SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

It's hard not to speculate, I will admit that I do.

I could see maybe some unhappiness with her. She got married just a couple years out of high school and many of us know how marriages go through challenges. But if she had wanted to make a change, she would have. She wouldn't disappear with an online lover. Her family would have supported her. Her dad is so nice.

I also don't think the locked house is weird. She had two teenagers and a landscaped yard. I'm sure there was a key stashed somewhere outside.

I think the going for a walk thing was weird, especially because she came home from work because she was dizzy. I don't do a lot of hiking when I'm lightheaded.

I am assuming her children have been spoken to, and have verified dad's story? They are not small children, and that should be easy to clear up. Was she hiding depression from others? My mother was able to. Inside our home was way different than most thought.

If you read the FB page no one saw her walking ...
Husband has been posting on FB.
She was home alone when she went missing.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1558470441054638/

Yeah I read that too (for example, look at 9/29 post by D.E.C.), and I'm lost about this fact - was she really seen walking wearing a backpack, like the missing person posters all state? Or not, like people who seem to be insiders, claim?

Other questions - where did she work? What time did her husband pick her up that Saturday morning? Did anyone at work say they saw anything unusual about her that day?

I hope when LE recovers her texts they find something to point them in the right direction :(

Yeah I read that too (for example, look at 9/29 post by D.E.C.), and I'm lost about this fact - was she really seen walking wearing a backpack, like the missing person posters all state? Or not, like people who seem to be insiders, claim?

Other questions - where did she work? What time did her husband pick her up that Saturday morning? Did anyone at work say they saw anything unusual about her that day?

I hope when LE recovers her texts they find something to point them in the right direction :(

I know its all very strange isn't it
How hard is it to get the facts straight?

Was she seen or not. And who saw her?
Where are the search dogs that might give them an idea she was walking don't ya think?

Geez....it's super quiet in here. :( Bumping for Tammy! I hope she is found safe & sound SOON!

I asked Russell what he would say if his daughter was out there watching, and his response was heartbreaking.

"Come back, get away do everything you can to to come back to us," he pleads.

Local law enforcement is considering all possibilities of what could have happened to Tammy. While the state has sent in a forensic time.

“They're looking at many angles of what could have happened. And he has 3 officers on 3 different concepts of what might have happened," Russell said.

Russell came from Indiana to help search for his daughter. He spent all weekend putting up flyers and searching wooded areas. He say he won't ever give up looking for his daughter.

"When I hear a knock at the door or the door opens, I hope it's tammy," he said.

http://www.wjbf.com/story/26709493/the-father-of-edgefields-missing-woman-fears-for-the-worst

The hinky meter towards PK is going on full for me.

Yep, me too..."peaceful" is an unexpected word here.

"She looks so peaceful" is what you hear at funerals...

ETA: He's directing people AWAY from.searching in the woods because of "deer hunting" starting up and says searchers pissed off landowners searching yesterday. Most landowners would be very cooperative with a search for a missing person I would think.

I hope LE is working very hard to get phone records and do legal snooping. Maybe she has told somebody personal things. Maybe LE is quietly gathering info. Maybe this husband has no clue...BUT due to lack of news, there are lots of maybes.

John G Kays always writes a very interesting article and give you food for thought!

After reading his articles on the Alfred Wright case, I would not believe a word this man says.

If I ever say someone was "resting peacefully" I'm talking about them in the past tense.....as in dead.

As in rest in peace dead.

Just sayin'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard