SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know they were planning a search today for Heather, but it was cancelled. This was a LE approved AREA search and a name was given for contact if you wanted to join the search. They planned to meet @ 9:30 on the corner of Mill Pond Rd and 544. However last night they cancelled it, do to the weather expected. It was stated that it would be a ATV teams and ground/foot search with horseback riders welcome. I know it's kind of useless information since it was cancelled, but wanted to share, anyway.

I do know they were planning a search today for Heather, but it was cancelled. This was a LE approved AREA search and a name was given for contact if you wanted to join the search. They planned to meet @ 9:30 on the corner of Mill Pond Rd and 544. However last night they cancelled it, do to the weather expected. It was stated that it would be a ATV teams and ground/foot search with horseback riders welcome. I know it's kind of useless information since it was cancelled, but wanted to share, anyway.

Not useless at all...they may have some ideas as to where she may be. Also, just knowing searches are planned may put pressure on our happy couple to speak up.

how about any social life outside the home? away from a computer? btw I do think it's unhealthy to have your life wrapped around the internet if other outlets are available to you...

Some people are introverts, and are fine with socializing with their husband, children, and other family members.

I think Peter Hyatts statement analysis blog is not permitted to be posted, but I hope it's ok to point readers in that direction. funny post today regarding the IE charges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am anticipating the hearing tomorrow to be very short. Similar to ZA's in the Holly Bobo case last week. :twocents:

Will they bring them in together? Would be interesting to see their reaction at seeing each other.

My theory on their alleged 'consultation with a lawyer' is they went to said lawyer consult, crying that they were being 'bullied/harassed/stalked' etc.
First consult is free.

They damn sure didn't say "Hey..we are main POI in a murder case... "

They cried and whined about TE being a meanie to them and GS and BB being meanies too.

The lawyer probably said the standard stuff..."document everything" (while muttering under his breath for them to gtho of his office.

:floorlaugh:..except you're not a suspect in a murder investigation...............

or are you?:slap::laugh:

Lol...reminds me of soething Joe Kenda (Homicide hunter) said...I can't remember exactly but something like, you can be weird if you want, no law against that, but if you're weird within 500ft of my crime scene, you're interesting.

Peter Hyatt blog is not discussable, unless you are discussing the interview with Mr. Elvis.

Ima

Guys...one thing needs to be cleared up, apparently. If they (the Ms) were consulting a lawyer before their arrest, rest assured it WAS NOT a criminal defense attorney. People keep saying "hmmm...they were consulting an attorney before their arrest, so why were they granted/appointed attorneys at their last hearing(s)?" Because the attorneys they were consulting before this were likely civil trial lawyers that handle lawsuits. Those lawyers they were consulting before the arrests cannot help them in their criminal cases. So arguing this is moot. IMO.

*disclaimer... I think the Ms are guilty as sin, but their seeking legal counsel before their arrests has nothing to do with their criminal case(s).

OT, just watched a "Snapped" episode where a mother and daughter were tried together but each had their own jury...so another possible option, maybe.

OT, just watched a "Snapped" episode where a mother and daughter were tried together but each had their own jury...so another possible option, maybe.

I definitely think this will be two separate trials. Same charges, same victim, same judge, different lawyers, different juries, different exocutioners.

I can only imagine how fast this thread will move tomorrow. I just hope it will be slow at work tomorrow so I can keep up. It literally took me more than a week to catch up when the murder charges were announced.

ETA: I also wanted to mention that my boyfriend probably wishes I had never found Websleuths back in December. He used to be a pretty good listener until every other conversation began with "I read on Websleuths..." And now that I've started following the missing Malaysian flight thread, in addition to this one and the parking lot, I don't really have any time to even start a conversation, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only imagine how fast this thread will move tomorrow. I just hope it will be slow at work tomorrow so I can keep up. It literally took me more than a week to catch up when the murder charges were announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. Thank goodness I was already scheduled to "work" from home tmrw. Lord knows I probably won't be doing much, if any, work! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998