SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could TM have used her fathers name for any of the property purchases. It seems all the property in Horry County is in her dads name already??? Could explain why records aren't found in SM or TM name but maybe under her maiden name of Caison???? Am I allowed to ask this??????

That was checked and the person that checked that also tried the last name of the cousin who was on the news tonight and couldn't find it either.

Exactly. I think they were gearing up for a lawsuit against the city for lack of protection which caused SM to go "stupid" :floorlaugh:

Remember the posts on TM page that threatened to sue everyone

Wish I could figure out how to double quote on the app because I would have quoted Ghostwheel, too...

Now that I know about them being lawsuit happy people, I further my thoughts on my previous comment (thread 22 I think) about my opinion of TM setting the scene if SM was shot. IMO I think she would shoot him but blame the 'lynch mob' and then sue for lack of protection. She would then be the jilted, widowed wife of an accused killer and would weave a whole new life for herself and her kids, with plenty of money and absent the person who upset her fantasy life.

JMO

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Hi, wow, that is in Myrtle Beach on Kings Hwy. That is not near PTL at all. Maybe thats just a payphone shot they used to portray a payphone or maybe they ventured to the beach that morning? Which I dont think in my opinion would make sense. But where does any of this make sense.

One last question about it. Is that phone booth relatively close to Heathers apartment?

Was it confirmed if TM was actually moved to Georgetown jail?

Hi, it was asked if TM was moved bc her lawyer wanted her moved maybe to be able to have access to dr or psychologist. I replied that if her lawyer requested it that may and then I gave my opinion which is, if in fact her lawyer had her moved, maybe this is bc TM is setting up some kind of insanity or temp insanity plea.

She's gonna need a lot of luck with that. Insanity is a legal term. It is very hard to plea insanity these days. Less than 1% who use the defense are successful.

The other thing is that her lawyers will have to prove it. Call in experts, etc. It won't fly with a jury. Too contrived.

One last question about it. Is that phone booth relatively close to Heathers apartment?

Hi, sorry but I assume you were asking about the phone I told you about at PTG? Right?

O/T Its been a long day and my mind is cluttered. LOL.

Was theMoorer family member on the news tonight? I saw someone post yesterday that he was going to be interviewed.

O/T : Hey there, Jersey Girl!!! Great to see you:blowkiss:

Hi, sorry but I assume you were asking about the phone I told you about at PTG? Right?

O/T Its been a long day and my mind is cluttered. LOL.

:floorlaugh:

I was just getting to re-ask because I am curious about how far the one in the news video is from Heathers apartment?

The distances you gave i think are for the phone at peach tree grocery.

She's gonna need a lot of luck with that. Insanity is a legal term. It is very hard to plea insanity these days. Less than 1% who use the defense are successful.

The other thing is that her lawyers will have to prove it. Call in experts, etc. It won't fly with a jury. Too contrived.

I was just trying to think like a defense lawyer or how TM would think this would work in her fantasy world. TM is crazy IMO Ugh, I wish she would just make a deal, talk, maybe she could get mickey wallpaper for telling us where Heather is. Not being funny and JMO

:floorlaugh:

I was just getting to re-ask because I am curious about how far the one in the news video is from Heathers apartment?

The distances you gave i think are for the phone at peach tree grocery.

I would say 10-14 minutes depending on traffic and lights. but in dec we are off season so closer to 10-11 minutes

yes there are payphones still. one closest to M's house is at PeachTree Grocery right on Hwy 544 before Mill Pond Rd.

There is also a pay phone at the kangaroo gas station on joe white ave which is also where one of the receipts found in HE's car came from... although the time stamp on the receipt was at 4:18 pm on the 17th of December, per the police report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just trying to think like a defense lawyer or how TM would think this would work in her fantasy world. TM is crazy IMO Ugh, I wish she would just make a deal, talk, maybe she could get mickey wallpaper for telling us where Heather is. Not being funny and JMO

I don't think she is going to admit to anything at this point. That is one cold-hearted woman.

Was theMoorer family member on the news tonight? I saw someone post yesterday that he was going to be interviewed.

O/T : Hey there, Jersey Girl!!! Great to see you:blowkiss:

I've missed you so much. Hope life is treating you well my friend. :blowkiss:

Now all the big Hoo-Hah about being shot at and someone pointing a gun makes sense. It always sounded like gearing up for a lawsuit against somebody to me. Maybe somebody with a white truck...or a complaint that they were in danger and couldn't get work because of things people have said about them....JMO.

The night before they were arrested,TM posted on her fb that they were going to sue everyone that they possibly could.

In this article:
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

Where SM gives this description:

In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

The incident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning, and was reported at 1:38 a.m.

The victim said he was able to run inside a nearby address, lock himself inside and wait for officers to arrive, the report said.

According to the report, the suspects were both white males, about 30, stood 5-8 to 5-9 and were in a white pickup truck.

One suspect had a heavy build, a slight beard and wore a baseball hat. The other had a medium build and wore a baseball hat.

Is what makes me think this is false because how could he have known any of this type of descriptive with the 2 guys in their truck? and potentially filed in advance in case there ever came the time when LE might do a more thorough investigation of their vehicles, and a weapon was used on HE..kinda a huge CYA in SM and TM planning. Unless I am missing something(that's certainly always possible) where there was more to it than listed in this article, it doesn't add up at all.

I just read this theory on a FB page--does anyone think this could have happened?

TM and SM let LE into their house the first time and complied with the search warrants. Could LE have put a listening device in their house while they were there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74