SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS, this ^ ^ ^ makes the most sense to me.

GPS shows that when the 3:17 am call took place, Heather was at home and SM cell phone was at the Moorer home. There is no way that SM would have been able to have a 4 minute conversation on his cell phone without TM knowing. NO WAY

ITA to both of you that this makes the most sense. What throws a cog into it for me is the quickness of the Ptl deal. If sm was sneaking and truly wanted to leave tm for Heather why would he agree to either a) letting tm go with him to confront Heather or b) let tm go alone to confront Heather. The quickness of pulling into PTL and zooming back home is like a planned abduction to me. In and out.
Sm was a brainwashed fool and did anything tm said. She wanted to beat Heather up imo. I think she made sm lure her there to exact her revenge. I do not think Heather was murdered at PTL. I think she was whisked away by sm driving and tm in the backseat with a gun. If it was only tm there driving the truck when Heather opened the door I feel her first instinct would be to run. I don't think she would've gotten in the truck even with a gun threatening her. There would've been more dna if she had been shot outside of the truck I would think. When TE and the officer arrived they both felt ok to move the vehicle. There wasn't visible evidence of a crime. Now perhaps that spray that the other's here say shows dna evidence could've shown more later and perhaps that's how LE can come to the conclusion she was murdered there. 3 minutes. Just mind boggling. ...

Someone just mentioned something about the last time SM and HE saw each other was on November 5. The 66 days tweet by HE was also made on November 5. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice observation. Just posting here because You replied to the post about the initial 66 day post and I agree with that as well. I have always found it interesting that the 66 days aligned with when he was running in the Marathon. I believe that is what it was for. Her sister was in many pageants, so I don't see why she would write a countdown for a local one. Jmo. I think she cared for SM and I do believe he cared for her. I think they made plans on this date and he left on his trip and TM found out about the plans while they were gone. And that is when her wheels for revenge began.

Yeah, they just updated it a little while ago. I didn't think it would end up being related, but a lot of landings here in Summerville (where the M's had/have family ties) feed into that particular river. IMO it would be pretty unlikely that they'd have brought her that far, but until the article said "male", I figured it was something to keep an eye on.

I appreciate that you let us know! I was hoping, and also fearful that it might have been Heather. :blowkiss:

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

According to Elder, Tammy Moorer sent Elvis an explicit and threatening text message Nov. 1 telling her she had found out about the affair that had happened earlier in the year.

Elder said Elvis responded to Tammy Moorer saying, “I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

“Hey sweetie ready to meet the Mrs.,” Tammy Moorer texted to Elvis, who only responded twice during that time period.

“I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore,” Elvis said in a return text on Nov. 1. Five days later, Tammy Moorer texted her again: “by the way dad no longer owns a phone.” This time, Elvis responded only with a period.

That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer . She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Interesting info in these links.

wm

the text from SM to AC is very telling to me . I see SM being concerned for the kids as he knows TM is going off the deep end. The handcuffs and other things Tammy has done to curtail SM's extramarital doings he takes in stride. He knows he f*cked up the marriage but I have a feeling he was going to split away from TM. The no contact with Heather for over a month during which he and the family went to California but within a week after returning the SHTF puzzles me, as what could have lit TM's fuse.. I'd lke to think that on the way back from CA. SM what hinting he was going to leave but TM went berzerk (the kids know what went on,imo) possibly threatening to take them all down if he left. Maybe this shook SM to the point where he backtracked to get TM to calm down but TM couldn't (she has exhibited crazy behavior as shown by her grabbing the phone from SM as he was talking to the Tilted Kilt management and calling for HE to be fired as she spewed derogatory words and so many more examples of her erratic behavior) let HE exist as there could be no peace in TM's world as long as Heather was around. The picture taking and sending it to HE was TM "marking " her territory,imo. SM maybe went along because he had no choice because of TM's threats. Maybe this seems possible to me because I'm looking at it from a male's perspective who has gone through the whole extramarital affair thing (coincidentally the ages were almost identical to TM and HE at the time). I feel this guy got himself in too deep and didn't recognize TM's mental problems. I feel TM set up Heather and maybe SM but in a way to keep him in the marriage (like a blood oath). I also feel he is going to give her up even though he'll be sitting in jail for a long time himself (that might be shorten due to cooperation).

I would also imagine that if TM saw some of Heather's posts joking/alluding to a certain condition, she would be very fearful that that might become a reality.

ITA to both of you that this makes the most sense. What throws a cog into it for me is the quickness of the Ptl deal. If sm was sneaking and truly wanted to leave tm for Heather why would he agree to either a) letting tm go with him to confront Heather or b) let tm go alone to confront Heather. The quickness of pulling into PTL and zooming back home is like a planned abduction to me. In and out.
Sm was a brainwashed fool and did anything tm said. She wanted to beat Heather up imo. I think she made sm lure her there to exact her revenge. I do not think Heather was murdered at PTL. I think she was whisked away by sm driving and tm in the backseat with a gun. If it was only tm there driving the truck when Heather opened the door I feel her first instinct would be to run. I don't think she would've gotten in the truck even with a gun threatening her. There would've been more dna if she had been shot outside of the truck I would think. When TE and the officer arrived they both felt ok to move the vehicle. There wasn't visible evidence of a crime. Now perhaps that spray that the other's here say shows dna evidence could've shown more later and perhaps that's how LE can come to the conclusion she was murdered there. 3 minutes. Just mind boggling. ...

Yes, it is

There is so much information missing.

IMHO

Kelly

the text from SM to AC is very telling to me . I see SM being concerned for the kids as he knows TM is going off the deep end. The handcuffs and other things Tammy has done to curtail SM's extramarital doings he takes in stride. He knows he f*cked up the marriage but I have a feeling he was going to split away from TM. The no contact with Heather for over a month during which he and the family went to California but within a week after returning the SHTF puzzles me, as what could have lit TM's fuse.. I'd lke to think that on the way back from CA. SM what hinting he was going to leave but TM went berzerk (the kids know what went on,imo) possibly threatening to take them all down if he left. Maybe this shook SM to the point where he backtracked to get TM to calm down but TM couldn't (she has exhibited crazy behavior as shown by her grabbing the phone from SM as he was talking to the Tilted Kilt management and calling for HE to be fired as she spewed derogatory words and so many more examples of her erratic behavior) let HE exist as there could be no peace in TM's world as long as Heather was around. The picture taking and sending it to HE was TM "marking " her territory,imo. SM maybe went along because he had no choice because of TM's threats. Maybe this seems possible to me because I'm looking at it from a male's perspective who has gone through the whole extramarital affair thing (coincidentally the ages were almost identical to TM and HE at the time). I feel this guy got himself in too deep and didn't recognize TM's mental problems. I feel TM set up Heather and maybe SM but in a way to keep him in the marriage (like a blood oath). I also feel he is going to give her up even though he'll be sitting in jail for a long time himself (that might be shorten due to cooperation).
I agree with you! I think SM is the link that will break. I honestly feel those closest (family) to TM saw her declining in drinking, her housework, actions. TM had to be vocal. Why 39 times LE was called to that address??? Now that address is also TM dad's because he owns everything. Did anyone ever separate this? Do we have a time frame on the LE calls? Some probably was over neighbor fence dispute, but was TM violent to SM, domestic?

one would think the tag would be visible....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

In NC we only have license plates on back. Not required in front. Could be the same in SC? Make it a little more difficult to get plate/tag information as they would have to get the angle just right coming or going.

Kelly

ETA I checked and SC is one of the 19 states along with NC that only require a back license plate at this time.

i read "up thread" that there was an old photo of SM before Tammy's 'makeover'(tattoos,veneers,etc...) on him...where can I see that? SOOOOO curious. we have seen the many faces of TM...ugh...curiosity is killing me re: SM

It was posted in the parking lot thread before they started talking about his tat being fake. I can't remember who posted it. It was a picture of smtm like a walmart pic. His teeth were all there but one was slightly askew and very brownish. They looked in their 20s. His hair looked dyed light brown similar to his hair prior to his arrest.

I'm at PTG. Trying to find the distances between the cameras that LE went by can someone post them for me? Thanks

I really believe the prosecution has to have more circumstantial evidence. There are gaps even with a lot of the things that came out in the bond hearing. For one - the motive. I mean, in the sense, why on this date, when Heather did not have contact with SM for over a month? What was his motive? I believe we all agree on her motive. I don't get it? Unless it was a thing where TM somehow talked him into it? I just don't get it from his vantage point. If he wanted to save the marriage and he had not seen Heather for some time, why not just profess that he is through with her and tell the woman he could not go along with it? They have to connect the dots better. I hope come trial time they do.

I'm so far behind but wanted to comment on this...

I think they will connect the dots completely during trial. And while I know this isn't a game because there is a young lady lost in all this madness, I can't help but think of an intense poker game and LE has an ace up their sleeve. Or a game of spades. They don't have the ace or king of spades, but they have enough in their hand that they are going to sweep their opponents. I'm actually very impressed with how much they're keeping back. So much info that came out at the bond, but just enough to get bond denied and not revealing anything further. Preliminary will be a doozy.

JMO

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

one would think the tag would be visible....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Surveillance video is really going to vary in quality. I'm betting you won't make out tags but they'll find something to ID it... a sticker in the window, unique rims, a Mickey Mouse antennae ball... ;)

Good point, but have you noticed in her photos that sometimes she looks thinner than at other times? Maybe she crash diets sporadically. With the same relative, when she decided to get off the diet pills the withdrawl made her even testier for a while.

She does crash diet. She mentioned it in her disboards posts.

Surveillance video is really going to vary in quality. I'm betting you won't make out tags but they'll find something to ID it... a sticker in the window, unique rims, a Mickey Mouse antennae ball... ;)

I was thinking those little Mickey decals that denote the family on the back.

Only those serious in our love for Mickey have those...:loveyou: jk

But yes, I agree, hopefully there is some way for them to identify as theirs. But if they can not be sure on the vehicle are they sure of who was inside?

Kelly

Delta Dawn, didn't we talk about whether or not TM was going to go to the marathon and at one point, she was not going to go?? Or is my brain fried?

ETA--it was something about her scamming tickets out of the charity.

Look at the Arias trial, that didn't have national coverage until just before the trial began and it snowballed rapidly. I think the length of time this one takes may depend on how much coverage it does get - more coverage = more time, more motions, more everything. But you're right, it does have all the necessary ingredients for HLN to cover it like they did Arias' if there's live cameras/streaming. Does SC allow cameras in the courtroom, anyone know?

Just moo

That is a good point about the Arias trial. One thing is that I feel like a lot of people who follow this case closely or are closely involved with it would not be able to handle national publicity, and everything it brings along with it. There is such a contrast between comments about the case on national news websites, and posts on FB pages/local news websites.

Had it ever been indicated that SM was going alone to Florida? IMO, that would never happen.

I am not sure if there is a link somewhere, but I had read here and Delta Dawn did say that they had received free tickets for the family from the GTKW foundation so that they could go to the parks with SM.

I am not sure that there was indication TM/family wasn't going with them, only that they possibly would not be in the parks to watch him. It was my understanding they were taking the camper to go. IMHO

Kelly

On what date did Heather post about wishing she was in Florida?

Got to thinking about something. Most of us think this was well planned for some time.

I am wondering though if it was a little more spontaneous and maybe just that TM wanted to beat her up and then it got way out of hand and she killed her with SM luring her. Here is why I am wondering about this.

They could not have known that Heather would even agree to meet them that night. They only got confirmation she would even meet SM during the phone call she made before leaving.

So wouldnt that mean that the SMs would have to scramble and put their plan into action. They were probably panicking themselves with what to do and how to do it.

It makes me think that it was more like something really pizzed off TM that night and she wanted to beat her up. Like ordering SM to get that girl and I am going to teach her a lesson sort of thing.

I think it may have been more spontaneous than what I first thought.

Look at the Arias trial, that didn't have national coverage until just before the trial began and it snowballed rapidly. I think the length of time this one takes may depend on how much coverage it does get - more coverage = more time, more motions, more everything. But you're right, it does have all the necessary ingredients for HLN to cover it like they did Arias' if there's live cameras/streaming. Does SC allow cameras in the courtroom, anyone know?
Just moo

Yes. For the bond hearing, the news station that had a link to the live stream said the judge decided at the last minute to not allow it.

I really want to see the prelim hearing. I hope the media petitions the court to allow it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500