SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the master lie detector guys. It’s amazing; great interview with a juror too.
thanks for posting his...not a Dr. Phil fan but this was interesting. Craig seemed like he could not believe he was up there on the stage with these guys...in Hollywood!!!. Craig has few words but clearly did not believe one word out of the mouth of AM.

Saw another interview with the nail tech of Maggie. I tend to believe her when she says that Maggie was considering divorce...women often tell their hair and nail people things they might not tell their family. But it was probably a good choice not to put her on the stand...she was under subpoena but state told her that defense would just call her a liar and it would go nowhere.

Saw another interview with the nail tech of Maggie. I tend to believe her when she says that Maggie was considering divorce...women often tell their hair and nail people things they might not tell their family. But it was probably a good choice not to put her on the stand...she was under subpoena but state told her that defense would just call her a liar and it would go nowhere.
For sure as salons and such can be a place for the ladies to go to relax and unload thought's as well. I know I chat with my hair stylist and get monthly updates on how her boys in the service as well as trading gardening tips lol, grow my own veggies every year.

I believe this theoretical scenario, too.

While most of us are not psychologists, or whatnot, it sure seems AM had these murders planned prior to the evening in which they occurred. I recall Tinsley stating he thought the premeditation began in DEC 2020 although I never could pin down what caused him to believe that as fact.

I watched a video 6 days ago with psychologist, Dr. J.Matthias, who provided wonderful insight and an analysis on the murders.

I'd like to share that he felt Alex hated what Paul was doing to the family name. The way in which PM was shot twice at close range ejecting his brains was cruel and unusual treatment. Paul was a cause for trouble which, iho, in turn, was caused due to Paul being the black sheep. He felt PM acted out in a way to gain attention for himself.

It was BM who was the golden child that would lead the powerful dynasty forward if they could just get a law degree for him. BM holds family secrets. I read BM helped JMM sell off assets such as the tractors, equipment, etc. and decide how the money would be divvied to various debtors.

The Dr mentioned BM's testimony where BM stated he and his family do not believe Paul was driving the boat and the M family does not think AM killed Paul and Maggie. BM is willing to perpetuate the lie into the next generation, as they all are.

Then, he mentioned the lack of justice for Maggie or Paul during testimony. No one on the M's side stood up for them, unless you count the few kind words JMM had to say about his nephew. None of the family seemed shaken that MM and Paul were gone. Their concern was centered only on Alex.

They are a family who made their wealth off of a lie. The train incident was a suicide but the M sued and won based on a lie. There is shame in them. They all know their wealth stems from lies and stealing from the RR. M's will do most anything to remain in power. Alex felt Maggie and Paul were expendable. Apparently, the remaining M's feel the same way.

JMOO MHO

Excellent post. BM lied during testimony and felt comfortable doing the coverup that his elders have done for years.

It was interesting to see that staged item at Moselle with BM name on it. Why didn’t they have Paul’s name on something? Too close for comfort in evoking the tragedy that took Paul’s life.

That whole staging thing also shows the deception the family is comfortable engaging in. It is normal for them.

Excellent post. BM lied during testimony and felt comfortable doing the coverup that his elders have done for years.

It was interesting to see that staged item at Moselle with BM name on it. Why didn’t they have Paul’s name on something? Too close for comfort in evoking the tragedy that took Paul’s life.

That whole staging thing also shows the deception the family is comfortable engaging in. It is normal for them.
the staging was so reminiscent of the OJ field trip...sure did not work in SC. Maybe designed to evoke some sympathy for BM the victim left here.

3/6/23 --Sandy Smith's interview with Court TV. Starts about 4 min mark:

I hope his Mother gets some answers. The Murdaugh Mob must be held accountable for Any crimes they may have committed. All this is so much like a Horror movie. MOO

Thank you for posting this. Very good information and interview with them! I had not recalled all of it…. but was interested that the defendant, that day, while talking with the questioners….. mentions something like ‘so y’all think this is intentional’?

As I remember, on the stand he mentioned that he would not ‘intentionally’ hurt anyone?

Very interesting parsing of words, IMO.
Also, so many times he did not answer questions directly, but saying "I would have..", rather than I Did. Not taking ownership of the truth in any way. Scam Artist! MOO

Thank you for posting this. Very good information and interview with them! I had not recalled all of it…. but was interested that the defendant, that day, while talking with the questioners….. mentions something like ‘so y’all think this is intentional’?

As I remember, on the stand he mentioned that he would not ‘intentionally’ hurt anyone?

Very interesting parsing of words, IMO.
Also, so many times he did not answer questions directly, but saying "I would have..", rather than I Did. Not taking ownership of the truth in any way. Scam Artist! MOO

wanted to add...I can just see that tech having so many journalists...media people booking nail appointments to engage her in conversation and maybe get some piece of info not yet disclosed. Probably very good for business!!!

"I just wanted to clarify that when she had suffered her injuries, and the bullet exited the back of her head, it created a large hole, which displaced that part of her skull, including her scalp and her hair," the detective explained. "So, all around her body, there were small clumps of the back of her hair in the grass around her body. Some had fallen near her hands and her arms. And when we removed her body, some of the hair that was on her fingers. It was just a few strands went with her."

Apparently though, the hair in her hand was Dark, where hers was Blonde, and Alec's is Strawberry. I wonder if it could be from one of the dogs, as she was attending to them. She had also had either a Pedi or Manicure, so??? MOO

wanted to add...I can just see that tech having so many journalists...media people booking nail appointments to engage her in conversation and maybe get some piece of info not yet disclosed. Probably very good for business!!!
I think they most likely knew it was from MM's body. The way the SLED agent describes it sounds like MM's skull fragments with hair attached were around her body. No real reason to test. JMO
in most photos those roots looked on the dark side. Just awful thinking about it.

Last edited:
I don’t know but this article is pretty clear that the hair was probably from MM’s head wound, and was not actually in her hand like the defense tried to portray it.

Ah, well, that makes sense. Kind of different if it was a piece of scalp with hair still attached and found on or near her body.

Of course the defense would spin it as if Maggie had grabbed someone's hair

Sheesh. (That's moo: sheesh).

I believe her. It makes total sense that MM shared that stuff with her.

Apparently though, the hair in her hand was Dark, where hers was Blonde, and Alec's is Strawberry. I wonder if it could be from one of the dogs, as she was attending to them. She had also had either a Pedi or Manicure, so??? MOO

From all images of Maggie her hair at the roots appears dark, looks like its frosted or highlights.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members