Found Safe SC - Tess Smith, 22, Greenville Co., heading to Savannah GA, 28 April 2021

SirenRiot

Reaction score
Cody Alcorn
⚠️MISSING WOMAN

Tess Smith, of Starr, South Carolina has not been seen or heard from since April 27, 2021. Her mom filed a missing persona report this week. Her family told me they are extremely worried and are asking anyone who has seen or talked to Tess to call Greenville Police at 23-CRIME.

I’m told she was possibly heading to Savannah, Georgia with a male acquaintance when her family last heard from her in late April. #missing

Last edited:
You can still edit your original post and make the necessary corrections then save. If for some reason you cannot change it report the post. Indicate what needs to be corrected and a mod will fix it for you.

You can still edit your original post and make the necessary corrections then save. If for some reason you cannot just report the post and indicate what needs to be corrected and a mod will fi it for you.
Thanks much... I can edit the original post but not the headline. Will sub report to mods tomorrow if I can't figure it out in the next 10 mins.

Police: South Carolina woman missing 2 weeks was heading to Georgia when she disappeared

Help Greenville Police find missing woman Tess Smith

Tess-Smith-GPD.jpg

Tess Smith (Source: Greenville Police Department)

GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Greenville Police officers need help finding a missing woman.

Police said Tess Smith, 22, of Starr, was last heard from on April 27.

She is about to be 5’5″ tall and weighs approximately 102 pounds, police said.

Police said she may have been on her way to Georgia.

Anyone with information is asked to contact (864) 23-CRIME.

If Tess’ last contact was on Apr 27 & she always responds right away to texts & calls, why wait to the week of May 10 to report her missing?

Where in Savannah was she scheduled to meet? Where was the photo shoot to be held?

I can't find anything for her on Instagram. I thought she might have a standalone website or that I could Google her name and find her on some kind of modeling site but couldn't find anything.

Her Facebook profile shows in a relationship but doesn't have anyone tagged. The last uploads on there are from may 2020 though so she might not he very active there

If Tess’ last contact was on Apr 27 & she always responds right away to texts & calls, why wait to the week of May 10 to report her missing?

Where in Savannah was she scheduled to meet? Where was the photo shoot to be held?
Apparently her mom didn't hear from her on Mother's Day and that's what really sparked the concern, and when they realized Noone else had spoken with her recently either they filed the police report.

I can't find anything for her on Instagram. I thought she might have a standalone website or that I could Google her name and find her on some kind of modeling site but couldn't find anything.

Her Facebook profile shows in a relationship but doesn't have anyone tagged. The last uploads on there are from may 2020 though so she might not he very active there

Insta, but it's private:
https://instagram.com/sevvyn.11igshid=13ia634k69i0n

FB: Facebook
There was a boyfriend as clearly seen on FB, however according to family comments they broke up in Sept2020 and he is actively helping look for her. Last post August 2020.

FB: tess.smith.73744

There was a boyfriend as clearly seen on FB, however according to family comments they broke up in Sept2020 and he is actively helping look for her. Last post August 2020.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back