SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense. I keep hearing they went out there in the afternoon though...so did CDC just not go into work and not tell them he wasn't coming? I heard no reports he called in sick, etc. Just wondering if the reporting is correct. This doesn't make sense. Why would CDC skip work and not call in. I must be missing something.
I thought I had read something about him and work but now I can't seem to find it. I'm going to keep looking though.

Sent from my BLU VIVO AIR LTE using Tapatalk

I wish every news outlet would drop 'like a dog' from their reporting from now on. They are sensationalizing an already horrific story. KB and all involved deserve respect. It just bothers me. Like a previous poster said, scarce coverage prior, and now she's stuck with that label. Sigh. I'm just so sad.

Fyi CDC's laptop was never actually missing. It was said in the closed fb group made by CDC's family that NN took it when they split. So I'm still pretty sure it was NN posting on CDC'S fb.

I didn't think this was being shared, and I didn't see it on the private group. I believe one of the details as posted is wrong, but I don't want to say anything else about it.

Earlier today (lunchtime) TK's fB friend count was down to 177.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe 165 before it went down.

I was reading and could not get comments to load. As soon as I left and tried to go back it was down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I will not be surprised if his victim count goes into double digits.

There's already been so many posts about this case. We're now already on about pg-40 of a #2 thread by now.
I don't know if I'd have the patience to look around to see if anybody knows the answer to this, but I'll try...

What kind of "background check" do people want realtors to have? And why realtors in particular?
I could understand a "Have you ever raped someone at gunpoint?" check.

But to me, "background check" means this:
You cant work here and you'd better not even try to ever again...

You had a few DUI's 10-yrs ago!
You got caught trying to grow some weed in the basement when you were in college!
You had the audacity to take up for yourself when somebody tried to beat you up!
You messed around with somebody a couple years younger than you after Senior Prom! (and are on the sex-offender registry for life)

What is a person capable of doing something evil to do?
If they can't work anywhere, they have a lot of time on their hands to think up (and do) very bad things.

What about people who wouldn't hurt a fly, but happen to be convicted of a victimless crime?
Even though he was only in high school, his crime indeed had a victim. In real life, that makes him worse than somebody that partied too hard in their youth.
But the eyes law don't really differentiate between those things very much.

Freed S.C. captive says man killed her boyfriend after they answered ad for work

Confused... why would they answer an ad? Didn't KB already clean houses for him, according to a friend? There are already two different stories that they met each other online, or through friends, now it's an ad.

Also of note -

- Again, confused by this. Why would they answer an ad if she already worked for him.

Hmmm... Her phone pings on a huge remote property, but the police think there's no foul play.

This is the second known time that TK falsified the story of the circumstances around the 1986 rape. This time he was joyriding, but he told the real estate board it was a verbal argument.

This guy went to prison for about 15 years and anybody in their right mind who looked at his record should have realized that it was a severe crime if he ended up doing 15 years time in prison.

So what county officials decided it was ok to give him special permission to own weapons. And a Real Estate selling license to boot not more than 5 years out of prison.

I can see why the one client said he may have been a good sales person. He was more like a good CON person as in ex-CON. They learn to con other people real good in prison I am sure.

There's already been so many posts about this case. We're now already on about pg-40 of a #2 thread by now.
I don't know if I'd have the patience to look around to see if anybody knows the answer to this, but I'll try...

What kind of "background check" do people want realtors to have? And why realtors in particular?

If they can't work anywhere, they have a lot of time on their hands to think up (and do) very bad things.

What about people who wouldn't hurt a fly, but happen to be convicted of a victimless crime?
Even though he was only in high school, his crime indeed had a victim. In real life, that makes him worse than somebody that partied too hard in their youth.

I've read through this a few times and I don't really understand the point you're trying to make with the second half of your post. Could you clarify? You seem generally not in favor of background checks.

Realtors have access to people's homes/keys/banking information, and frequently meet people alone in empty houses. That's for a start.

Look, I have a loved one who got a DUI when he was young after his father committed suicide. That'll follow him for the rest of his life and stop him from doing things like visiting Canada. It sucks, but even he admits he's the one who chose to drink and get behind the wheel.

Realtors go with people out to rural properties in upstate SC. I'd have expected them to have clean background checks -- meaning NO violent crimes, including rape -- if I'm going alone/meeting a realtor alone at a house.

WOW! I wonder where she really was when this was filmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was there, but they put the tape up behind them to make it look like they were literally right at the scene of the discovery. Media is being held far back. There is no police tape by media.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I wonder if he has a plane?

According to the SC Sex predatory registration.....there's no plane listed. Looks like he was compliant in registering his vehicles.
a1558d6e1c4a4dce758131fb90c74642.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He probably has many victims all these years, I don't think he just started doing this

People like this remind me of Israel Keys.....a wolf in sheets clothing. They never see him coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She was there, but they put the tape up behind them to make it look like they were literally right at the scene of the discovery. Media is being held far back. There is no police tape by media.

(Honestly, this feels like a hit piece against this particular journalist by TMZ. Not feeling it.)

He needs to be put at the top of the list for #1 suspect in any other disappearances in the area

I hope LE searches that 100 acres very carefully. Since he was getting away with the container being there then other bodies or victims could be in same location.

It's also possible he has other properties considering he's in real estate.
Even under different names. I got screen shots of the amazon comments because I'm sure they will be removed soon.
It sounds like he's been up to no good for a long time. These are definitely not his first victims.
They need to check ANYWHERE he's lived, any properties he had listed under him that he had access to also.
They may never find all his victims. This guy shouldn't have been out in the public ever.
People don't understand that kids can be broken early on and be sadists. This guy appears to have all the classic symptoms. From the outside at least.

Oh. Ok. Thanks for explaining. Thats no big deal then to me. A little fake but not as bad as I thought.. LOL

I know. Its crazy isnt it. She probably had a green screen with the footage being shown on the green screen of the background with the wind blowing at the location. She dresses up with a coat and probably had a fan inside her own building blowing her hair around. LOL

I know I am going to start to take newscasts with a grain of salt after seeing that article. A fake live on scene interview. What is the world coming to. Just admit you are not there. We wouldnt care so long as you tell us the news. Its crazy. :)

According to another poster all they did was put up some police tape behind her. Like I said in a previous post, feels like a hit piece on this reporter. And it's pulling focus from the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam