GUILTY SC - Javeion Mayes, 4, Greenville, August 2007

Not only was the father arrested on "unrelated charges", the last update that I heard on the radio before they announced that a body was found/search called off was that the father was a suspect. Updates coming on the 5pm news...

Not only was the father arrested on "unrelated charges", the last update that I heard on the radio before they announced that a body was found/search called off was that the father was a suspect. Updates coming on the 5pm news...
Oh no!

:mad: :behindbar ARGH. I just want a few seconds with this ##&*%% of a "father".

Thanks for the update, alliejane. :( I'm glad at least they have found his body.

"legal custodian unlawful neglect of a child ior helpless person" is what the father has been charged with. Father told police that he had fallen asleep. News reports are saying that they are waiting for coroner for positive identification. It was said that the police had suspicions of the father initially and that evidence had been taken from the house. Additionally, it was mentioned that murder charges might be forthcoming.

The child has been found.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/13850735/detail.html
GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Hours after the father of a missing child was arrested, police said that they believe the 4-year-old's body has been found.

Javeion Mayes' disappearance Tuesday morning led to an intense search by dozens of police officers and more than 200 volunteers.

A child's body was found at about 3:45 p.m. in an area of rugged terrain, thick underbrush, and dense kudzu just 25 feet from his home in the Creekwood Townhomes on Hollywood Circle in the Greenline community. The neighborhood is located between East North Street and Stone Avenue. The body is believed to be Javeion's.

This is just to damn much.... I am so upset over this poor baby there have been so many this year. God be with you Javeion. His poor brother.

He killed him and then hid the body 25 feet from the house? Wow, they just get dumber and dumber.

good God almighty I reserved my opinion on this earlier today...this freaking sucks! We all knew how this would turn out.

He was found only 25 feet away from the apartment. We don't know yet that he was killed, but I have a feeling he was.

Any time a person clams up and refuses to speak to investigators about their child's disappearance, it raises huge red flags. What an idiot!

Just heard on the news that the body IS Javeion's, and that he died Monday evening...:sick:

<sigh> When I heard his twin had said, "He is gone"....I got the idea no one was listening to him. The twin already knew.

So where was the mother? And why do these moms choose men like this to father their children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back