Identified! SC - Jason Patrick Callahan, Myrtle Beach, missing since 1995

This is so great. All these old cold cases are finally being solved and giving these people who have been unidentified for so long their names back, as well as giving their families the closure they've deserved and waited for for just as long.
If we can get Lyle Stevik and Annandale Jane Doe their names back, this will have truly been a great year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I am soooo happy I logged in today to this awesome news!!! glad he has his name back and family knows what happened.

Yes, where is Greymetal?!

Great news (well, y'know, sad too :( ) and well done to everyone here, I have diligently followed from afar and am so relieved it's over.

RIP Jason, thoughts with his mum and family.

Yes, I hope she comes here soon! I truly can't believe he has been identified. My heart hurts for his family, it must be so hard to have missed him for so long and to have this conclusion. I just hope knowing what happened can bring them some sort of peace. Jason and his family will remain in my prayers for some time.

I am simply in awe of how the Internet and a stranger made this identification possible. With so many internet trolls and awful things online, it's heartwarming to see something so good come out of it.

I hope his mother finds peace of mind and has the opportunity to grieve for him given this news. There are so many people who wanted to find his name over time. A great thanks is owed to those who pushed forward. I do remember the day that Greymetal got all of us going in a different direction.

His life changed based on a simple twist of fate. His identity is found through hard work and a belief that anonymity was not his destiny.

Rest in peace, Jason. (It feels so great to write his name.)

Keeping Jason's family in my thoughts and prayer.
Rest easy, Jason. You're home.

An awesome, bittersweet moment, indeed.

Rest in Peace, Jason Callahan.
:rose: :rose:

Kudos and much gratitude to all who made this happen.

Cannot believe it, this is fantastic news- had begun to think this would remain a mystery. Congratulations to everyone here involved, with special kudos to Greymetal, it gives one hope that other missing and unidentified persons can be found and identified too!

Welcome home sweetheart. :blowkiss: And R.I.P.

I'm not trying to be obnoxious posting in all of his threads, I am just so happy that he has been identified and will be going home. I truly think greymetal deserves a medal! Without greymetals efforts this wouldn't be happening today.

She does, but I gave mine to Roselvr. Sooooooo many people worked tirelessly on Jason's case. Roselvr, thank you, and SSA for being so determined and patient. :blowkiss:

I am so happy that he has been identified and his family now has answers. My thoughts & prayers are with them!

RIP Jason :heartbeat:

Jason Callahan's fate was such a sad one, not only a sudden and tragic death at a heartbreakingly young age, but then twenty years of being an unidentified doe.

At least now he can rest with his real name known and on his grave, with family and loved ones to visit him.

RIP Jason Callahan, I'm sorry your adventures were cut so short.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back