SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff did get carried away with his "praising the lord" during the presser, and for a moment I thought the reporters might have to sing him down.

so he killed 9 people, you think? Could be. When did he post that? Recently?

TK made a FB post on Sept. 15th that ends with " I got nine lives...and I ain't done yet". I know it's been quoted in one of the earlier threads, but I'm having trouble finding the post so that I can bring it forward to this thread...

I dont think he's grown a conscious, I think he's humble-bragging... I think he's going to slowly trickle out more confessions over the years to come when he's incarcerated... it will be a power-play game, the victims families will want closure and he'll only release his secrets as a bargaining tool to get what he wants whilst he's inside. :(

And while in prison he might even brag/confess to crimes he didn't even commit... just for a few moments of ego stroking

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/details-suspect-emerge-captive-womans-rescue-43321113

Wright says Kohlhepp also showed law enforcement officers Saturday the gravesites of two of his other victims buried on his 95-acre property near Woodruff. Kohlhepp, in handcuffs and wearing an orange jumpsuit, was at the site for less than an hour.

That is a quote from the article. My interpretation is that there are two more victims besides the Motorsport victims?

I dont think he's grown a conscious, I think he's humble-bragging... I think he's going to slowly trickle out more confessions over the years to come when he's incarcerated... it will be a power-play game, the victims families will want closure and he'll only release his secrets as a bargaining tool to get what he wants whilst he's inside. :(

Agreed! He is playing games...notice that while he confessed to the Superbike murders, he's claiming "he has no idea" how KB and DC ended up on his property... :notgood:

TK made a FB post on Sept. 15th that ends with " I got nine lives...and I ain't done yet". I know it's been quoted in one of the earlier threads, but I'm having trouble finding the post so that I can bring it forward to this thread...

Post 312, this thread.

My first post here :)

Anyone check into him having a YouTube account? Seems like the type who might make videos of himself, with his narcissism and all.

Yes, people have mentioned this many many times in the last hour or two (no offense, thread has moved fast), this but TK didn't have a license till 2006 (per another poster).

I suppose it doesn't mean he didn't *pretend* to be a realtor.

Well its pretty obvious he was at least starting to become a realtor by this point - whether officially or unofficially - because what are the odds the Superbike victim is seeing a realtor and also killed by someone who became a realtor.

BTW - TK'S Linked In says he was a graphic designer until November 2003, the month of the murders. He lists himself as student from 2003-07 and realtor from 2006.

Once again we have his behavior lining up with one of his murders.

And while in prison he might even brag/confess to crimes he didn't even commit... just for a few moments of ego stroking

I'm already assuming he enjoys tormenting his victim's families and friends as I still strongly believe he was the one who hijacked poor Charlie's FB account.

Anyone check into him having a YouTube account? Seems like the type who might make videos of himself, with his narcissism and all.

My gut instinct says someone would have found it by now (WSers are amazing at SM sleuthing). But maybe? Out of all those Amazon product reviews, it seems like he was more of a "good ole boy" than a social media butterfly (FB notwithstanding, but everyone is in FB). And he obviously wasn't tech savvy enough to avoid having their electronics ping to his property.

I think he is talking for a deal. They prob have a list of all missing/murdered.....talk or death penalty.

7000+ videos posted under soldbytodd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well its pretty obvious he was at least starting to become a realtor by this point - whether officially or unofficially - because what are the odds the Superbike victim is seeing a realtor and also killed by someone who became a realtor.

BTW - TK'S Linked In says he was a graphic designer until November 2003, the month of the murders. He lists himself as student from 2003-07 and realtor from 2006.

Once again we have his behavior lining up with one of his murders.

Honestly, it sounds like a coincidence to me. People buy houses all the time. And it's not like they were killed while looking at a property.

Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
I dont think he's grown a conscious, I think he's humble-bragging... I think he's going to slowly trickle out more confessions over the years to come when he's incarcerated... it will be a power-play game, the victims families will want closure and he'll only release his secrets as a bargaining tool to get what he wants whilst he's inside.

If TK does a plea agreement LWOP for taking the DP off the table and doesn't come clean. His plea agreement is null & void...

He bought the Wofford Rd. property, from what I understand, in May, 2014. He purchased it for $305,632.00 from W & S Lawrence. It seems the Lawrence couple were the Mortgagees.

He bought the Windsong address in Feb., 2007 w/a mortgage from Citizen's First, for $130,600. That mortgage was cancelled October, 2012.

Also, while browsing, I noticed he has nine clients(?), from 2009 through 2016, that he is named as Specific Durable Power of Attorney for them. I've never had need for this in any of our home sales/purchases. This just looks sketchy to me. Any realtors out there that may be able to clarify? Is it something specific to SC?

http://search.spartanburgdeeds.com/index.php

Just bumping off rsd1200's post.

If there are 2 other victims on the Woodruff property and he purchased it in May 2014, that would mean they went missing after 2014.

Agreed! He is playing games...notice that while he confessed to the Superbike murders, he's claiming "he has no idea" how KB and DC ended up on his property... :notgood:

I haven't seen or heard him being quoted on anything. Do you have a source you could share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks