SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people asking about the Blue Ridge bank murders

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

Seven minutes, four lives, one gun. A husband. A mother. A son. A friend. Owner Scott Ponder, Ponder's mother Beverly Guy, service manager Brian Lucas and mechanic Chris Sherbert were all found fatally shot on November 6, 2003.

From that link...

"He was very close to the shop looking at a home with a friend of his who was a realtor, when he received a phone call from Scott," said Lorraine.😳

That article talks about one of the Superbike victims looking for a house and having a realtor friend!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

Seven minutes, four lives, one gun. A husband. A mother. A son. A friend. Owner Scott Ponder, Ponder's mother Beverly Guy, service manager Brian Lucas and mechanic Chris Sherbert were all found fatally shot on November 6, 2003.

"[FONT=&quot]"Strangely enough Brian was looking at a home without any knowledge from his wife," said Lorraine Lucas. "He had looked at several different properties."

[/FONT]Was TK a realtor in 2003?

The Superbike confession sounds odd. I wonder if he's looking for additional celebrity status

It doesn't seem so odd after reading about the murders.

Charlie + Superbike = 5

The Sheriff mentioned he needed to find the other 2 bodies on the property. Is that how we get to 7? I got on the presser late.

OK so him posting like crazy on Amazon and facebook was likely him bored that he hadn't been caught yet. How many others are there? If he's confessed to 4 and two more on his property, there must be more. Sheriff said LE will search all associated properties he has. He said the suspect has been cooperative.

I've been following since KB went missing just over 2 months ago. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of her FB before it was deactivated. KB made a status in 2015 stating she was sorry she left, (bc people were worrying) but needed to get away. That she was fine.

My instincts are TK read that exact status and felt she would be the perfect target. That people would assume she just needed a day(time) away from life in general. Especially seeing as CDC was with her.

Did anyone else happen to read her profile and see this before it was deactivated?!

Thanks

attachment.php

Composite sketch of suspect in Superbike killings ...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 777
That article talks about one of the Superbike victims looking for a house and having a realtor friend!

"[FONT=&amp]"Strangely enough Brian was looking at a home without any knowledge from his wife," said Lorraine Lucas. "He had looked at several different properties."

[/FONT]Was TK a realtor in 2003?

I thought we had found out he didn't become a realtor until 2005...maybe he dabbled in it before being licensed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288