SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the fact that the bond hearing is being held at 12:30pm is allowed to be posted, I hope. Because hearing dates/times/places have been posted on many murder trial threads over the years, for scores of defendants.

Yes, that is allowed. Just not copying and posting from FB, that was my bad, I was half asleep!

So many lies have been told there is NO way that their stories will match - ever. And when you start asking the who and why it all leads in one direction. If the M's were not involved they would have been right in the middle of the searches, there's no way that TM would not thrive in the spotlight and being involved. She's a drama creator and I think she really thought she was going to garner support and sympathy when she ranted about HE. Part of her frustration has been her strategy backfired on her. The only thing that has worked in their favor is that Heather has NOT been found and not because they are so clever. I hope LE is delving into all her SM posts, because I think TM has left clues, because she's sick like that and finds pleasure in the pain.

Sorry for the rant, it just makes me sick that these two characters have controlled finding HE and what they have done to the Elvis family and our community.

ETA...and think of the money this has cost and will end up costing along with the many hours LE and volunteers have spent.

Yes, if TM was innocent, she would have used the idea that Heather might be found on her land as proof of Heather stalking the family...JMO

I was just thinking and in my opinion the M's are big flight risk. With LE already knowing this, will they transfer TM from Georgetown or maybe do her hearing via closed circuit television? I have seen this before in Va but I am not sure of the SC laws regarding hearings, trials and closed circuit television.

I think if someone met the bondsman's fee the bondsman would post the bond with no hesitation. JMO
I'm hoping for a no bond status.

JMO but this is how bondsman earn their living. So the more money or property the bigger the profit when someone skips town.

So many lies have been told there is NO way that their stories will match - ever. And when you start asking the who and why it all leads in one direction. If the M's were not involved they would have been right in the middle of the searches, there's no way that TM would not thrive in the spotlight and being involved. She's a drama creator and I think she really thought she was going to garner support and sympathy when she ranted about HE. Part of her frustration has been her strategy backfired on her. The only thing that has worked in their favor is that Heather has NOT been found and not because they are so clever. I hope LE is delving into all her SM posts, because I think TM has left clues, because she's sick like that and finds pleasure in the pain.

Sorry for the rant, it just makes me sick that these two characters have controlled finding HE and what they have done to the Elvis family and our community.

ETA...and think of the money this has cost and will end up costing along with the many hours LE and volunteers have spent.

Except for Disney, what activities (social or community wise) has she been involve in? Any organizations, charities..church outside of their home? any volunteer work? I say there is nothing....she is a social misfit ,she doesn't blend in society [modsnip].imo. [modsnip] . Back to her...has she had a job outside her home (I mean interacting with co workers.clients, etc)? Who really is Tammy Moorer the woman behind the screen name? The woman who live within spitting distance to her folks . I would love to see a psychological exam performed on her and find out what goes on inside that head of hers.

I've been so busy the last few weeks that I haven't been able to keep up with things around here as much as I'd like to. I know the bond hearing for the murder charges are tomorrow. Can someone please tell me what time the hearings are scheduled for and will there be a live stream from the courtroom? The weather has been so nice here (in the 60's this week and they're calling for up to a foot of snow tonight, so I'll be working from home tomorrow ;) )

Except for Disney, what activities (social or community wise) has she been involve in? Any organizations, charities..church outside of their home? any volunteer work? I say there is nothing....she is a social misfit ,she doesn't blend in society and has done the same to her kids.imo. I know we can not discuss them and rightly so as I feel they are traumatized enough . Back to her...has she had a job outside her home (I mean interacting with co workers.clients, etc)? Who really is Tammy Moorer the woman behind the screen name? The woman who live within spitting distance to her folks . I would love to see a psychological exam performed on her and find out what goes on inside that head of hers.

A lot of people aren't involved in their community though. I don't see it as weird at all. Not having a big social life is not a big deal either.

A lot of people aren't involved in their community though. I don't see it as weird at all. Not having a big social life is not a big deal either.

how about any social life outside the home? away from a computer? btw I do think it's unhealthy to have your life wrapped around the internet if other outlets are available to you...

how about any social life outside the home? away from a computer? btw I do think it's unhealthy to have your life wrapped around the internet if other outlets are available to you...

Don't be so hard on them!! They were exposing themselves in public. Perhaps that is what they did to get out into the community and be social? :behind: :puke:

I agree with you. Humans are social animals. I can understand not having a huge social life but TM was extreme...as someone pointed out...no job outside the home, homeschooling, parents within yards of the house...seems very isolated. It feels like her only social outlet ( that we know of) was the internet.

ETA: she even bragged about her online shopping...I know we're only seeing part of her life but it seems the only time she got out was to go to Disney...or publically expose herself!

Please excuse if this is in the wrong spot. I also posted it in the parking lot but am not sure. And two if it's a no-no. But last night I watched WMBF news and they mentioned they did a search for Zack Malinowski. They had mentioned it was because of a tip. But were not disclosing a location. After that they mentioned they did a search for Heather but again were not disclosing a location. They showed 2 areas with people that I could only assume were part of the search. But unfortunately even know I've lived here 10 years I still don't know my way around. So unfortunately nothing looked familiar. Now I have gone to every news site and twitter anything that I thought would have a link but couldn't find anything. I looked this morning and again this afternoon but still haven't found anything linkable. My apologies. So if this needs to be removed I completely understand. I know this isn't very helpful in finding Heather. I was just glad to see they were searching for both. Just would love to see them ALL home. Again my apologies for this being long winded. And if I have crossed a line was or isn't my intentions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Please excuse if this is in the wrong spot. I also posted it in the parking lot but am not sure. And two if it's a no-no. But last night I watched WMBF news and they mentioned they did a search for Zack Malinowski. They had mentioned it was because of a tip. But were not disclosing a location. After that they mentioned they did a search for Heather but again were not disclosing a location. They showed 2 areas with people that I could only assume were part of the search. But unfortunately even know I've lived here 10 years I still don't know my way around. So unfortunately nothing looked familiar. Now I have gone to every news site and twitter anything that I thought would have a link but couldn't find anything. I looked this morning and again this afternoon but still haven't found anything linkable. My apologies. So if this needs to be removed I completely understand. I know this isn't very helpful in finding Heather. I was just glad to see they were searching for both. Just would love to see them ALL home. Again my apologies for this being long winded. And if I have crossed a line was or isn't my intentions.

A WS'er posted a few pages back that they were out yesterday and came upon what appeared to be a search underway...someone noted it was actually near the last known ping of Brittany Drexel's phone (apologies if I misspelled her name).

I feel like Horry county should dedicate a day per week to searching various areas of the county...they seem to have a lot of missing people to find.

A WS'er posted a few pages back that they were out yesterday and came upon what appeared to be a search underway...someone noted it was actually near the last known ping of Brittany Drexel's phone (apologies if I misspelled her name).

Yeah I hope something positive came from it. When I saw the footage unfortunately to me it was just trees. Nothing stood out. Directions and surrounding areas not my strong suit. Especially the Georgetown area. When I saw the post earlier and then the report on WMBF I crossed finger hoping for something. And still do every day.

I think if someone met the bondsman's fee the bondsman would post the bond with no hesitation. JMO
I'm hoping for a no bond status.

I actually did some research about this after I posted it. It's possible the bondsman will agree if the fee is met but is able to oppose any stipulations they want (can't leave the county, must meet w/ them in person on a weekly basis, must give them the names, numbers, addresses or any other info they deem necessary of close friends and family members that live nearby or otherwise, grant them access to financial records and/or cellular records, and pretty much whatever else they need to be sure they could be located if they decided to flee). The bondsman may also require a cosigner/indemnitor who will be held responsible for the full bail amount if they don't appear.

Also, if any of the stipulations are violated at any time, the bondsman informs the court and a bench warrant for their arrest is issued. SC restricts bounty hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except for Disney, what activities (social or community wise) has she been involve in? Any organizations, charities..church outside of their home? any volunteer work? I say there is nothing....she is a social misfit ,she doesn't blend in society and has done the same to her kids.imo. I know we can not discuss them and rightly so as I feel they are traumatized enough . Back to her...has she had a job outside her home (I mean interacting with co workers.clients, etc)? Who really is Tammy Moorer the woman behind the screen name? The woman who live within spitting distance to her folks . I would love to see a psychological exam performed on her and find out what goes on inside that head of hers.

BBM

Ahem, I resemble that remark...

JMO but this is how bondsman earn their living. So the more money or property the bigger the profit when someone skips town.

The 10% fee paid to a bondsman is non-refundable, regardless if they show. If they don't show, the bondsman is responsible for paying the full bail amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member