SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find. Can we get a link to where the PDFs are sourced from, please and thanks. t

TK lied like a rug on his RE application.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Just a thought.. If TK was the one posting on CDC's FB page, he might have been frustrated that the page was shut down and he lost his ability to torment these poor families......So he decided to turn on KB's phone so he could post from her page.

Scary Indeed. I still have my SC list from thread#1 as well as a list of possible NC victims. Is it time to start a new thread for potential victims or should I post the list here? Perhaps we could narrow it down to just a few most likely MPs to contact LE about? ETA: I also only have been looking for female MP's. Anyone have a sense on if we need to search for males as well?

I think you should send the list to LE immediately. And include males because who knows, that sicko might have played his games with males too.

Thank you for making a list!

I've finally read through all of this from the beginning. I was aware of the case through my groups on FB, but thought it would be one of those cases that dwindled away, as there didn't seem to be much action on it.
Boy, was I wrong?!

This is INSANE.

Poor, poor KB. And Poor CDC. And the other victims. For there are other victims.

Things I've picked up on having read through from start to finish in one evening and therefore can maybe add some coherence to...

The dog crate was said to have been found NOT missing. Family members confirmed that after a few weeks into the disappearance.

CDC's laptop, however, was missing. It's fair to assume that was being used by TK to post the mysterious facebook posts, not a mobile phone as they were confirmed by LE to have not been active since their disappearance.

The woman who was posting on TK's facebook posts with affection etc, I assumed from the very first moment that this was someone TK had created. Call it intuition or gut feeling or maybe an educated guess having dealt with someone who made up online personas, but this woman screams out fake. And well-placed and everything someone would want if they wanted to purport to be desired on SM.

The ex-wife and ex-boyf that were suspected by so many were probably of the opinion that they had run off together somewhere. The "I don't give a **** that they've disappeared" line doesn't particularly project guilt to me! She would have to be pretty psychopathic to have abducted and hidden/killed both of them without much of a trace and a psychopath would be much more charming than the ex-wife seems to be! If she had been involved, I'm pretty sure she would be "helping" to share the missing posters and moving suspicion away from her, not attracting it. Her response just says to me that she was a woman scorned who didn't care they had left. I'm pretty sure she wasn't in the frame of mind that anything had happened to them. So I would predict she can be ruled out of any connection to TK.

Obviously all MOO.

Crazy. Crazy. I feel like this has the potential to be Ted Bundy big when all comes out. But with less charm and more force. Disgusting.

Didn't hear he was shot in the head,now thinking that was Charlie's body they found.Murder charge on the way for the TK.
Solicitor Barry Barnette said KB told police she witnessed #ToddKohlhepp shoot her bf, Charlie Carver, in the head.

Didn't hear he was shot in the head,now thinking that was Charlie's body they found.Murder charge on the way for the TK.
Solicitor Barry Barnette said KB told police she witnessed #ToddKohlhepp shoot her bf, Charlie Carver, in the head.
How sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes it is bizarre. He had themes throughout his online ranting, which I believe show obsession that is part of his psychosis. Bills, the backhoe, pests on his property, nasty women, getting annoyed with people. Very condescending, narcissistic, paranoid, etc.

^^I totally agree leafygreens!

I've finally read through all of this from the beginning. I was aware of the case through my groups on FB, but thought it would be one of those cases that dwindled away, as there didn't seem to be much action on it.
Boy, was I wrong?!

This is INSANE.

Poor, poor KB. And Poor CDC. And the other victims. For there are other victims.

Things I've picked up on having read through from start to finish in one evening and therefore can maybe add some coherence to...

The dog crate was said to have been found NOT missing. Family members confirmed that after a few weeks into the disappearance.

CDC's laptop, however, was missing. It's fair to assume that was being used by TK to post the mysterious facebook posts, not a mobile phone as they were confirmed by LE to have not been active since their disappearance.

The woman who was posting on TK's facebook posts with affection etc, I assumed from the very first moment that this was someone TK had created. Call it intuition or gut feeling or maybe an educated guess having dealt with someone who made up online personas, but this woman screams out fake. And well-placed and everything someone would want if they wanted to purport to be desired on SM.

The ex-wife and ex-boyf that were suspected by so many were probably of the opinion that they had run off together somewhere. The "I don't give a **** that they've disappeared" line doesn't particularly project guilt to me! She would have to be pretty psychopathic to have abducted and hidden/killed both of them without much of a trace and a psychopath would be much more charming than the ex-wife seems to be! If she had been involved, I'm pretty sure she would be "helping" to share the missing posters and moving suspicion away from her, not attracting it. Her response just says to me that she was a woman scorned who didn't care they had left. I'm pretty sure she wasn't in the frame of mind that anything had happened to them. So I would predict she can be ruled out of any connection to TK.

Obviously all MOO.

Crazy. Crazy. I feel like this has the potential to be Ted Bundy big when all comes out. But with less charm and more force. Disgusting.
Thanks.Good post LozDa!

Kohlhepp's Facebook posts about land where KB was held increased after she went missing
Amanda Coyne , The Greenville News
5:54 p.m. EDT November 4, 2016

http://www.independentmail.com/stor...ld-increased-after-she-went-missing/93284146/

“In Facebook posts days after an Anderson couple went missing, Todd Kohlhepp posted several photos and status updates about the land where police say they found a woman chained in a storage container.

In one post, Kohlhepp implied his work on the land was keeping him from "getting in trouble."

"You won't have time to misbehave no mo," Kohlhepp wrote on Sept. 11, while KB was apparently chained by the neck and ankles in a storage container on his land, according to local police.”

“Kohlhepp also joked about reports of missing people in the news not actually being missing, saying "Oh wait...that person just went to the beach with friend, other person found with her parole violation boyfriend." Friends of KB and KB's boyfriend Charlie Carver, who is still missing, had told media outlets that Carver's Facebook account had been posting suspicious updates and sending private messages that they believed to be from someone else. Those updates and messages included one quickly deleted photo captioned "we are fine" and messages saying that only one person knew where he was.”​

More...

His Amazon profile - includes reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe someone mentioned this already, but I'm still working my way through this thread (28 pages to go). I don't want it to get missed.

Did you guys catch that his review of the giant padlocks (Jan. 14, 2015) references the same line from "Hotel California" that the hacker posted on Charlie's Facebook page? "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave."

As do I. Perhaps we should wait until more than one body is found? Someone please let me know if a potential victims thread is started. I'm going to go work on a list of male MP's just in case we need to look at them as well.
Thanks, Gardener 1850!

It will be interesting to see if any males have gone missing at the same time as their girlfriends.

Maybe someone mentioned this already, but I'm still working my way through this thread (28 pages to go). I don't want it to get missed.

Did you guys catch that his review of the giant padlocks (Jan. 14, 2015) references the same line from "Hotel California" that the hacker posted on Charlie's Facebook page? "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave."

It will appear a few times on those 28 pages, Pear ;-)

See you on the flip side!

Finally caught up. Dear Lord, this poor woman. I cannot even imagine for a second the torture she's endured. My heart goes out to her family, Charlie's family and any others. Just utterly unthinkable.

[video=twitter;794665762220888064]https://twitter.com/annazlee/status/794665762220888064[/video]

The Latest: Missing-persons cases reopened; search continues
Updated 3:46 pm, Friday, November 4, 2016

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/cr...ner-at-scene-where-chained-woman-10593521.php

SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — “The Latest on the investigation after a missing woman was found chained inside a storage container (all times local):

4 p.m.
A South Carolina sheriff estimates that deputies have searched a little more than a quarter of the 95 acres where a woman was found chained in a storage container and investigators found a body buried in a shallow grave.
Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright told reporters Friday that his department plans to go back over the 30 to 40 percent of the property again now that they have the proper equipment, and he said investigators will keep searching until they have covered the entire piece of land.

00:0009:13
Wright also said that authorities will reopen all of the county's missing-person cases.

More about the land, the digging and searching.

Boy, was I wrong?!

This is INSANE.

Obviously all MOO.

if the profile with initials AB was fake (i can message ppl what her name was), i'm not sure why we can't see her comments now but we could last night... that would be pretty creepy? if it's a real person, and if i had to guess how facebook worked, i would say she re-activated her account and unfriended him?...

i should have taken screenshots, but she called him pet names, and he talks a lot about having a girlfriend with kid(s) on amazon during that time.

he talks about having a girlfriend in his last amazon review, but i think it's just a joke. same with talking about his "in-laws". the others about the child seem realistic so i think he at least thought he had a legit gf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since he likely posted from Charlie's page, I'm guessing he likely googled them both to see if they were in the news. I'd also bet he read here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong