SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

bestill

Reaction score
The sheriff's office confirmed Mika Miller died last weekend at Lumber River State Park in the Orrum community of Robeson County, NC. Her death is now being investigated. She was the wife of a Myrtle Beach pastor, John Paul Miller.

"McLean added officers are in the process of gathering information from people in South Carolina and North Carolina as part of their investigation into how Miller died."

Obituary: Obituary for Mica Acacia Miller | Burroughs Funeral Home & Cremation Services

Facebook: Mica Miller

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

We sometimes make an exception to our regular TOS, and this is one of those occasions.

Even though LE has not named JM as a POI/suspect, a decision has been made to allow Websleuths members to discuss JM as a POI in this case and to sleuth him.

Sillybilly

ADMIN NOTE:

It seems members are either forgetting The Rules or are ignoring them for some unknown reason.

While we have allowed discussion of the pastor as a POI, that does NOT include sleuthing and discussing his father or other family members.

What you read somewhere, heard, think you saw, etc is NOT a source. It is rumor and your post will be removed.

This discussion is no different than any other. Members who keep violating Websleuths TOS and causing Mods more work may find themselves banned from this discussion or worse.

MOD NOTE: Hey guys! Please remember the rules. If you need a refresher, the two most important links are in my signature.

"I read, someone said" is not an approved source. Something somebody said is rumor, not an approved source. LINKS ARE REQUIRED, not requested.

Fits News is an approved source, and has been for several years. The site that is about Myrtle Beach is not - it's posting rumors that they are finding on reddit and other social media.

Watch your podcast sources, please. Everybody has one, but not everybody is approved. The one that starts with a P that's popped up in this thread describes itself as a variety talk show which covers comedy, skits, etc.

You can't get around something unapproved by saying "So & so says this & that but I can't link it because it's not approved here." If you can't link it, don't talk about it at all.

Thanks!

Knitty,

FBI opens investigation into Mica Miller's shock 'suicide'

In affidavits filed by Mica's family, they express their concern over her relationship with Miller who has been described as a 'wolf in sheep's clothing' and a 'false prophet' by those who know him.

'When someone hurts me, I try to hurt them back rather than forgive', Miller, the pastor of the Solid Rock Church in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina told his wife in a November 2022 email, according to an affidavit filed by Mica's brother Nathaniel Francis, 32, on May 2.

'Instead of me forgiving you.. I just attack and try to cause pain', he added.

Well, even to my faithless ears, this JP fella sounds more like a disciple of the late Roy Cohn than of Jesus. Not surprised they're investigating and hopefully he leaves his new girlfriend alone whilst they do.

Mica Miller's sister Sierra has shared chilling texts from Pastor John Paul Miller threatening to show up at her home 'armed' and 'ready' in November 2022.
But Mica's friends and family have since urged authorities to investigate her death further while publicly calling for 'justice for Mica' and local cops have brought in the FBI to help.

Red bolding mine.
"Ready" ... for what, exactly ??

One can hardly blame her family for wanting this investigated further.

Now, unearthed messages seen by DailyMail.com reveal new details of the breakdown of the couple's marriage in the 18 months before their split, as well as Miller's threats to get Mica's sister-in-law Victoria fired from her teaching job in February of this year.
Red emph. mine.

That's going a step too far, imo !
Omo.

Mica Miller's sister Sierra has shared chilling texts from Pastor John Paul Miller threatening to show up at her home 'armed' and 'ready' in November 2022.
But Mica's friends and family have since urged authorities to investigate her death further while publicly calling for 'justice for Mica' and local cops have brought in the FBI to help.

Red bolding mine.
"Ready" ... for what, exactly ??

One can hardly blame her family for wanting this investigated further.

Now, unearthed messages seen by DailyMail.com reveal new details of the breakdown of the couple's marriage in the 18 months before their split, as well as Miller's threats to get Mica's sister-in-law Victoria fired from her teaching job in February of this year.
Red emph. mine.

That's going a step too far, imo !
Omo.
This man is a human wrecking ball. The FBI will have their hands full investigating his wrongdoings.

If the FBI involvement is unrelated to Mica's death investigation, then it almost has to be that JPM is the main focus, but is it the alleged "relationships" with underage girls that his ex-wife affirmed in her divorce papers, is it cyberstalking Mica by sending her threatening text messages, or is it the alleged admission of slashing her tires, or is it something that local authorities deemed civil matters, whether threats or placing trackers on her car, or is it financial crimes that may have been committed under the umbrella of Solid Rock at Market Common...or is it several of these, many, all or none? So many possible avenues for investigation. Surely something will stick to this Teflon guy. JMO

But Damien McLean of the sheriff's office tells Inside Edition Digital on Tuesday the federal help was requested to investigate information that "is unrelated to Mica Miller's death investigation in North Carolina. Mica Miller's death remains to be declared as a suicide."

Last edited:
John-Paul told mourners he visited Mica's body in the morgue four times in the week since she died.

'Each time it still didn't hit me, I thought she was going to wake up - I even tried to raise her from the dead one time this week,' he said.

He went to the mall later that day and saw a woman who looked just like Mica with similar clothes and tattoo on her arm and he instinctively yelled 'Mica!'

When she turned around it turned out to be was one of her sisters.

'I thought I raised her from the dead... I can't wait to see her again one day,' he said, wiping tears from his eyes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13414243/FBI-opens-investigation-Mica-Millers-shock-suicide-bombshell.html

GMAB. This guy is something else. Who does he think he is, the second coming??

John-Paul told mourners he visited Mica's body in the morgue four times in the week since she died.

'Each time it still didn't hit me, I thought she was going to wake up - I even tried to raise her from the dead one time this week,' he said.

He went to the mall later that day and saw a woman who looked just like Mica with similar clothes and tattoo on her arm and he instinctively yelled 'Mica!'

'I thought I raised her from the dead... I can't wait to see her again one day,' he said, wiping tears from his eyes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13414243/FBI-opens-investigation-Mica-Millers-shock-suicide-bombshell.html

He's a pathological narcissist on a stage. This is the biggest platform he's ever had, and he's milking it for all it's worth. IMO.

Probably does, and I can almost guarantee you that the first time he is back in his pulpit, which I predict may be this Sunday, he will be preaching about how he has been "crucified" in the press and social media, and about how Satan is out to defeat him. JMO

If the FBI involvement is unrelated to Mica's death investigation, then it almost has to be that JPM is the main focus, but is it the alleged interaction with underage girls that his ex-wife affirmed in her divorce papers, is it cyberstalking Mica by sending her threatening text messages, or is it the alleged admission of slashing her tires, or is it something that local authorities deemed civil matters, whether threats or placing trackers on her car, or is it financial crimes that may have been committed under the umbrella of Solid Rock at Market Common...or is it several of these, many, all or none? So many possible avenues for investigation. Surely something will stick to this Teflon guy. JMO

But Damien McLean of the sheriff's office tells Inside Edition Digital on Tuesday the federal help was requested to investigate information that "is unrelated to Mica Miller's death investigation in North Carolina. Mica Miller's death remains to be declared as a suicide."

The financials are certainly a possibility. The allegations regarding underage girls too.

IMO, I hope they also delve into whether or not her meds were messed with, criminal harrassment, uttering threats, etc.

This man is a human wrecking ball. The FBI will have their hands full investigating his wrongdoings.

Absolutely agree.

This man is a serpent, poisonous to all he meets. A baby with one woman, then four with his first wife, then marries Mica and we see where that led.

IMO he has harmed everyone he professes to love, and that includes not only the women he hurt but those in his congregation who could not see through him.

Also I include his former best friend who was married to Mica, and he even performed their wedding ceremony.

Pain and betrayal to all within his orbit, whether familial or pastoral.

JMO

Also the Bible—Numbers 32:23–
“Be sure your sin will find you out.”
It may have been a long time coming, it took a tragedy to uncover it all, but JPM has been found out and I hope the punishment is swift and certain.

Last edited:
“The proof is in the abuse,” Francis wrote on a post shared on the 'JusticeForMica' TikTok account. “Police reports were filed when JP threatened his life, we did a wellness check. That is when he got mad. Police stated “when they arrived to perform a wellness check, he was loading micas belongings into his truck. he stated he was not suicidal. #justiceformica.”

John-Paul Miller, 44, allegedly warned Mica's family that he was "armed" and "ready" and claimed "Mica can fix all of this" when her family threatened to call the police or send another relative if he showed up to her location.

“My blood is on you, and my kids will know. All you had to do was come home to me. But you don’t even care that much about me,” John-Paul Miller, a father of five from his previous marriage, allegedly wrote to Mica in another string of messages.

“All you had to do was love me enough to drive home to me, but you don’t even care that much about me, I love you, I’m sorry.”

“If you come home today we can take off the rest of the year and go to counseling everyday. Go to Iceland. Do whatever in order to get well.

“I also desperately want a child with u. I’m just scared of this. This is the only reason I wouldn’t. I’m scared of divorce or putting the child thru things like this where u leave and aren’t willing to do whatever it takes.”

I have seen comments both here and elsewhere about the possibility of Mica's voice being possibly AI-generated, on the 9-1-1 call, and while I don't pretend to understand all of the capabilities of AI, I have heard songs with voices of artists that were AI-generated, and it was almost impossible to tell that they were. Still, I more or less blew off any thoughts of a spoofed call in this case, as conspiracy theory run amok. But this morning , with noise-cancelling headphones on, and volume turned up, I replayed the 9-1-1 call, and I was struck by how calmly, and deliberately and how very clearly, Mica's words were spoken. The dispatcher had background noise, coming from a room with several other dispatchers no doubt, and Mica's words were echoed on the dispatcher's end, a fraction of a second after being spoken. But Mica's voice was crystal clear, no ambient noise, nothing. It was almost studio-quality, and that is a bit unsettling to me suddenly. I challenge anyone here to listen to her call again, with headphones on, and volume up, and see if you agree. Although the voice answered the questions asked by the dispatcher, the answers were not what I consider immediate. Is it possible that it was not Mica actually speaking, but merely her generated voice? Mica's father even hints at such thoughts in the linked interview, at about the 12-minute mark, when he says it does not sound like MIca, and that it is too slow. JMO

Last edited:
“The proof is in the abuse,” Francis wrote on a post shared on the 'JusticeForMica' TikTok account. “Police reports were filed when JP threatened his life, we did a wellness check. That is when he got mad. Police stated “when they arrived to perform a wellness check, he was loading micas belongings into his truck. he stated he was not suicidal. #justiceformica.”

John-Paul Miller, 44, allegedly warned Mica's family that he was "armed" and "ready" and claimed "Mica can fix all of this" when her family threatened to call the police or send another relative if he showed up to her location.

“My blood is on you, and my kids will know. All you had to do was come home to me. But you don’t even care that much about me,” John-Paul Miller, a father of five from his previous marriage, allegedly wrote to Mica in another string of messages.

“All you had to do was love me enough to drive home to me, but you don’t even care that much about me, I love you, I’m sorry.”

“If you come home today we can take off the rest of the year and go to counseling everyday. Go to Iceland. Do whatever in order to get well.

“I also desperately want a child with u. I’m just scared of this. This is the only reason I wouldn’t. I’m scared of divorce or putting the child thru things like this where u leave and aren’t willing to do whatever it takes.”
This is a common tactic of the worst of the worst domestic violence offenders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back