Identified! SC - Skeletal & Shoes, Murrells Inlet bike path, *Graphic Photos* Nov'18 -David Scott Woolslayer

The shoes are quit distinctive...surely his mother would recognize them..

His facebook was posted on his missing thread (Thanks @perfectingpink ): Michael Mcknight

I don't have facebook but can see shoes in a few photos. Anyone want to look through his fb to see if Michael had shoes like this? TIA.

His facebook was posted on his missing thread (Thanks @perfectingpink ): Michael Mcknight

I don't have facebook but can see shoes in a few photos. Anyone want to look through his fb to see if Michael had shoes like this? TIA.
I looked but did not see any Pumas, there is not a ton of public photos though.

I didn’t see any Pumas either but did see that he was a cashier at Foot Locker. He has a picture of a pair of purple Nike cleats which he says is for awareness of Rett Syndrome.

Thanks both, was searching for something like this. Photo's of him with shoes. If I was young like that and had such nice shoes (I would never wear them myself btw) I would show them off a little maybe.

Thanks both, was searching for something like this. Photo's of him with shoes. If I was young like that and had such nice shoes (I would never wear them myself btw) I would show them off a little maybe.
The public photo posts are 2-4 years old. I imagine he has more shoes since then, esp given his age and growth since 2014.

The bike way is right by a golf course.

The bikeway is 18 miles long according to my googlefu. Walking it on the map, I believe that I have found the actual location where the police are parked etc in the pics from Post #1 to the thread. I don't know how to 'drop a pin' onto the location, but I'm going to try linking:

Google Maps

It seems the trail skirts by a very large wooded area at this point, no houses, no golf course.

ETA: The link worked to take you to where I believe the police are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back