GUILTY SC - Iyana Lowery, 8, found deceased, Marlboro County, 5 May 2017 *mother also found deceased* *Arrest*

So little news. I hope there's a ton going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to, and I'm sure there is. Going back through articles I've read over and over, I found something that's confusing me.

Here's what we heard originally:

Deputies were able to track down the woman's young son, who was with a relative, but can't find her little girl.

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/fbi-...ping-in-missing-child-case-in-marlboro-county

Now we've got these:

Ella Lowery’s body was found inside her home, while Iyana Lowery went missing.
However, her 10-year-old brother was still at the house.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35410...mily-of-missing-8-year-old-bennettsville-girl

She prays Iyana comes home safe to be with her brother. Delores says he was at the house but slept through the entire night.

http://wbtw.com/2017/05/09/bennettsville-grandmother-pleads-for-missing-8-year-olds-return/

Maybe I'm just being nit-picky, but huh? Am I misunderstanding something? I realize it doesn't matter how much I personally understand about this case, I just don't like inconsistencies. It makes a world of difference to the investigation, was the brother there or not? If he was, why was he not taken? What did he see or hear?

This also struck me as odd:

Dwayne Jermaine Bright is in jail for Ella Lowery’s death. Thomas says he knows of Bright and has nothing against him.

“You never know what goes through a person’s mind,” says Thomas. “A lot of people say he takes medicine and all that. But if he didn’t take his medicine you don’t know how he’ll respond.”

http://wbtw.com/2017/05/11/dad-of-missing-bennettsville-girl/

BBM. If someone had killed my ex (I guess Tyrone and Ella would be considered ex's, as they had Iyana together) and my child was missing, I couldn't bring myself to say that I held nothing against the person considered to be responsible. Maybe he's a better person than I am. Maybe he doesn't feel like DB IS responsible. Maybe I'm just thinking too much and sleeping too little.

Please let today be the day that Iyana comes home, safe. :please:

Detectives do not believe that they have the right guy. I don't know what exactly that means and why they would be holding him still if true. Just hope the little girl is safe.

This case terrifies me for the child. I haven't felt anything good from day 1.
I sure hope that LE has been following and forming other avenues of suspects while holding back information from public.
Maybe there is a method to their madness. ex...Hold Bright while looking at another suspect they didn't want to scare off.

jmo

Well, that is a different story. It seems Iyana was the target to all of this then or I guess she could have been woken up. Have they said what time the mom was killed?

So what the son just woke up & went to another place/relative's house without bothering to go & ask mom, therefore I guess had no clue mom was dead?
Ok now I'm confused with y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what the son just woke up & went to another place/relative's house without bothering to go & ask mom, therefore I guess had no clue mom was dead?
Ok now I'm confused with y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids have been known to see or witness horrific things / violence but don't speak up until much later. The trauma literally silences them...

It wouldn't surprise me IF the kid found his mom deceased and run to a relatives and was unable to speak of it or how to say something.

It very well could be that the police called relatives looking for the kids and they were like "Ya, he's here but not Iyanna" not knowing anything was going on... because the kid didn't say anything.

On the upside, Bright not being the one who killed the mother and took Iyana could mean Iyana is still alive.

A $10,000 reward is being offered for the recovery of eight year old Iyana Lowery.

Not surprised at the turn of events.
Hopefully they are going thru mom's devices with a fine tooth comb.

I'd be looking at bio-father of this little girl. He has a rap sheet as long as an arm and a leg. IMO, he is connected to the disappearance.

I'd be looking at bio-father of this little girl. He has a rap sheet as long as an arm and a leg. IMO, he is connected to the disappearance.

I was thinking I need to go back and relook at the interview he did with one of the papers. At the time, some of the things he said seemed a little off but I dismissed them because LE seemed to have their man.

Since the first suspect has been released and (presumably?) ruled out now to have anything to do with the murder or Iyana's disappearance, the mostly likely scenario seems to be that one of mom's clients took Iyana and murdered mom when she tried to prevent that. jmo

Oh jeez - I really hope LE knows more than we do, but I'm not getting that feeling at all.

Is there a link/article to that info on the new arrest?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back