SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video uploaded of Buster and Alex talking on the phone and it sounds like they are speaking in code, IMHO. would love to hear your guys' thoughts
Such a strange convo, I thought JG wasn't a 'hunter'? What would it take to facilitate a dove hunt, I find that wording a very interesting choice of words.

JMO

I find the footage of John and Buster removing guns after the search warrant, after the cops left, pretty interesting. Considering the 2 murder weapons were never found. It could mean nothing (just guns they had that police didn't want) or it could mean everything. What did Alec do with the murder weapons??
To be fair, they really couldn’t leave an arsenal of that sort in a unsecured house.

nobody ever answered my ? last time so let me try again-
where did the guns go that Alex wielded at the time of the killings?

The guns being removed from Moselle by JMM and BM only a short time after the murders was being discussed on the SS thread where I posted what is below on April 2. I am reposting it here as it seems more appropriate on this thread.
- - - - - -

I find the removal of the guns from Moselle interesting. I do understand the risk and liability in leaving dozens of firearms in an unoccupied, remote residence after many published photos advertised their existence and whereabouts.

What concerns me is their value-add to Maggie’s estate and if they were removed is it possible they weren’t going to be sold? In my thinking all those firearms translate into additional funds for the victims Alec needs to compensate.

Seems if the personal effects auction was made public, maybe a huge gun sale would be, too. Hope they are accounted for in MM’s estate and weren't just absorbed into an extended family member's collection. Moo.

The guns being removed from Moselle by JMM and BM only a short time after the murders was being discussed on the SS thread where I posted what is below on April 2. I am reposting it here as it seems more appropriate on this thread.
- - - - - -

I find the removal of the guns from Moselle interesting. I do understand the risk and liability in leaving dozens of firearms in an unoccupied, remote residence after many published photos advertised their existence and whereabouts.

What concerns me is their value-add to Maggie’s estate and if they were removed is it possible they weren’t going to be sold? In my thinking all those firearms translate into additional funds for the victims Alec needs to compensate.

Seems if the personal effects auction was made public, maybe a huge gun sale would be, too. Hope they are accounted for in MM’s estate and weren't just absorbed into an extended family member's collection. Moo.
I'd say JMM and the rest of the family retrieved the weapons not in use by the State in the case. There were a lot of guns there at one time.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member