SC - Iris Schaefer arrested for distribution of child *advertiser censored*

Tim's MS page is still up. Not sure we saw all these comments when we looked before. He wants us to mind our own business, is making threats and says "all cops do is serve warrants". Yes, Tim, they sure do serve warrants. When they are warranted, that is. Also, he's feeling "sneaky". Great.

http://www.myspace.com/turbo29550

"....I AM REALLY FRIENDLY JUST DONT P*** ME OFF. I HAVE A 11 YR OLD DAUGHTER THAT I SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH BECAUSE HER MOM DOES NOT DO A THING FOR HER. I HAVE 2 DOGS THAT I LOVE. I AM 33 YEARS OLD BUT FEEL 18. I LOVE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND I DON'T GIVE A *advertiser censored** WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME. ( ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME ). I HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY CAN LIVE MY LIFE BETTER THEN I CAN. I LOVE RIDING FOUR WHEELERS AND RACING. I LOVE ROLLER SKATING AND ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH GOING FAST...."

Tim's MS page is still up. Not sure we saw all these comments when we looked before. He wants us to mind our own business, is making threats and says "all cops do is serve warrants". Yes, Tim, they sure do serve warrants. When they are warranted, that is. Also, he's feeling "sneaky". Great.

http://www.myspace.com/turbo29550

"....I AM REALLY FRIENDLY JUST DONT P*** ME OFF. I HAVE A 11 YR OLD DAUGHTER THAT I SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH BECAUSE HER MOM DOES NOT DO A THING FOR HER. I HAVE 2 DOGS THAT I LOVE. I AM 33 YEARS OLD BUT FEEL 18. I LOVE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND I DON'T GIVE A *advertiser censored** WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME. ( ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME ). I HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY CAN LIVE MY LIFE BETTER THEN I CAN. I LOVE RIDING FOUR WHEELERS AND RACING. I LOVE ROLLER SKATING AND ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH GOING FAST...."

Oh yeah, the "Only God can Judge Me" thing did it for me............sounds really familiar does't it?????????????

Sometimes I think there's a template these guys use, lonetraveler. They all say the same things. And I'm only half kidding. He's truthful, though. He's 33 but he's acting about 18.

Being that we're talking about how he might be able to better live his life, I imagine he hates us too.

Thank you Missizzy for the quick response and the welcome :). Yes, it is true, the RSO are everywhere. Currently we have several in our surrounding neighborhood. Doesn't matter where you live or your economic situation. They are everywhere. I also realize that it doesn't matter much where I move, as one could move in right next door. You just never know. It is amazing what you can uncover on the web. The houses that are for sale are on either side of this guy and across the street. There are also several in the neighborhood in general, which as you said could be for economic reasons. If not, it is truly disconcerting and sad that these families may feel forced to move out of fear. Many have lived in their houses for 8 years or more. Although, I know this may sound odd, but one line of thinking is the police are keeping their eyes on this guy and his mom and you now live in the safest neighborhood in town. Certainly, a community watch dog group would be advised IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back