SC SC - Ludimila 'Mila' Hiers, 24, Goose Creek, 15 March 2005

Okay, I did some research on Hiers. He posted on the Geneology website's forum back in 2001 and said that his grandfather's name was Roy Mole. He also had an e-mail address at the time which was from gateway.net I won't post the address publicly, but if anyone wants me to give it to them privately, just e-mail me.

Hiers also befriended a guy named Dale Coker who is a sensei at a local karate center. Hiers also knows karate.

I saw the geneology site stuff, but not the Karate info.

One of the questions I've always wondered is how come criminals can't be tracked down by credit and ATM cards.

I am sure the police checked into this and have his credit card and bank card #'s for tracking purposes. With Dan being a police officer I am sure he knows better than to use anything to provide a paper trail.

I think it would be a safe bet to say he isn't in this country, although he could be disguised to where people don't recognize him if he remains in the states. I feel in Mexico, he may have more freedom with the laws.

http://www.live5news.com/story/17168958/ex-charleston-cop-turned-fugitive

GOOSE CREEK, SC (WCSC) -

It has been seven years since former Charleston Police Department officer Daniel Hiers vanished after accusation that he killed his wife. Authorities say Hiers shot and killed his wife, Ludimila Hiers, in the couple's Goose Creek home in March 2005.

Hiers first began popping up on the wrong side of the law on Nov. 24, 2004, when he was arrested by the North Charleston Police Department for committing lewd acts on a child under the age of 16 and was released on bond. He was promptly suspended from the police force.

MORE AT LINK

I am from Goose Creek, SC and just got word Heirs has been captured in China!! 9/20/2018 (15 yrs on the run)

Ex-cop accused of killing wife in custody after 13 years on the run

"... a woman said she recognized her former English teacher in China from the U.S. Marshal’s Most Wanted list. There is a photo of Hiers in the article.

She said there was a particularly popular foreign English teacher, “well-liked by women because he was tall and handsome.” She said the teacher had a “messy private life” and left quite an impression on her because he once tried to pursue one of her friends."

Ex-cop accused of killing wife in custody after 13 years on the run

Recently, Chinese social media and news outlets reported that the former cop was an English teacher at a prominent Shanghai school. Reports that Hiers is an accused killer and child molester in the U.S. enraged users on Weibo, China’s version of Twitter.

Former SC cop, one of US most-wanted, caught in China, reports say

They never officially confirmed that he was in custody, and he’s still on the Marshals Most Wanted list. He’s still out there somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back