SC - Savannah V Morgan, 25, found w/dying 2 yr old, 90 animals in house, 25 Jul 2015

Raymonde, The child is most likely in a long-term care/rehab hospital or nursing skilled care home. He will likely have problems all his life, however long that is.

I realize you're not addressing me but the articles state he is living with grandma. The fb pages also show pictures of him recently with all of his siblings. Just fyi

This seems so strange to me, she had another baby late August 2015, they get married in November 2015 and she starts working in December 2015. Pictures of all 4 children on fb. How is this possible? Just happily ever after, no jail time?

I believe the article states grandma has all of the children. Read about the go fund me account. I wonder if the pictures are before the children were removed from the home or maybe they possibly have supervised visits.

In one Facebook post mom states how she misses the twins.

Mom and dad both posted bail. Their house was burglarized in October. Dad reports several really nice big screen tvs, play stations, games stolen. I don't think these people were poor and destitute. But the charges are still pending on both parents.

I wonder if the dead rodents were to feed to the snakes. The birthday pictures of the twins look pretty nice except for the ones where the babies are petting the snake!!! I guess the twins are a boy and a girl. (The boy has long hair and is beautiful!)

Good point about the rats... He had a pic of some live pet rats on his Facebook and I figured he was probably breeding them to feed the snakes, and maybe left a lot overcrowded in little cages to die... But maybe some of them were already killed and he had a freezer full of dead ones to keep the snakes? :dunno:

He admits keeping the snakes in small plastic boxes, but apparently a lot of snake collectors do that. They stack them up so they can keep a lot in a small space. They say they don't need much room. Personally I think it's cruel, but I doubt it's breaking any laws since a lot if people do it.

There are some more pictures that the police took of the animals here. IMO the dogs are emaciated and the little puppy looks sickly with a big bloated tummy. There is a picture of one dead python in its plastic box and a dead bearded dragon, which looks like it had been dead for quite a while. So I do believe that there were dead and emaciated animals on the property.

http://m.wyff4.com/news/pictures-some-of-the-90-animals-found-inside-laurens-county-home/34425434#

The animals found alive were two bearded dragons, three dogs, a puppy, four snakes and one cat. Animal control is still looking for the cat, according to Russian, but caught the other living animals.

Russian said one of the snakes was a common black snake and one of the turtles was a common turtle, both of which were released in the wild. The rest of the animals are in rescue homes or foster homes...

The animals were underfed and several needed medical attention, according to Russian. A dog that stood out to Russian had overgrown, matted fur. He said animal control officers originally thought it was a female dog until the fur was shaved off to reveal it was a male.

"It was just in terrible shape -- it had maggots in the fur, it had sores on it, it had several spots on it's body that were infected -- but was a real trooper, was not aggressive at all," Russian said. "We thought it was probably a 50 to 60 pound dog, but when the rescue got it shaved down it was more in the 30 pound range."

Maggots in his fur! How awful :(

http://www.indexjournal.com/news/Father-of-unresponsive-2-year-old-in-Gray-Court-arrested

Doing fine is a very relative concept imo. Just because he has recovered from the brain hemorrhages to such extent that he is able to live at home does not necessarily mean that the initial diagnosis was wrong and that he hasn't got any lasting effects. He is still so young... young brains are somewhat more plastic than old brains and children may surprise us in their ability to recover... but then again some brain injury effects could be manifested later in life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back