SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Tammy would have hated Heather with so much intensity (enough intensity that she'd KILL her) unless she knew Sidney truly cared about her.

Although they obviously did this together, right or wrong, I tend to put the blame on Tammy because of what you said above. Once in a while a thought flitters through my head that just maybe they didn't do it and they can go home to those three towheads and finish raising them. But then reality comes flying back at me. If TE thinks they did it, LE thinks they did it and their behavior and evidence shows guilt....looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

For purely selfish reasons I cannot WAIT for the trail! I pray that its a short time away and not years from now AND for the judge to allow cameras. :please:

See services, etc

http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/sc/myrtle-beach/palmetto-maintenance-company-reviews-5538922.htm

"Palmetto Maintenance Company
Is this your business? Claim your profile
8786 hwy 814
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
(843) 385-3175
Business Description: We are a family owned and operated business. I have been doing home and business remodels and maintenance for 11 years. I have three children and have been happily married for 13 years. I do use some subcontractors but mostly I do the work. If a sub is used I will supervise and inspect all work. We offer free estimates ,friendly and courteous service. I look forward to being able to serve you.
Services: Garage Builders, Contractors, Woodworking, Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Tile, Childproofing, Chimney Caps, Deck Cleaning, Decks, Doors, Fencing, Driveway Gates, Fountains, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Handyman Service, Holiday Decorators, Lamp Repair, Landscaping, Outdoor Lighting, Lawn Service, Leaf Removal, Mailbox Repair, Misting Systems, Playground Equipment, Pressure Washing, Remodeling, Roto Tilling, Screen Repair, Welding
In Business Since: 1999
On Angie's List Since: 9/20/2010
Warranties: True
Excluded Services: tile showers, electrical wiring,only fixture changes, chainlink fencing
Features: Emergency Service"

I think it was one of the disboard links, but didn't TM say that she and SM designed and built their house?

All of these services he was able to do are very basic. I don't see dry wall or roofing or anything. Lamp repair is 101. Leaf removal, 101. etc. The most complicated thing is 'remodeling' and that is very broad.

Kelly

Rhodes noted that Elvis’ social media posts seemed to abruptly cease shortly after 2 a.m. Dec. 18.

Investigators also confirmed earlier reports of cell phone communications between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer, a 38-year-old Horry County man with whom police records state she had a relationship history.

Those communications occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.

Attempts to reach Moorer have been unsuccessful.

Investigators would not elaborate on the nature of the discussions between Elvis and Moorer.

They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

bbm/ubm

I think it was one of the disboard links, but didn't TM say that she and SM designed and built their house?

All of these services he was able to do are very basic. I don't see dry wall or roofing or anything. Lamp repair is 101. Leaf removal, 101. etc. The most complicated thing is 'remodeling' and that is very broad.

Kelly
The entire list looks like TM's honey-do list at their compound. I don't have a link, but yes she did say they built their home without plans or something to that effect.

Seems to me TM really does find WDW to be her "happy place" and it appears her pattern is getting there or on a cruise by any means necessary regardless of finances if she is feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. I think the trip before HE disappeared was for this reason. I also think a little "open experimentation" in their marriage went terribly awry. I think TM's "boyfriend" was a younger bit of spice and neither intentionally intended to have it be more than that. I think HE knew all about it and got involved anyway. I think SM wanted it to be more at some point and TM began to freak out, put a stop to it and try to liven up their escapades on her own without the help of a younger model. (IE)

She had to put space between the two...and a trip to CA was how she intended to do that. However, it didn't work IMO and he called her from a pay phone to see how she was or when he could see her, while out grabbing food, alcohol, etc. and leaves his cell home with TM to reassure her (he knew TM tracked his every call and whereabouts so why try) she doesn't answer the pay phone call (doesn't recognize number but guesses that it is SM back from trip) maybe they use this one ring signal etc previously, so she calls his cell or texts him in return to the pay phone call and TM who is babysitting his cell, sees it and not knowing SM called her first. She starts using SM's phone to text HE and pretends to be SM, tells HE the trip was miserable, he's done for good and wants to leave immediately. TM also pretends as SM to need her desperately to lure her to PTL, probably a regular meeting spot during "experimental openness".

SM gets back, TM says she's been texting HE from his phone as him...knows he called her from pay phone and she's going to meet her and put an end to it. Leaving him the choice to come save his "girlfriend" or stay home with the kids...of course he goes thinking either a confrontation will be good and it's out in the open or he can protect HE from TM. Turns out he can't. However, it goes down, HE is hurt or killed, put in their vehicle (maybe TM lies and says yes, we'll take her to the hospital) but they don't. She threatens SM with jail, blame, custody, alimony, death, everything she can...until he agrees the only thing he can do is dispose the evidence. I don't think he planned it with her. I think he created the inevitable fatal situation and did anything he did to HE's body to save himself after the fact.

He won't talk and neither will TM as they probably can't prove which one killed her just that she was last alive with them both. I think HE will be found close to a former job site or their home, if they disposed of her between 7am dec 18th- 10pm Dec 19th, or somewhere along the trip to FL in January. She could have been stored on ice in a storage container or compartment of the Mickey camper the entire time until they left. Was it kept at their house? Or....was it kept in a storage yard by one of those places they may have changed and removed clothes to throw away evidence? I can't sleep and can't stop thinking this case through...think I'm close?

I am clearly not caught up (sorry)... but how do we know TM was an avid Nancy Grace fan?

I am clearly not caught up (sorry)... but how do we know TM was an avid Nancy Grace fan?

She mentioned it on the Disboards. She also claimed she was "exactly like her" (paraphrased). ::shudder:: :scared:

She mentioned it on the Disboards. She also claimed she was "exactly like her" (paraphrased). ::shudder:: :scared:

Ahhh....that's coming back to me now...thanks!!!

so, do the prosecutors have to lay out any more evidence at the hearing on the 17th?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

He is a Pirate of course...Go ECU!

Really I honestly don't know but PeeDee is the Pirate mascot for East Carolina University.

Kelly
The Pee Dee were a tribe of Native Americans, and is also the name of a river. The Pee Dee region of SC is the upper right hand area of South Carolina. It includes MB and Florence.
Thank you 3rd grade SC public school education!

so, do the prosecutors have to lay out any more evidence at the hearing on the 17th?

Typically the bond hearing (which is what the 17th will be unless I've missed something somewhere) the solicitor will state the charges and and they will each enter their plea of guilty/not guilty. The judge will then either give a bond amount or confine them.

HOWEVER - with that said:

"At that hearing, Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said more information may be released regarding the charges filed against the Moorers. "I hope that by the bond hearing we will be able to go into other matters," Richardson said via email."
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

BBM: Perhaps SM & TM were under the influence of drugs or alcohol? That may also explain the IE actions too?
I can't get the idea of a drug-fueled night out of my head. It just won't go away. Maybe since so much of their behavior (re: IE charges) seems incomprehensible, it's just easier for me to chalk it up to drugs.

I'm new here, so I'm not sure what can and can't be said. And I don't meany any disrespect by this at all, but I am surprised at how many people feel like SM isn't just as much of a murderer as TM. I think that TM is most likely the one who had the initial idea, but the fact is SM was charged with all of the same crimes as TM by LE, and that must be for a reason. If he truly didn't play a part in her murder, I'm sure he would have rolled on TM by now, and I'm sure LE wouldn't have charged him with first degree murder. We don't have all of the pieces yet, but behind the scenes there must be some good evidence against the both of them to bring forth the charges. I think because everyone loves or has come to love Heather so much they want to believe SM loved Heather too, and truly cared about her, but at the end of the day he did play some role in her murder, so he couldn't have cared for her that much. And in some ways I think that makes him even worse than TM. SM knew Heather, he had a relationship with her, and she trusted him to some extent, and yet he was still able to contribute to her murder.
*SIGH* I'm afraid you're right on the money there.

An affair will spark intense primal fears in the betrayed like abandonment and betrayal. I have no doubt that TM had been raging at SM for weeks, threatening him will all kinds of losses and blackmails.

SM, most likely highly narcissistic, was quick to project the blame onto HE ("She seduced me. She's a *advertiser censored*. She's a home wrecker. I'm just a normal guy with manly needs.") After a while, he would start believing his lies.

I think they were both strung out on drugs/alcohol/sex/anxiety/etc. I think this was planned- poorly and last minute, but I think SM was in on it. If TM had ambushed them, she would have shot both of them multiple times in the heat of passion. She also would be facing manslaughter rather than murder 1 (with malice a forethought) alongside her hubby. LE has some decent evidence to bring these charges against both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new here, so I'm not sure what can and can't be said. And I don't meany any disrespect by this at all, but I am surprised at how many people feel like SM isn't just as much of a murderer as TM. I think that TM is most likely the one who had the initial idea, but the fact is SM was charged with all of the same crimes as TM by LE, and that must be for a reason. If he truly didn't play a part in her murder, I'm sure he would have rolled on TM by now, and I'm sure LE wouldn't have charged him with first degree murder. We don't have all of the pieces yet, but behind the scenes there must be some good evidence against the both of them to bring forth the charges. I think because everyone loves or has come to love Heather so much they want to believe SM loved Heather too, and truly cared about her, but at the end of the day he did play some role in her murder, so he couldn't have cared for her that much. And in some ways I think that makes him even worse than TM. SM knew Heather, he had a relationship with her, and she trusted him to some extent, and yet he was still able to contribute to her murder.

BBM: Welcome Ellee!
Why some may feel SM isn't as guilty is because it was to his benefit to keep HE alive in the sense that he could have his cake and eat it too. Even if HE told him she was really through with SM, affairs have been known to go on for decades; off and on.
However, the wifey TM definately has a motive to get rid of HE and it's one of the oldest in the book.

moo & :twocents:

I can't get the idea of a drug-fueled night out of my head. It just won't go away. Maybe since so much of their behavior (re: IE charges) seems incomprehensible, it's just easier for me to chalk it up to drugs.

yes, yes, I agree. it's hard to fathom someone being so.... so
full of hatred. but I do believe we'd see drug charges....h ell, TM shoulda smoked a fat one, mighta chilled her out..

yes, yes, I agree. it's hard to fathom someone being so.... so
full of hatred. but I do believe we'd see drug charges....h ell, TM shoulda smoked a fat one, mighta chilled her out..
I'm not so sure. It's not like they took a drug test, so they would have to be caught on camera doing drugs. Some ya eat, some ya snort, some ya smoke, etc, but most make you too paranoid to use out in the open. But yeah, somebody probably could've used a little herbal therapy...AGREED! :floorlaugh:

For the record: I do not think sm is the sociopath here. I do not see a sociopathic stare, I see trapped, busted, end of the line, up the proverbial creek, he knows he's done for. I would not be surprised AT ALL if tm is a sociopath, but I also don't think it's fair for us to dx her. (you all kwim!)

very interested in the childhoods of these two.

Yes. This is the main thing I can't reconcile about both TM and SM premeditating the murder - SM and his cell phone. Even the dumbest criminal would use a burner phone to commit premeditated murder. And why did he call HE's number from a pay phone at 6am as was originally reported by TE?

Depending on the source, the last ping on HE's phone was 3:00 or 3:41. If SM knew the phone was turned off, had battery removed or was destroyed, why make that call at 6am?

Then there's the IE charges, pretty much blowing the "leaving me wife thing" out of the water.

Would texting pictures of nudity count as indecent exposure, or would that be worded differently?
I haven't read past your post so I apologize if someone else has given this scenario. I wanted to post before I forgot. Do you think they took HE's cell phone but somehow misplaced it during the clean up of the crime? SM drove to a payphone so TM could hear it ring and find it. That way the last call wouldn't be traced to them. Then maybe LE found the phone during the search at their house.
ETA: or maybe they forgot to take her phone when they disposed of her body. One went to a pay phone and called while the other stayed by the buried body to see if you could hear it ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500