SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Waters has a plethora of things like the illegal use of his badge to push his personal agenda , and we are still only seeing the beginning……

IMO, Waters has been just WAITING for this opportunity!

And AM just said it had an OBNOXIOUS look to it!!!

This is gold!

So much of this sounds like "addict behavior". A high functioning, entitled addict with resources was doing anything he could to keep getting access to drugs and maintaining the lifestyle he loves. Addicts will do or say anything to keep getting high. They become very adept at manipulating people, scheming, stealing, etc. The drugs themselves alter their brains, thinking, emotions. Loved ones just become people to manipulate to get money for drugs. Cooking up a scheme to deal with debt and get drugs by killing your wife and son is not unusual for an addict. They lose empathy and feelings for loved ones and friends.

Actually, I beg to differ. While scheming stealing and lying is definitely common among addicts, killing your wife and son is absolutely unusual. I've been in the recovery community for over 10 years and have known some pretty hardcore addicts and don't know any of them that have killed any family members.

Narcissistic sociopaths with their backs against the wall on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74