SC SC - Jorden Shyann Nebling, 19, Greenville County, 10 Oct 2020

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :(

Michael Burnett, 43, and Melissa Burnett, 49, were identified by the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office on Monday as relatives of the man accused of bludgeoning Clarissa Winchester to death in early November.

SBM

The Burnetts, according to the sheriff’s office, “were in the house at the time of the brutal assault” but “failed to act, call 911, or provide any other assistance,” even as Winchester reportedly screamed for help.

The couple was booked over the weekend on charges of misprision of a felony, but they have since been released on $20,000 bonds, the sheriff’s office said.

The Burnetts were described as Wilkins’ uncle and aunt in a report by The State, which cited a spokesperson for the sheriff’s office. Public records list Michael Burnett as residing at the address where police say they found “Winchester’s deceased body along with a lifeless fetus.”

SBM

Investigators are also eyeing Wilkins in the disappearance of Jorden Nebling, a 19-year-old woman last seen in October 2020, the sheriff’s office said earlier this month.

Sheriff’s office investigator Blake Wolfe was quoted as telling The State that Nebling was last seen being picked up by an ex-boyfriend.

Nebling’s stepmother, Mary Tucker, identified the ex-boyfriend as Wilkins in comments to Fox News.

“In my heart, I think he did something to her,” she said.

Wilkins has not been charged in connection with Nebling’s disappearance.

Couple Ignored Pregnant Woman’s Pleas for Help as She Was Beaten to Death, Police Say

New age-progression to 21:

NCMC1447157e1.jpg

1679711037472.png

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - The Greenville County Sheriff’s Office said deputies will be in areas near White Horse Road Extension to Pumpkintown Highway on Saturday searching for information regarding Jorden Nebling, an Upstate woman who went missing in 2020.

Deputies said they will be knocking on doors and businesses looking for new details about the case.

Nebling was reported missing on October 20, 2022. She was known to frequent areas around Travelers Rest and the Marietta Community. She was described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall with a slim build. She has a tattoo on her left forearm that says “Live Free.”

I’m glad there was a thread here. There is some work being done according to local news as they are back in the area she was missing from. I can’t link from here so I’m happy that we have a discussion.

I see now that it was updated.

She was always bubbly and she was the happiest person to be around,” said Alyssa Bobo, Nebling’s best friend. “She always had a big smile on her face.”

“I just wish she would come home,” said Bobo.

“We got reason to believe that we have a person of interest who is incarcerated, however, we have not found Jorden herself or her body so you’ll see several deputies in the area,” said Sheriff Hobart Lewis, Greenville County. “We’ve been working on this case for a little over 2 years.”

Deputies said they have been working with those who knew Nebling well. It’s been a long process but the sheriff’s office and those who continue searching for their loved one, are optimistic.

“However we find her, that will be really good I think for everybody that loves her,” said Mary Tucker, Nebling’s step mom. “We all just are really wanting answers.”

If the allegations already about this POI have merit then id expect they look really close there first. And being around her when she was last seen points in a negative direction also.
Her size and stature is concerning as well.

OCT 10, 2023

MARIETTA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Family and community members will come together Tuesday night to hold a candlelight vigil for an Upstate woman who has been missing for three years.

Too bad that this case didn't get much attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back