SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH, regardless of style, has landed some punches with getting an agent to admit that the crime scene treatment wasn’t done to standard. I’d imagine his retort to their found trash evidence is that shotgun shell boxes with many guns at a hunting property isn’t exactly bombshell evidence either. At this point I had hoped for better from the state. Am I correct that AMs family had access to the house and gun closet before it was went thru?

RG texted PM at 10:08 yes AM probably heard it and saw that he had texted multiple times.

RG then texted MM as well, may have heard those too.
Wonder why he left that bit of info out when being questioned in the car. You're looking at such a scene, your son, and you say I tried to call this boy around the corner, a good friend (not P's good friend) and not mentioning he saw the missed calls from RG? So in the investigator's mind that connection that RG was actively texting with PM when he was killed is or isn't known yet? Just something else about AM's car interview that bothers me.

Wonder why he left that bit of info out when being questioned in the car. You're looking at such a scene, your son, and you say I tried to call this boy around the corner, a good friend (not P's good friend) and not mentioning he saw the missed calls from RG? So in the investigator's mind that connection that RG was actively texting with PM when he was killed is or isn't known yet? Just something else about AM's car interview that bothers me.
He also omitted the fact that (per the snapchat video) he was with Maggie and Paul at the kennels shortly before they were killed there!! JMO.

Are journalists suppose to be “for” either side? Is this turning into yet another petty “team” sport already? Can’t everybody be for truth and honesty? I want to see if they can honestly prove that he killed these people.
She can't help it, she's seen it all herself being a prosecutor and a victim of a horrific crime (her fiance being murdered. She's very much a pro-victim advicate and it always shows. JMO

Wasn't it said that PM's phone had a screen lock (with a number code)? I wonder why PM's phone wasn't taken and thrown in the woods like MM's?
A phone which has been purposely thrown into the woods, stashed or hidden may look sketchy then leaving it on the scene. Someone coming to kill for vengeance would be more focused on the killing and phones are irrelevant. A criminal lawyer/ killer may take that into account, just a thought.

Did this gun guy the witness is talking about fire those guns and keep a bullet from each of the three Blackout AR's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox