Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

Okay, no. A baby is not a dog or cat, who can run/jump/climb its way out of the area in a short period of time after getting out. Maybe she could crawl out of the apartment, but what would she do after that? Ride the bus to the airport and catch a flight to the Bahamas?

No. She would continue crawling around in the same neighborhood, unable to move very far or very fast, and several people would surely spot her and call the authorities(this is an apartment complex, right?). I call B.S.

Something else happened, and it's probably much worse than the story that was given.

The chances of the baby crawling out of an apartment and then continuing to crawl to the point of getting so far from home that she can't be found by LE? less than 1% my opinion.

She is absolutely precious and I'm praying hard that this ends well. But I don't have high hopes. Last seen by the boyfriend + fishy story + he's in custody = never ends well. :(

I just can not imagine never seeing that precious face again! Growing up like all children should be able to do, given a chance.
She is so adorable, sweetness and joy.
When the children have become disposable at the hands of those they trust, God help us all.

I hate the rumors. Nothing good is happening in Pendleton tonight.

JMO

I just can not imagine never seeing that precious face again! Growing up like all children should be able to do, given a chance.
She is so adorable, sweetness and joy.
When the children have become disposable at the hands of those they trust, God help us all.

I hate the rumors. Nothing good is happening in Pendleton tonight.

JMO
and we'll have to look at another one of those god awful thrown together memorials of stuffed animals and candles, with children crying and looking to their parents for answers that they don't have.....i'm so sick to death tired of seeing those :tantrum: i could go my whole life without seeing another one of those :tantrum:

:furious: so over it

and we'll have to look at another one of those god awful thrown together memorials of stuffed animals and candles, with children crying and looking to their parents for answers that they don't have.....i'm so sick to death tired of seeing those :tantrum: i could go my whole life without seeing another one of those :tantrum:

I am with you. I do have a card for this, however since I cannot physically deliver it to you:

Hug for my friend.jpg

You know how we've talked about Amber Alerts and if one went off every time there was a missing child, people would become immune to the AA and no longer pay attention?? Well, I'm just about at that point even without an AA!!

How many dayum times do we have to see a missing child under the age of 2 missing, and 'no foul play', last seen with step parent, or newest fling for the parent, and it NEVER ends up good!!!

I know I'm not the only one sickened by it. I'm sickened when the Mom is out working to support the dead beat that's hanging out at her house for free food, free room, and sex! Doesn't support the Mom in anyway. Doesn't really take care of the kids, just exists, because after all, they aren't HIS kids! For gosh sakes, get a darn pet rock and stop having these innocent kids that didn't ask to be brought into this world! But once they are in this world they are YOUR RESPOSIBILITY!!!! How about letting a grandparent watch them if you need a baby sitter? Or the father of the child?? Or an aunt??? Hell there's gotta be someone in your circle that is safe to keep a kid, but the dead beat is NOT!!!

***ending my rant for now*** Gosh I'm pissed!

ut oh, rant isn't over.

Why do people do that??? Make a donation to a local charity in the child's name. Buy some stuffed animals for the police or rescue workers to give to kids. Or a battered woman's shelter, homeless shelter. Those kids would like a stuffed animal or balloon, but a deceased child doesn't need nor want them!

Send flowers to a child you love! Imagine how surprised they would be to get flowers!! But don't throw them on a heap on the side of the road somewhere. What a waste!

Going into hiding before I find a ticket to band camp

ut oh, rant isn't over.

Why do people do that??? Make a donation to a local charity in the child's name. Buy some stuffed animals for the police or rescue workers to give to kids. Or a battered woman's shelter, homeless shelter. Those kids would like a stuffed animal or balloon, but a deceased child doesn't need nor want them!

Send flowers to a child you love! Imagine how surprised they would be to get flowers!! But don't throw them on a heap on the side of the road somewhere. What a waste!

Going into hiding before I find a ticket to band camp

Nope. No hiding for you! You are absolutely correct in EVERYTHING you stated. If we just sit back and watch all of this happen and do not speak the truth, then nothing is accomplished. You, my dear, make a difference in your refusal to just stand by.

I agree with all above..just too sickening for words. And, if the ruse worked at all, let's blame the 3-year-old for leaving the door open. Yep, it's all her fault!

This just has to stop!

How long ago was this little sweetie pie one? Only asking because I work in a nursery and 1 year olds vary greatly! From baby babies who can't walk or talk, to nearly 2 year olds as big as 3 year olds who could easily run off and the hide some place!

Not that I can see that happening in this case for a minute, not without Leona having been found yet anyway. Just something to consider, it's easy to think 1 year old and imagine a little baby, but that's not always the case!

So, has she been found?
no cover me cagney, this morning they are continuing the search at the waste transfer center..........

Information from the public led investigators to expand their search to the waste transfer center in Pendleton until 10 p.m. Saturday.

While the search has been called off for now, Sheriff John Skipper says the case and investigation is "on-going."

Lt. Sheila Cole said the search will continue Sunday at the waste transfer center.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/deputies-search-for-underway-for-missing-1yearold-toddler/33436546

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back