SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch but the tic tac thing makes me wonder if he just reeks of arrogance in the courtroom. Like, he knows the ins and outs of a courtroom and where the lines are. He can get away with tic tacs etc... Is that how it reads on the screen at all?
AM is a stone cold shark in the courtroom. He looks like he is very alert and seems very active in his own defense.
His exaggerated, head bouncing "crying" is so performative.

edit: stone cold, not Cold Stone

Last edited:
He looks to me like he is going over everything in head and doesn’t want to see the images he created from his own horrible actions. He honestly looks so rough! A true insight into a killer who now likely lives with horrible nightmares and playbacks. Jmo
I wish I believed AM has enough conscience to feel some guilt over his actions. JMO

Now back from break. Dick Harpootlian getting ready for cross-exam and as you can see, #AlexMurdaugh has a lot to say to him before he begins.

Harpootlian begins cross-exam by asking Sgt. Greene why he didn't return his many voicemails. Greene says he never got any.

I'm still having trouble with the timeline. I think this liar, cheater, etc doesn't have the balls to pull of this crime. I do believe he probably paid someone to do it or was involved in some other way but I don't think he pulled the triggers. Possible drug retaliation?
He pulled the triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member