SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's possible to verify boat ownership besides utilizing the DMV database?

A new post on FHEFB by MC said that WMBF just announced CUE is holding a search tomorrow. Hopefully, there has been a tip. Subsequent posts indicate the news source may have been wrong, no conclusion yet.

A new post on FHEFB by MC said that WMBF just announced CUE is holding a search tomorrow. Hopefully, there has been a tip. Subsequent posts indicate the news source may have been wrong, no conclusion yet.

Earlier, they said they would work seeking out new places to search...not actually do a search tomorrow. I think it may be bad info.

Is there a way to pull up all the VI posts on one page? I have been searching for helpseeker posts and can not find any of them.

If you can't find any posts then its probably because they haven't posted.

Is there a way to pull up all the VI posts on one page? I have been searching for helpseeker posts and can not find any of them.

If you're looking for discussion #6, it's at the bottom of this page....

I think that caffeinatd is looking for posts made by verified insider "helpseeker." I checked helpseeker's name and it shows that the member is a verified insider in this case but has zero posts. That's why caffeinatd can't find any posts. There are none to find.

Caffeinated, look at the top of this page and click on members list. On the right hand side of that page you can search members. Find that posters name and click it. Then search for that persons posts.

Q: Is CUE searching for Heather Elvis tomorrow; Sunday - 01/19/2014?

Stephanie Robusto Wmbf - they are not doing a search tomorrow, but are scouting the area to advance future searches. It is not open to public volunteers but we will absolutely keep you updated on air and online for when the next search does begin.

https://www.facebook.com/wmbfnews

I checked in the members list. There are 0 posts. That's odd as I remember reading some. :dunno:

Hope you are doing okay... I cannot even imagine how difficult this must be for you. Just know that we are all dedicated to helping find her - regardless of where we live.

interesting comment about CUE by BP under the Rollins post on FHE

Mods, would it be possible to have a thread to discuss the HE social media in the parking lot?

Been a reader here a while. First time posting I think. This thread definitely has ALOT of social media to keep up with. A thread in the basement would be helpful.

We are not going to have a thread in the parking lot at this time. Admin is discussing the possibility but nothing has been decided.

Ima

Please don't post the beautiful family photo. Websleuths does not allow pictures of minors unless it is the missing person/victim and we don't allow pictures of noncase players (in this case, her family).

The sentiment is appreciated, but it is against our TOS.

Thanks,

Salem

I must say that y'all are great!

I keep coming across stuff on the web (during a Google search or by reading posts on the FHEFB page) that's already been mentioned here... but when I read it originally, I was like "HUH? What does that mean?" Or I'll think "well, that was freakin' random ...." & then when I come across it again or figure it out for myself, hours or DAYS later, I'm all like "ahhhhhh! that's what that meant!"

And then, I'm all like .... "DANG, they're good!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the advice of someone the other day on here, hmmm, nod, yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa