SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he really have a video with a "dog collar"...a heating vent around a lab? Who does things like that and takes a video?

Just bumping off rsd1200's post.

If there are 2 other victims on the Woodruff property and he purchased it in May 2014, that would mean they went missing after 2014.

This is a really good catch.

(Unless he's one of those weird outliers who hauled a freezer around with him. But still, good point.)

Finally coming out of lurkdom (been here for almost a year!) because I just can't resist throwing in my random thoughts.
-The "nine lives" comment was on his FB page (as soon as the news came I read every post over and over on his page, with chills running down my spine the entire time.) I don't think his comment is a clue as to nine victims, but I DO believe it clues us into his "nothing can stop me" attitude. He puts himself in risky situations, but they aren't a risk for him, because he makes it out every time. (Am I making any sense?)
-I firmly believe there are a lot more victims out there. This is not someone who was committing these acts because he was cycling through particular moods (say, as someone bipolar, but off their meds and experiencing changes in personality.) His life was a total front for his compulsion, which was to victimize, which starts back in his childhood (as evidenced in the various reports.) There is no way this man sat quietly by and only occasionally got the urge to attack. He's been out for 15 years- if he had two victims per year, that's 30 right there. Then you add the consideration that there was more than one victim at each occurrence that we know of ... these numbers could really add up depending on where he had been at the time/whom he might have had access to.
-I think I'm allowed to say this since I'm not being specific ... Did anyone else pay attention to his friend's list on FB before it was taken down (and before people were unfriending him?) Two really stood out to me; one was a law officer of some kind (a woman,) and another was the founder of a violence against women organization. That really creeped me out and made me think of the "keep your friends close, enemies closer" saying. I also noticed that his business is a kids' sport sponsor, so his name is on the back of all their jerseys. I'm just so horrified not only for the obvious victims, but also the community, his employees, etc. SO many people are impacted by this monster.
-Another thought: I'm noticing a lot of posters here who comment on the creepy vibe he gives off, and some were wondering how his "friends" didn't realize ... Just want to stand up for them and say that, as I was reading his page the other day, something that really stood out to me was how NORMAL he seemed. Weird sense of humor, not my kind of person, but very chatty, flirtatious, someone you would notice, but not really give a second thought about. I noticed the vast majority of his FB friends were female, that many were flirtatious in their comments, and that the ages of the women varied greatly. It makes me think that, in hindsight, yes, the creep factor is off the charts, but before all this went down he was able to charm a lot of women.

I would have put money on K and CDC having an accident and somewhere at the bottom of a body of water. This whole thing ... there are no words.

MOO and all that jazz.

And while in prison he might even brag/confess to crimes he didn't even commit... just for a few moments of ego stroking

If the motorbike murders were pretty well known in the area, I of course wonder if he even committed them or if he just wants to be "famous."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/details-suspect-emerge-captive-womans-rescue-43321113

Wright says Kohlhepp also showed law enforcement officers Saturday the gravesites of two of his other victims buried on his 95-acre property near Woodruff. Kohlhepp, in handcuffs and wearing an orange jumpsuit, was at the site for less than an hour.

That is a quote from the article. My interpretation is that there are two more victims besides the Motorsport victims?

So that's how we get to 7 then? Charlie, 4 motorbike victims, 2 more unknown people buried on property?

Have they actually found anymore bodies on the property besides Charlie?

I haven't seen or heard him being quoted on anything. Do you have a source you could share?

I apologize that I don't have the link and will never be able to find it, but I DID see the same thing on an official news site earlier. It was after the superbike bombshell.

Thank you, I'll dig around and see what I can turn up.
I apologize that I don't have the link and will never be able to find it, but I DID see the same thing on an official news site earlier. It was after the superbike bombshell.

No lawyer he's representing himself.

OH FGS...where have we heard about that tactic before? Every killer who thinks they are the smartest guy in the room decides to be their own freakin lawyer.....Ted Bundy, Charles Merritt, ....blah blah blah...fill in the blanks...

Omg my head is spinning from all the recent developments ..full blown serial killer , I just cant process all this ! And now a huge YouTube library..7000+ vids
.are they all just properties he sold or are some personal? Too soon to know yet. And also I would bet anything he has another acct there with more private vids with clues. (And who knows what else )Just unreal ! He reminds me of the Zodiac from the 1960s..he was very prolific and killed many women AND men, played games with rifles and clues, etc etc. I'd bet TK is also a member here at WS and posted on the Zodiac thread, probably a hero of his.. and btw, TK sure was a busy busy psycho...how did he have time to do so many things ...sell houses , kill people, make videos , worked on his land building torture chambers., Brush hogging, moving boulders, digging ravines , spending sprees, posting on many groups including garage sale and pet boards taking many dogs and cats, target shooting with his insane # of weapons , bury bodies, hide cars and post FB posts in a hyper mania...just to name a few things... wow just wow

Cripes! He must have more than a dozen open land properties on there alone, let alone the individual residences.

I know, right ?! I noticed that earlier today. He not only has his own property but also has had access to lakefront, wooded, and/or secluded lots!

I believe the Perp shared something very specific with investigators about the motorbike murders- that was what the Sheriff said and how they confirmed they had their guy. I'm certainly curious as to what that might be, maybe he was able to give them the murder weapon? Remembered something they were wearing that day? It must have been something strong, I don't believe they would be naive enough to take this guy at his word given the gravity of this case on the whole- running with a false confession wouldn't seem to benefit LE at this point.

Really, really curious about where he was living prior to purchasing his Moore home. I know his mother lives nearby, I hope he didn't do anything in her home.

I just want to know!! Everything~~

Just bumping off rsd1200's post.

If there are 2 other victims on the Woodruff property and he purchased it in May 2014, that would mean they went missing after 2014.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1598234907149348:0
ddb1c80e15d9ab48df9da523869cf04b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few people had mentioned seeing a cyclical pattern to his FB postings, and wondered if there were potentially any other missing/victims around those same times. I think this is a good point. For someone like this, they can get "high" off the power they feel from killing, like when runners get their "runner's high" or release of endorphins. That could make sense as to the "chattiness" in his posts at times, compared to his normal posting behavior.

Omg my head is spinning from all the recent developments ..full blown serial killer , I just cant process all this ! And now a huge YouTube library..7000+ vids
.are they all just properties he sold or are some personal? Too soon to know yet. And also I would bet anything he has another acct there with more private vids with clues. (And who knows what else )Just unreal ! He reminds me of the Zodiac from the 1960s..he was very prolific and killed many women AND men, played games with rifles and clues, etc etc. I'd bet TK is also a member here at WS and posted on the Zodiac thread, probably a hero of his.. and btw, TK sure was a busy busy psycho...how did he have time to do so many things ...sell houses , kill people, make videos , worked on his land building torture chambers., Brush hogging, moving boulders, digging ravines , spending sprees, posting on many groups including garage sale and pet boards taking many dogs and cats, target shooting with his insane # of weapons , bury bodies, hide cars and post FB posts in a hyper mania...just to name a few things... wow just wow

You would think with all that work he'd be as fit as a fiddle... I don't get it either, is it even possible to do all this without a single accomplice?

OH FGS...where have we heard about that tactic before? Every killer who thinks they are the smartest guy in the room decides to be their own freakin lawyer.....Ted Bundy, Charles Merritt, ....blah blah blah...fill in the blanks...

Dellen Millard.

LE and one of the victim's family in the Superbike murders seem pretty convinced that TK is responsible.

"This guy knows everything. He gave every detail and he's even confessed to other murders," Guy said. "There's some things that have really got to me.”
He said he doesn't feel much relief, despite the 13-year-old cold case being solved. "Sometimes, when you find out why, it doesn't really make you relieved," he said.

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161105/widower-of-superbike-motorsports-victim-says-case-unsettling

I haven't seen or heard him being quoted on anything. Do you have a source you could share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine