SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

“About 4 times” That is a clue that he is lying and a confirmation that he didn’t care. A spouse who cares would be more like ‘I saw her on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and I’m going back tomorrow’. Why would he not know how many times he went to the morgue within a week??

Morgues don’t allow family to just linger around. A variety of scenarios can occur and they want to keep things orderly and sterile (biohazard).

He’s crazy, a single gurney doesn’t accommodate 2 people anyway. They collapse the gurney and use the top surface only while in shelf refrigeration. They wouldn’t extend the shelf to allow him to lay on the floor or roll out another gurney for him lay on one time, much less 4xs.

He is a creepy and chronic liar. The guy has been trouble for a long while so his fabricated stories shouldn’t be a total surprise.
He is crazy! A morgue is responsible for the condition of the body and there is also certain protocol and timeline for cremation too.

"She was beautiful on the outside," Mica’s husband said during her eulogy. “But I got to lay next to her body and spend time with her body about four times this week ..."

He lay next to her and spent time with her body ?
What the heck ?
Not sure how I missed this from before.
I thought at the morgue it isn't possible to lay down next to a body, as they're kept in refrigerated coolers and there is usually an attendant or employee present ?
Omo.
he's a dramatic lying liar pants. It's STILL all about him. He made her life a living hell and then makes a mockery of her death by making all about JPM. sick sick man. I cannot believe anyone would let this man guide their relationship with their higher power. just uggh. I wonder what his parishioners are making of all this that is now coming out?

he's a dramatic lying liar pants. It's STILL all about him. He made her life a living hell and then makes a mockery of her death by making all about JPM. sick sick man. I cannot believe anyone would let this man guide their relationship with their higher power. just uggh. I wonder what his parishioners are making of all this that is now coming out?

he is a smooth talking preacher. Probably believes what comes out of his won mouth... once he says it,

He is crazy! A morgue is responsible for the condition of the body and there is also certain protocol and timeline for cremation too.

Yes that is correct. Can you imagine having someone walking around while you are trying to work in a sterile refrigerated environment?! No, that’s not going to happen.

He didn’t think about whether or not people would buy that. He is so used to lying that he believes his own stories. Sick.

Not seeing much of any talk about all of the "other" witnesses at Lumber River State Park on April 27th here or in MSM. :rolleyes:

I believe JJ is credible and certainly not bashing him, but confused with some inconsistencies in his interviews along with MF's interviews and where this case is currently.
  • JJ heard crying and a single gunshot.
  • Interview with MF said, "Multiple shell casings and a live round round were found at the scene (info directly from Park Ranger).
  • Bullet hole in tree. MF took a picture of.
  • JJ said, "3 people came into the lake on a boat and plainly asked them, did ya'll hear that gunshot? They said yes."
  • And JJ also said in another video and in MSM, "There was another couple came in on a boat and I asked them, they came in there cause they heard the shot. And I asked them, did they hear the shot, they said yes. I said I heard crying also and uh then I heard a gunshot and the crying stopped."
Reference:

JJ only found MM's belongings: license, credit cards, bank card, keys, small bible, and a few receipts.

Talked to Authorities and they let him go. Took his word for everything.

JJ told "the other guy" who actually found her.

5:47 -

3 people came into the lake on a boat and plainly asked them, did ya'll hear that gunshot? They said yes.

1:35 -

There was another couple came in on a boat and I asked them, they came in there cause they heard the shot. And I asked them, did they hear the shot, they said yes. I said I heard crying also and uh then I heard a gunshot and they crying stopped.

1:49 - Mica Miller. EYEWITNESS SPEAKS. Lumber River State Park. North Carolina. EXCLUSIVE.

JJ's opinion on the situation - 'I feel like there's more to it than what's been said.'

14:39 - Mica Miller. EYEWITNESS SPEAKS. Lumber River State Park. North Carolina. EXCLUSIVE.

TIMELINE: Everything we know about the Mica Miller case
Fri, May 17th 2024 at 5:07 PM
Jacobs added he was getting ready to get out of there when he saw about three people at the lake on a boat.

"I plainly asked them, I said, 'Did y’all hear that gunshot? They said yes. I said well I heard crying. They said 'Well we don’t hear none.' I said, I heard the crying."

Fisherman who heard Mica Miller's cry, gunshot upset over social media attacks
Thu, May 9th 2024 at 10:05 PM
Jacobs added he was getting ready to get out of there when he saw about three people at the lake on a boat.

Family of Pastor’s Dead Wife Mica Miller Break Silence: 'What Else is He Hiding?'
  • A lot of details LE did not cover.
  • Multiple shell casings and a live round round (info directly from Park Ranger)
  • No complete autopsy
  • Rushed cremation process
  • Pressed for more info from Sheriff
  • Did not sound like MM in 911 call
  • screaming, but not indicative to an "un-aliving"
  • bullet hole in tree, MF took a picture
  • MM told MF she needed a gun for protection
  • MM knew how to use a gun
Still not making sense to me.

Still no word from other "ear witnesses".

In this new interview with JJ, he states that he didn't look at MM's belongings. Then, in the next comment, he describes the contents of her "fanny pack".

Again, not bashing JJ. IMO, I do believe he is credible and was uninvolved.

Found MM belongings on the river bank. JJ stated that he 'Didn't (n)ever look at it. Put it in my boat, went back to landing. Her driver's license, her bank card, she had her keys, five hundred dollars.'
  • First time I'm hearing about $500 recovered from her belongings.
  • If MM wanted to be found, why would she go back there? And in the water yet?
  • Why did she take her entire "fanny pack" with her? Wouldn't she just take her driver's license and leave everything else in her car?
  • Why would she even leave her car?
  • Does she use the "fanny pack" for work?
  • Why didn't LE do a full search of her car?
  • Among many other things...

Still not making sense to me.

Still no word from other "ear witnesses".

In this new interview with JJ, he states that he didn't look at MM's belongings. Then, in the next comment, he describes the contents of her "fanny pack".

Again, not bashing JJ. IMO, I do believe he is credible and was uninvolved.

Found MM belongings on the river bank. JJ stated that he 'Didn't (n)ever look at it. Put it in my boat, went back to landing. Her driver's license, her bank card, she had her keys, five hundred dollars.'
  • First time I'm hearing about $500 recovered from her belongings.
  • If MM wanted to be found, why would she go back there? And in the water yet?
  • Why did she take her entire "fanny pack" with her? Wouldn't she just take her driver's license and leave everything else in her car?
  • Why would she even leave her car?
  • Does she use the "fanny pack" for work?
  • Why didn't LE do a full search of her car?
  • Among many other things...
Yeah, I was surprised by the comment about her having $500 in her fanny pack, too. I had heard various reports with slight variations in details, i.e., two people in a boat or three, but I had heard nothing about finding cash, until this report. Like you, I do not believe this gentleman was involved in any way with Mica's death. I believe he may just be remembering new tidbits or misremembering some, which, under the circumstances, is understandable.

At the end of this report, the reporter and host make an excellent post. Clearly, the purpose of the 9-1-1 call was because Mica wanted LE to find her, so that her family would know where she was, but then she apparently had to walk through waist-deep water to get to the spot where she allegedly killed herself, and was ultimately found, in water.

Why would she not have done that in a spot that she would have been easier to find? She could have done it inside her car, unless she believed that her family would get possession of it, rather than JPM. She could have done it in the parking lot by the car, or even in a clearing along any of the paths that lead down to the water.

To have wanted LE to be able to find her, she seemed to find maybe about the worst place she could, for them to easily locate her body. JMO

This closure was taken from the talk PJM gave from the pulpit on the Sunday before Mica's death. I won't call it a sermon, this part sounds more like a pity party. Poor, poor PJM, he hates his life right now. Guess what, JP, you aren't the only one. JMO

Would be interesting to know if she paid cash for the gun and if the transaction for payment was on video.

Did she count out the cash from the remaining cash found in her fanny pack to pay for the gun? Would find it odd if she paid for the gun using a credit card when she had cash on her.

Did she pay for the gas she stopped and got before going to the park with cash also?

JMO

Would be interesting to know if she paid cash for the gun and if the transaction for payment was on video.

Did she count out the cash from the remaining cash found in her fanny pack to pay for the gun? Would find it odd if she paid for the gun using a credit card when she had cash on her.

Did she pay for the gas she stopped and got before going to the park with cash also?

JMO
She bought the gun with debit card, and there is video plus a copy of the receipt which has been linked here a few times. I also recall seeing a receipt for gas in the amount of $25, but do not recall how it was purchased. JMO

Last edited:
Why would she not have done that in a spot that she would have been easier to find? She could have done it inside her car, unless she believed that her family would get possession of it, rather than JPM. She could have done it in the parking lot by the car, or even in a clearing along any of the paths that lead down to the water.

Since it was about 3:00 pm, I am thinking she didn't want to be found by some random person that maybe had children with them. So she waded out where she could not be seen.

Just a guess...

Since it was about 3:00 pm, I am thinking she didn't want to be found by some random person that maybe had children with them. So she waded out where she could not be seen.

Just a guess...
yes, I felt her last steps were significant to her.
I think she wanted to be in the woods....
She did walk further than I initially thought, however.

Just a guess...

That would make sense of the 911 call, if she wanted to be found but also wanted to be that far away from where a random person was likely to find her.

Are there no alligators in that swampy park? That swamp land didn't look peaceful at all to me, it looks like a mosquito haven and could be teaming with snakes and other wildlife. Mica seriously could have pulled off any country road and go into an open field or forest that was much more appealing than Lumber River Park. I just don't understand.

At the end of this report, the reporter and host make an excellent post. Clearly, the purpose of the 9-1-1 call was because Mica wanted LE to find her, so that her family would know where she was, but then she apparently had to walk through waist-deep water to get to the spot where she allegedly killed herself, and was ultimately found, in water.

To have wanted LE to be able to find her, she seemed to find maybe about the worst place she could, for them to easily locate her body. JMO

Wait a minute if she had $500 cash on her, why did she make a grilled cheese sandwich to take to work, a workplace that makes food? If you have $500 on you, you can afford to get yourself something to eat--- why didn't she just get something to eat at work why did she make a sandwich to "take" to work.

Unless that $500 was meant to go someplace else, which she would have done if she hadnt died....hmmmm...

MOO: She may have opted for a death in water due to water’s symbolism in Christianity for cleansing, transcendence, and salvation.

MOO: She may have opted for a death in water due to water’s symbolism in Christianity for cleansing, transcendence, and salvation.
I totally get what you're saying, however, why call 911 to get her phone tracked so parents her can find her, then leave her phone in car, hike through the woods, wade through water...

She was nowhere near her car, meaning she was nowhere near her phone, I think is a miracle they even found her.

This just doesn't make sense to me

Are there no alligators in that swampy park? That swamp land didn't look peaceful at all to me, it looks like a mosquito haven and could be teaming with snakes and other wildlife. Mica seriously could have pulled off any country road and go into an open field or forest that was much more appealing than Lumber River Park. I just don't understand.
It would be extremely unlikely that Lumber River State Park would have any alligators, being in the flat coastal plain region, too far from coastal waters. However, as you noted, many other types of wildlife can be found there, including several kinds of venomous snakes, including cottonmouths, rattlesnakes, and copperheads. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back