SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get past the fact that it appears HE hadn't been contacted by SM/TM for quite a while, then on this particular night, shortly after arriving home from the date, this sequence of events begins. I have thought from the beginning that her apt was being watched by one or both of the M's, and when she was dropped off at home, the calling started.
I believe the date said she didn't recieve any calls during the date, unless maybe her phone was off or muted.
There are still facts we don't know. I'm going to myrtle beach in a couple of weeks, and if the hubby will let me, I'm going to do some site stalking. We were in Orlando after the CA trial, and he wouldn't go for it. I'm playing it cool this time, not offering him too much info, so he doesn't know I'm slightly obsessed.

Hi. I honestly didn't mean to say there is a phone at PTL. It was a honest mistake. I truly am sorry and I apologize if this made anybody think that there was a phone at that location. Again, I am very sorry.

I appreciate your efforts J4H and it was an honest mistake. Nobody's perfect :hug:

You've gone out of your way to take photos, and lend insight as a local, so no worries!

It's been clarified that the payphone is at PTG and that's what matters. In the grand scheme of things, your heart is in the right place, along with everyone else who wants the right info out there, for justice to be served, and that we #FindHeather

GIF courtesy of the MH370 thread

It constantly amazes me how every state has so many different rules, laws, etc. I think they should just be the same across the board. It is quite impossible to know what is allowed from what state to the next. And I don't understand why as a country we wouldn't want to have things like this all the same. I have homes in two states and it is unbelievable the differences between the two. In one state you can get a ticket for jaywalking and you can make a uturn at traffic lights, unless the sign says you can't. The other state, no uturns at intersections. The process of getting a drivers license is vastly different, as is the red light camera tickets. One state it sends you a picture of the back plate and the other of you driving. Both states require both plates. I could go on and on. I need a manual for each state, so I know what I can do when I am in each home. Sorry for the O/t.

I'm OT too :blushing: I hear ya! It can be a real pain trying to keep up. But one reason to keep things as they are is that while driving laws don't seem like a huge issue, states' rights are. Since we have such a diverse population, geography, etc., across the US, it's important that each state tailor laws to their needs and wants. It's a hassle, I know, but it's up to us to learn what we need to know for where we're going to be. HTH & MOO :)

I keep thinking about the fact that LE took both vehicles in during the search warrant.

I do believe this was planned but by which one or both I don't really know.

Could SM have contacted Heather really wanting to get back with her and really did want to leave Tammy? Maybe Heather did still have some feelings for SM. So she agreed to meet HIM only at the boat ramp. That is the only logical reason I can think of why she would meet him in a secluded spot after the affair was supposedly over. Had they gone there in the past before, I wonder?

I just wonder if TM found out somehow and followed them there in her truck.
And when she confronted them both all hell could have broken loose. She is a much bigger sturdy built woman that Heather, and she would have so much jealousy, and rage inside of her which would make the adrenaline flow.... making her even stronger. So she beats her to death or hits her with something. Maybe pounding her head on the ground over and over again. TM was ALL about appearances. Not what really went on inside of her home but what it appeared to be from the outside looking in and she had long projected the lie that it was an idyllic life with a hubby who adored her and they had perfect children. If he really was going to leave the much less attractive older wife for a younger beautiful woman then that would reveal the façade she had long painted and projected to the world.

SM even though he was having an affair he seemed to be such a controlled wimp when he is around TM. I don't think he would try to protect Heather from TM even if he knew Tammy was going to kill her.

Once it was over, I can see Tammy telling him that he better help her get rid of the body or she will see to it he never gets to see his kids again, and he will go back to having nothing but the clothes on his back. She certainly ruled the roost imo.

I don't see near the motive for SM to want to murder Heather as I do TM. I can see him standing by and doing nothing though to prevent it from happening and then helping to cover up for TM.

So maybe LE does suspect two vehicles were involved. And they came there in two different vehicles and after Heather was murdered one of the vehicles was used to transport the body. Most likely TM would get SM to use his truck.

Yes. For the bond hearing, the news station that had a link to the live stream said the judge decided at the last minute to not allow it.

I really want to see the prelim hearing. I hope the media petitions the court to allow it!

Thanks Softail, I hope they do too. Have you come across a link for the full bond hearing video? I'd love to see it all.

Okay everybody - this is a rule change, so please read the post.

The minors can be discussed in conjunction with any MSM/LE or Court reports. There is to be NO speculation about them. NO using of names, ages or other identifying information.

The sister, AC, may be discussed ONLY in conjunction with the social media posts SHOWN in Court. No speculation, no insinuations, no names.

If you have a question or are unsure of what you would like to post, please PM a mod before posting.

Thanks,

Salem & Imamaze

Thank you. The following is horribly sad and frightening.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Elder said police also interviewed the Moorers’ three children.
“They have been extremely coached and even then their stories conflict,” she said.

We did and I can't see any of those replies. They've disappeared.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'm two pages back so maybe addressed already but could you have posted about it in the Parking Lot?

Nevermind, it was addressed a couple times above. lol

I have a theory about what could have instigated the attack on Heather. I am not particularly invested in this because of the coincidences involved but it is a possibility that Heather & her date stopped by the TK on the way home. If the M's were doing their IE at that time and saw Heather leaving, it may have set off the whole disastrous chain of events.

Prosecutors said the vehicle appeared to be similar to the Moorers', reports WBTW, though McCollum told Crimesider it's not clear whether the vehicle can be accurately identified.

The above was reported by station WBTW. Can the vehicle be accurately identified? I think this is where the examination by an expert comes in. Remember when the warrants for them were issued and they were arrested, this is what they said - closer examination by an expert led to the arrest warrants. My thought was they had on video something that had not been seen initially. I just wonder if that something was the identification of the M's vehicle or could it have been one of the two M's they identified driving the vehicle after enhancing the video?

The video surveillance of the vehicle was sent to the FBI in Quantico, Va., and to the S.C. Highway Patrol’s Multi-Disciplinary Accident Investigation Team with a request to identify the vehicle, Elder said. The agencies sent reports that the truck was a dark 2013 or 2014 Ford F-150, with silver toolbox in the bed, a moon roof, silver rims and high-end bulbs in the headlights.MAIT Team investigators learned there were 82 such trucks registered to owners living in Horry County, so they went and visually inspected 81 trucks, Elder said. The last of those trucks was owned by the Moorers, so police got a search warrant and executed it on Feb. 21.Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Unless they had the windows down and an interior light on I don't think they will able to tell who was in the vehicle. The side windows appear to be tinted. They could have a street light shining into the front or back windows. At night I can't see anything about the passengers of a vehicle I passed. I can tell if it's a truck vs.car and dark vs.light. I think a side view of the truck let them identify it but they're very lucky if it revealed any passengers. Imo

The relationship

During the hearing, prosecutor Donna Elder shared details of the relationship between Elvis and Sidney Moorer, as well as a timeline leading up to the night she disappeared. She called Elvis’ killing “premeditated.”

Elder said Elvis and Sidney Moorer had a relationship from July to October of 2013.

“Sidney and Heather did care about each other,” she said. “Then Tammy found out about it.”

According to Elder, Tammy Moorer sent Elvis an explicit and threatening text message Nov. 1 telling her she had found out about the affair that had happened earlier in the year.

Elder said Elvis responded to Tammy Moorer saying, “I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Thats what it was y'all!
Heather and SM were in a relationship - it wasnt a fling!!! Heather and SM CARED about each other - and then TM found out.

This is looking to me more and more like TM found out about Heather on or about Halloween - confronted SM - Im sure TM threatened SM and Im sure SM was affraid of TM - he did what he felt he needed to to protect his family AND Heather - broke it off

Then they got in contact again and I think its cause TM could NOT let it go! How DARE he care for someone else - YOUNGER - PRETTIER - how dare he!

She made him call Heather - made him lure her out - and TM did the rest

JMO and all that - but WOW - it makes a LOT of sense to me.

Thank you for that link.

Couple of things...

They stated that the 6 a.m. phone activity ending was a roundabout time. All activity actually ended at 3:41.

It was the prosecutor who said the Sidney cared about Heather and was handcuffed to the bed.

The prosecutor said said she believes the Moorers set Elvis up to be at the Peachtree Boat Landing, met her there, kidnapped her and disposed of her body. (She didn't mention killed there).

The 39 calls to the home were made by the Moorer's. SM was usually armed when LE came to the door.

Just some things that stood out to me... including the Moorer children being coached.

In the effort to create a perfect world, TM probably did this 'coaching' quite a bit. I imagine the poor things knew exactly what they could talk about, what they were allowed to say about anything at all in their lives.

IMHO

Kelly

Thank you for that link.

Couple of things...

They stated that the 6 a.m. phone activity ending was a roundabout time. All activity actually ended at 3:41.

It was the prosecutor who said the Sidney cared about Heather and was handcuffed to the bed.

The prosecutor said said she believes the Moorers set Elvis up to be at the Peachtree Boat Landing, met her there, kidnapped her and disposed of her body. (She didn't mention killed there).

The 39 calls to the home were made by the Moorer's. SM was usually armed when LE came to the door.

Just some things that stood out to me... including the Moorer children being coached.

Yes, this link seems to give more detail. Previous links seem to give only the major details that LE wanted released at the time.

Kelly

Reports say a family member was sleeping in the closet the night of the arrest... it didn't say who!! ;)

I wonder if that closet door has one of those hotel-style locks on the outside?

The preliminary hearing is on the 28th.

We should be getting lots of more info then.

Oh, my gosh, after everything that came out on Monday, that scares me a little. Am still recovering from information overload.

<snip>

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had &#8220;martial relations&#8221; in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

I know it's a typo in the article, but it's been quoted several times here and it makes me chuckle every time I see "martial relations." A bit Freudian, ya think?

On what date did Heather post about wishing she was in Florida?

It was March 25, 2013.

The relationship

During the hearing, prosecutor Donna Elder shared details of the relationship between Elvis and Sidney Moorer, as well as a timeline leading up to the night she disappeared. She called Elvis’ killing “premeditated.”

Elder said Elvis and Sidney Moorer had a relationship from July to October of 2013.

“Sidney and Heather did care about each other,” she said. “Then Tammy found out about it

According to Elder, Tammy Moorer sent Elvis an explicit and threatening text message Nov. 1 telling her she had found out about the affair that had happened earlier in the year.

Elder said Elvis responded to Tammy Moorer saying, “I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

Thats what it was y'all!
Heather and SM were in a relationship - it wasnt a fling!!! Heather and SM CARED about each other - and then TM found out.

This is looking to me more and more like TM found out about Heather on or about Halloween - confronted SM - Im sure TM threatened SM and Im sure SM was affraid of TM - he did what he felt he needed to to protect his family AND Heather - broke it off

Then they got in contact again and I think its cause TM could NOT let it go! How DARE he care for someone else - YOUNGER - PRETTIER - how dare he!

She made him call Heather - made him lure her out - and TM did the rest

JMO and all that - but WOW - it makes a LOT of sense to me.

I totally agree. Tammy knew this was way more than just a fling. They had FEELINGS (love- the forbidden word to TM) for each other and she couldn't stand that thought.

If we know one thing about Tammy Moorer it is she will do ANTHING to protect her faux image. ANYTHING..........even murdering the young woman she knew her husband had deep feelings for, imo.

No one had to save face more than Tammy Moorer.

IMO

Yes!!! I wanted to discuss that ... Why would someone coach their children on what to say if they had nothing to hide!!!??

To me coaching = lying. There would be no reason for 'coaching' if everyone just told the truth.

If the atty. or family/friends of SM read here...they must be delighted. It's all big, bad TMs fault! Not, meek, mild Sidney....he really cared about Heather....:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500