SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

I fully believe from my own opinion based on experience and knowledge, that the 911 call was AI. My reasoning for this is because I follow a few podcasts who have utilized this technology to show its capabilities and you cannot tell it from a person's actual voice. IT IS VERY VERY SCARY.
If her father believes it is not her, I believe her father. I also know how real this technology is and how cautious we all need to be about it. It does not take a genius to use some of these apps/software. It is as simple as using chatgpt (and similar) or using the many apps/software to write music/songs.
This AI voice is already a serious danger

The 911 call did not reflect any change in emotion- it remained steady and robotic. That is not normal human behavior, especially in an emotionally charged situation. AI is not perfect - but it is getting there. If you do not use the right AI voice tool, you will not have emotion-infused responses which would mimic actual humans. And a lot of it has to do with the user too and how well you input the prompts.

I am just not convinced that call was actually her.

So far, based on everything that has been released, nothing leads me to believe she ended her life. Everything leads me to believe that someone else ended her life. Everything.
Neither are ideal.

And as a pastor's daughter who grew up in the church and all the crappy things I know about going ons behind the scenes of many churches -- the entire case hits too close to home.
My heart goes out to her. My heart goes out to that con's kids. They too will suffer from all of this and is there anyone around to help them? :(

“I believe that it was all staged. I believe that the whole thing was premeditated,” Mica Miller’s father, Michael Francis, told NewsNation’s Rich McHugh.

To get to the location where Mica Miller’s body was discovered, her family had to walk down two separate trails, walk through knee-deep water and climb through mud, trees and fallen debris.

“The theory of suicide does not add up to me. You’re telling me her body floated all the way down this stagnant water?” Mica Miller’s sister Sierra Francis said.

“It’s not like she could have, you know, left her belongings and walked down the water and then come out here and then somehow bullets and everything over there,” she said.

The shell casings were found on the bank near her belongings while the gun was found right in the water. Then, Mica Miller’s body was about 40 meters away. However, the water doesn’t flow — at all.

“We have video that I provided that shows the water just sits there. There’s no no way she would have floated 40 meters away from the edge,” Michael Francis said. “She was placed there.”
ALL OF THIS. I fully agree and support his theories. Someone did this to her, IMO.

It sounds like a cult already.
It does and it is really hitting too close to home for me. Almost triggering.
I can relate to a lot of it. My father got hired on by this church way back in the 80s and we had to flee for our lives. Its a rabbit hole and its not to take attention away from this case, but to say - FFS, there are far too many of these mentally disturbed cons running 'churches' and never held accountable.

I fully believe from my own opinion based on experience and knowledge, that the 911 call was AI. My reasoning for this is because I follow a few podcasts who have utilized this technology to show its capabilities and you cannot tell it from a person's actual voice. IT IS VERY VERY SCARY.
If her father believes it is not her, I believe her father. I also know how real this technology is and how cautious we all need to be about it. It does not take a genius to use some of these apps/software. It is as simple as using chatgpt (and similar) or using the many apps/software to write music/songs.
This AI voice is already a serious danger

The 911 call did not reflect any change in emotion- it remained steady and robotic. That is not normal human behavior, especially in an emotionally charged situation. AI is not perfect - but it is getting there. If you do not use the right AI voice tool, you will not have emotion-infused responses which would mimic actual humans. And a lot of it has to do with the user too and how well you input the prompts.

I am just not convinced that call was actually her.

yes, that is what struck me the most about hearing her voice.

She was sooooo calm.... and there was no distress or stuttering or anything resembling emotion in her voice.

But would this preacher have enough know-how to record her voice and plug it into an AI simulator to construct something like this???? I doubt it.

She was sooooo calm.... and there was no distress or stuttering or anything resembling emotion in her voice.

But would this preacher have enough know-how to record her voice and plug it into an AI simulator to construct something like this???? I doubt it.
JPM's attorney's website indicates he has a specialty in using AI. He also owns land adjacent to the park where Mica was found dead.

But will he be able to survive a scandal of this magnitude? Previously he was able to keep his messes on a local DL level. This has hit the news nation wide. I seriously can’t fathom members overlooking his ungodly behavior. He can’t manage his own life, let alone speak into those of his flock. If SR survives its a cult, not a Church.
Sadly, unless and until he may ever be behind bars, I suspect that he will not only survive this, but will seize the opportunity to use all of it to make him even more popular. "Look, you all saw the lies, what Satan and the news media and social media tried to do to me. But I'm still standing. Evil didn't win. Good will always prevail..." And those of his followers that have not already bailed, will eat it up. JMO

The silent parts of the 911 call are strange to me. She's sitting on the phone will the operator is searching for her location, you don't hear her breathing or moving around, just total silence from Mica. That is unusual. Who can make a call like that and not have their breath accelerate from emotion? She's not stressed at all, this is why I don't thinks it's her.

Body double.

If AI (Artificial Intelligence) is on the table, can we be certain that was her on the CCTV?

Elaborate ruse?

Abduct her. Impersonate her. Set up a suicide.

The stuff of movies but....

JMO
I would not completely rule out the use of AI to replicate Mica's voice, although I am not really leaning in that direction, but her family and friends have all seen the still photos and videos of her at the pawn shop and grocery the day of her death, and AFAIK, no one has suggested that the person we see may not be Mica, and certainly no one in her family. Given that, I think we can accept that the woman we see on video and pics, is in fact, Mica. I will admit, the stills from the pawn shop, moreso than the video, do seem to have distortion that does not flatter her appearance, but it's her. JMO

Does anyone know if the park is breezy? I would have thought we’d hear wind in the background or birds chirping. I’m not an audio expert but it almost sounds like there’s noise reduction software being used.

How quickly can someone generate an AI voice? Are there apps where you can do it in real time on a phone call?

Does anyone know if the park is breezy? I would have thought we’d hear wind in the background or birds chirping. I’m not an audio expert but it almost sounds like there’s noise reduction software being used.

How quickly can someone generate an AI voice? Are there apps where you can do it in real time on a phone call?
I agree with you about the lack of ambient sound, and have even stated as much. The only explanation I can offer is that she may have made the call while still inside her car, with the engine off and windows up. LE seem to think she did, as there are many spots in the park, apparently, where cell service is spotty at best. I will say that the almost absolute absence of background noise is a bit disconcerting. JMO

I have never really given it any thought, but toxicology testing can be done on cremains. My understanding is that Mica's family have her cremains, or at least a portion of them. If so, I hope they seriously consider having them tested. I would be awfully interested in knowing exactly what she may have been given, over time, and in what amounts. JMO

It does and it is really hitting too close to home for me. Almost triggering.
I can relate to a lot of it. My father got hired on by this church way back in the 80s and we had to flee for our lives. Its a rabbit hole and its not to take attention away from this case, but to say - FFS, there are far too many of these mentally disturbed cons running 'churches' and never held accountable.
Have you ever heard of the Church of the Green Light? It sounds so much like SR .

I wonder why Mica didn't block JP's number? Or just turn her phone off while out to dinner. I'm not criticizing because I've done something similar. My answer is she was completely under his control.
I'd like to hear others' thoughts.

The brainwashing that went on is frightening.

This is just is another example of restraining orders aren't worth the paper they are printed on. And another example of the most dangerous time in an abusive relationship is when the abused leaves the abuser.

I am not defending JP but IMO he is the result of the environment he was raised in and unlike Mica he didn't try to get out of it .

This whole case is so disturbing. I can't get past the spent rounds and bullet left by Mica's belongings and her body 40 m away in the water. That's about the length of a football field . It makes no sense to me.

This my opinion just trying to find some answers

It's completely normal and common for someone who has ultimately decided to commit suicide to be calm and at peace with their decision. Calling 911 so that her body could be returned to her family was a perfunctory task to be done, not an emotional plea for help or anything of that sort.

It's completely normal and common for someone who has ultimately decided to commit suicide to be calm and at peace with their decision. Calling 911 so that her body could be returned to her family was a perfunctory task to be done, not an emotional plea for help or anything of that sort.
That's true . And I noticed she dressed in all black. I've sent photos of her in black so I'm not sure that had any significance. I still have trouble thinking she killed herself. A lot of super religious people believe that is the ultimate sin.

I'm totally baffled. Why do people follow these men whose actions and words are not a reflection of Jesus' teachings?

I agree with you about the lack of ambient sound, and have even stated as much. The only explanation I can offer is that she may have made the call while still inside her car, with the engine off and windows up. LE seem to think she did, as there are many spots in the park, apparently, where cell service is spotty at best. I will say that the almost absolute absence of background noise is a bit disconcerting. JMO
I use AirPods for work meetings that have pretty good noise cancellation. I suppose she could have used that instead but idr seeing anything about her having AirPods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back