SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

I don’t know the answer to that.

It’s sad that an in-depth investigation wasn’t done. I would have demanded an autopsy. It’s shocking to me that this didn’t happen. Cell phone forensics would have been helpful given the extenuating circumstances surrounding this case. I suppose the family isn’t in possession of her phone.
Yes. Why wouldn’t her estranged husband pastor JP ask for an autopsy to eliminate any suspicions that Mica’s death was anything but a suicide? Did he fear that something would be uncovered?

And why not at least conduct toxicology to help understand if Mica had been under the influence of something that might have contributed to her decision to kill herself?

My gosh, if this was someone I loved and had been with for many years I would want to know everything possible to explain what happened, even if I was no longer in a relationship.

The pastor’s behavior feels so cold, especially for a supposed man of God.
JMO

You are right about her steps, it would show the times and number of steps per hour, so LE should have that information. This would also indicate when she wasn't walking too, so if say she were brought to the location by boat her steps would be off. JMO
Good thought about the iPhone data and she also had an apple watch I believe.
Is she wearing it in the pawn store video? Her family hasn't mentioned this at all in their recent interviews with the various Youtubers. Pretty good way to either validate or disprove some things, including her heart rate. Would it work that way or no?

Is she wearing it in the pawn store video? Her family hasn't mentioned this at all in their recent interviews with the various Youtubers. Pretty good way to either validate or disprove some things, including her heart rate. Would it work that way or no?
I see a black watch on her left hand when she’s in the pawn shop. I guess the person that has the necklace also has the watch.

Yeah that probably fits more of the facts--but that $500 cash is really odd.

Did she buy the gun with a credit card or cash? If she bought the gun with cash perhaps she took out a large amount of cash, not knowing exactly how much it would cost - perhaps the $500 was basically extra that she didn't need after all. I fully admit I have no idea how much a gun costs at all.

Oh oops @sunspun beat me to the same idea!

Did she buy the gun with a credit card or cash? If she bought the gun with cash perhaps she took out a large amount of cash, not knowing exactly how much it would cost - perhaps the $500 was basically extra that she didn't need after all. I fully admit I have no idea how much a gun costs at all.
She bought the gun with a debit card, and I believe the total was about $525, for the gun, and a box of ammo.

The pastor’s behavior feels so cold, especially for a supposed man of God.
JMO
(RSBM)

Sometimes..."men of God" become... "servants of Satan". (Unfortunately, many in their congregations are like "sheeple" who simply baa-ack the bad behavior, never asking questions. Nor do members of a flock want to risk asking questions of an individual whose arrogance speaks volumes: I am above the law...)

Oh oops @sunspun beat me to the same idea!
In an interview with Mica's Dad I listened too, he mentioned money for her car payment. IMO, that may have been what the $500 was for. In another video, he mentioned Mica wouldn't have saddled her aunt with a car loan - another reason he didn't believe she killed herself.

According to her father, bullet casings were on shore and the gun was in the water, but 40 metres away from her body. There was also a bullet in a tree. That sounds to me like she might have been trying to run from an attacker who shot her and threw the gun into the water. If she had shot herself, the gun, casings and her body would all be together.
I wonder if she bought the gun with the intention of using it for protection but it was used against her?? Her father said she knew what she was doing, she was not inexperienced with firearms. The water was also stagnant. And why were her things found so far away from her body?

I wonder if she bought the gun with the intention of using it for protection but it was used against her?? Her father said she knew what she was doing, she was not inexperienced with firearms. The water was also stagnant. And why were her things found so far away from her body?

I think she wanted her body to be discovered by search and rescue/police so that like no kids or families had to stumble on her body. I think she was kind enough to spare non-professionals that event.

About 8 years ago, I found a 23 year old man that had apparently jumped from a bridge and committed suicide.

I thought I was a big tough guy because I called the police, talked to them.. didn't fall apart was just matter of fact.

However, gradually and months later I was still fixated on it and had some dreams about it and kept asking why would someone that young kill themselves? ... was probably fixating on it because my daughter was his same age and went to the other HS in the area.

It got worse so I ended up getting counseling to get me through it. After 4 or 5 sessions I was finally able to put it past me and not dwell on it anymore. So, finding a suicide victim IS VERY TRAUMATIC. She called 911 to tell them where she was, left her belongings along the bank somewhat close. She may have just tried to spare some random person that bad experience of finding her.

just my opinion.

It does and it is really hitting too close to home for me. Almost triggering.
I can relate to a lot of it. My father got hired on by this church way back in the 80s and we had to flee for our lives. Its a rabbit hole and its not to take attention away from this case, but to say - FFS, there are far too many of these mentally disturbed cons running 'churches' and never held accountable.
I keep hoping that THIS very issue becomes another case to follow.
The number of scamming churches,led by charismatic actors is just soo discussing.
And as in your case, dangerous.
I sure hope you stick around the thread with us..

Please FBI don't let us down.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the park is breezy? I would have thought we’d hear wind in the background or birds chirping. I’m not an audio expert but it almost sounds like there’s noise reduction software being used.

How quickly can someone generate an AI voice? Are there apps where you can do it in real time on a phone call?
I've thought about your last questions. And makes me think, IF , this lawyer friend could do this ai stuff....he could have been working on it for a looong loooong time.

I think she wanted her body to be discovered by search and rescue/police so that like no kids or families had to stumble on her body. I think she was kind enough to spare non-professionals that event.

About 8 years ago, I found a 23 year old man that had apparently jumped from a bridge and committed suicide.

I thought I was a big tough guy because I called the police, talked to them.. didn't fall apart was just matter of fact.

However, gradually and months later I was still fixated on it and had some dreams about it and kept asking why would someone that young kill themselves? ... was probably fixating on it because my daughter was his same age and went to the other HS in the area.

It got worse so I ended up getting counseling to get me through it. After 4 or 5 sessions I was finally able to put it past me and not dwell on it anymore. So, finding a suicide victim IS VERY TRAUMATIC. She called 911 to tell them where she was, left her belongings along the bank somewhat close. She may have just tried to spare some random person that bad experience of finding her.

just my opinion.
I tend to agree with you, but she could have merely parked her car away from other cars in the parking lot, could have called 9-1-1, and then laid down in the seat and done it, and the likelihood of a random person spotting her would still likely have been low, but yet, it would have been much easier for responders to find her. JMO

I followed a case here, a year or so ago, of a woman in San Antonio, who pulled her car into a parking lot of a busy shopping center, where she ended up dying in her vehicle, passed out from intoxication in 100 degree heat, slumped over across her seat. Even with LE and family and friends looking for her and her vehicle, she was not found for 2 weeks, and then it was smell, not sight, that alerted someone. JMO

*forgive my cynical mind but this answer sounds a little too, too, too... well, idk what you call it but it does.
A black sedan can be seen pulled up at a gas station
Mica pulled her car up to a gas pump, walked in the store, bought an energy drink and walked out before filling up her tank and driving away

The owner of the remote gas station told NewsNation when he saw Mica that day, everything seemed fine.

“Nothing, nothing special. Nothing, you know, like, just regular, regular day, regular thing,” the manager said.

I tend to agree with you, but she could have merely parked her car away from other cars in the parking lot, could have called 9-1-1, and then laid down in the seat and done it, and the likelihood of a random person spotting her would still likely have been low, but yet, it would have been much easier for responders to find her. JMO

I followed a case here, a year or so ago, of a woman in San Antonio, who pulled her car into a parking lot of a busy shopping center, where she ended up dying in her vehicle, passed out from intoxication in 100 degree heat, slumped over across her seat. Even with LE and family and friends looking for her and her vehicle, she was not found for 2 weeks, and then it was smell, not sight, that alerted someone. JMO
And while following Mica, I am constantly reminded of a very recent case in NH (Ashley Turcott) who had her own way with her suicide. She worked with the town hall of this tiny town, so when she parked her car in the town hall parking lot, leaving it unlocked with all personal items, I think she felt she would be easily found, so made no 911 call. They searched and searched. Just not far enough into the deep woods.
There is just something about that long. Final. walk into the woods...

who needs an energy drink and fills their gas tank just prior (1 hour) to unaliving themselves?
I mean maybe she was exhausted and in a severely depressed state the options were either to forego work and go back to bed or to commit the final act. Only one of those actions has consequences she would have to live with...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217
Back