses, etc. Don't worry mods, I know not to post anything until cleared for takeoff. :D

Yes agree the burden falls on the prosecution once someone is charged.
A good defense attorney would allow his client to talk if what they say can prevent them from being charged.

I understand what you are saying and agree. Once charged, mums the word.

Side note. . .you go Jersey*Girl!

TE said it was confirmed in phone records that the last time the phone was used was 3:41 a.m. (It was after that remark that he went on to say LE won't discuss where it last pinged.)

This is the trouble I'm having with the 6 a.m. call in the timeline.

But I agree if there was activity at 6 a.m., it was not Heather in control of the phone.

I am aware of the 3:41 call. I don't think HE had control of the phone then either. I think she met someone at the PTL shortly before 3:41 and was abducted. The 3:41 call was the first part of the alibi. I think HE was transported somewhere (possibly 1 hour away from Myrtle Beach) and disposed of. The 6:00 am phone use was the last part of the alibi.

If the calls were really between Heather and Sm, I doubt she ever went to bed. She did not have to work until Friday. Maybe that is what time he finally convinced her to meet him.

I am aware of the 3:41 call. I don't think HE had control of the phone then either. I think she met someone at the PTL shortly before 3:41 and was abducted. The 3:41 call was the first part of the alibi. I think HE was transported somewhere (possibly 1 hour away from Myrtle Beach) and disposed of. The 6:00 am phone use was the last part of the alibi.

Interesting thought.
And you are the third person, that I can remember, who has mentioned Heather possibly being an hour away. I wonder if searches have occurred that far away. I hope so.
I understand your time table and it makes sense.

I'm trying really hard to find that video I referenced above. If anyone has kids that post pictures online, especially in unprotected public programs, I'd highly suggest to check it out and try doing the steps yourselves. It's scary.

With all due respect, I think you are maybe paying Heather a disservice here. Ther is no dispute in my mind who the biggest victim is in this whole big fat mess. :(

Agree and would add that....." She knew he was married[/B]. Sad all the way around." Quote from Jersey Girl........SM knew that he was married [modsnip].

<respectfully snipped>

Side note... If the media or le ever happen to release the info with their names, I have screenshots of some stuff, including metadata, whois information, emails, phone numbers including cells, past addresses, etc. Don't worry mods, I know not to post anything until cleared for takeoff. :D

I too have a nice big file for when we are cleared for takeoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304