SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

I am thinking that TK has informed who these 2 unidentified victims are. But proper procedure and protocol has to be followed for correct identification. JMO.

He's bargaining. He's gaining a measure of control of the situation. He had requests that were granted in exchange for the Superbike confession and pointing out the graves. How long until he has more "requests"??? Because we all know these folks don't start killing people in 2003 and then wait 11 years to buy 100 acres to kidnap and kill people.

There is more to come 😐

He's bargaining. He's gaining a measure of control of the situation. He had requests that were granted in exchange for the Superbike confession and pointing out the graves. How long until he has more "requests"??? Because we all know these folks don't start killing people in 2003 and then wait 11 years to buy 100 acres to kidnap and kill people.

There is more to come 😐

Agreed. The sheriff saying he prayed with him and later calling TK remorseful just proves TK is a skilled psychopath, adept at reading people and reflecting who they want to believe the psychopath to be. The sheriff showed his hand as a prayerful man, so TK put on a mask of humility and repentance.

And it sounds as though LE swallowed it if they are now scaling back the property search and not lookIng at other sites.

:sigh:​

Anyone think his financial request is a bit odd? Is that normal for LE to allow someone to transfer money like that, assuming they were 100% that it was all legal. I hope...

If my loved one was missing I wouldn't care who was trying to get it solved honestly.
I think they would be glad people were trying to get these cases back into the media and solved finally.
What I think is they've been alerted to the list and are terribly embarrassed of the fact so many have been missing or cold cases.
More minds working out potentials can help them focus in on ID's and questioning him in regards to these cases.
Or comparing evidence.
I want justice for all of those that haven't received the attention they deserve or are forgotten and put on the back burner.
These families have probably tried in vain for years to get help with their loved ones cases only to be told there's nothing new or it's not priority.
Now they have people pushing for these cases to be solved. In my opinion, it doesn't matter if they are linked or not, they have been brought out of the
dusty files and will maybe get the attention they deserve.
This case is probably a total embarrassment to the local LE and all of those who played a part in him being free all these years.
The thing is though he was SMART. He had everyone fooled. So they should be glad they've stopped him at least. That they found one victim alive.
That they might be able to finally piece together all of these unsolved cases. I have a strong feeling many are the result of his hands.

The one thing that is sticking out in my mind right now is WHAT was the reason they were finally able to search his property? Who called?
Was it someone who knew what he was doing?

I've been quite hung up on this as well. I don't know why... maybe because he confessed to the Superbike Murders so quickly. I understand that many SKs enjoy bragging about their crimes and we already know he likes to taunt others... but I still have so many questions about how this all played out. He was uncooperative with LE on Friday and asked for a lawyer. The very next day he initiated contact with them, confessed to the Superbike Murders, and "expressed remorse"?

I wonder if LE was aware that TK had been a customer at the shop prior to this arrest? Maybe they even interviewed TK way back in 2003 and cleared him of involvement, but then put two and two together after KB's phone led them to a property owned by TK? I honestly don't know. I just feel like they must have mentioned those murders to him before he confessed. I hope it wasn't a false confession on his part. I know they said he gave details only the killer would know, but LE can inadvertently reveal those details without realizing it sometimes. If they questioned the store's known customers back in 2003 and TK was included in those interviews, they could have given away important details by the way they worded their questions back then. YKWIM?

Something just isn't sitting right with me about it. He's using the confession as a bargaining chip to gain control of the situation with specific demands. He's being "polite and respectful" and "showing remorse". It almost sounds like he's duped these guys... Hook, Line, & Sinker.

I know they want information from him. HE knows he has something they want. He's giving demands and they are complying with his "requests". It's like they're negotiating with a terrorist!

He will likely offer up additional information in exchange for even higher demands in the future. This game of cat and mouse of his could go on for quite some time... because there's no way in hell he took an 11 year break. (He's only owned the property since 2014 & the SuperBike Murders happened in 2003.)

Unfortunately, I believe they've only discovered a very small fraction of the innocent lives he's stolen. I hope LE realizes the level of evil they're dealing with right now. I hope they take that into consideration before they meet any more of his "reasonable requests" in the future. I sincerely hope they do not become his fiddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also...I think he confessed specifically to the superbike killings because the sheriff headed that investigation and was in the news for it. I'd guess it's the biggest frustration of his career...TK was toying with him, putting him into his debt while rubbing in that he had beaten him and was only now solving the case because TK handed it to him. And then I guarantee they thanked him for it!

JMO

Also would be interested to see his Facebook posts around October 18th (when supposedly police flew over with a helicopter)

Also would be interested to see his Facebook posts around October 18th (when supposedly police flew over with a helicopter)
I may have missed that, where did police fly over?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I went through my screenshots, but the ones that jumped to mind re: your post were sept 21-22 (possums & birds). I can't believe it didn't hit me before now that this was when CDC's page came to life.

Agreed. The sheriff saying he prayed with him and later calling TK remorseful just proves TK is a skilled psychopath, adept at reading people and reflecting who they want to believe the psychopath to be. The sheriff showed his hand as a prayerful man, so TK put on a mask of humility and repentance.

And it sounds as though LE swallowed it if they are now scaling back the property search and not lookIng at other sites.

^^^^
Everything you just said... AMEN!

I was just thinking that. We all know how that turned out for Bundy.

Yep, a couple escapes and a marriage. A sorority destroyed and a little girl dead. And that's just what we know in Florida after the second escape...

:facepalm:

Oh dear. Shades of Lou Smit in the JonBenet case.

:rolleyes:

There is more to come [emoji52]

Man, am I glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking this!

There is more to come ��

I read that the FBI was also investigating. I think LE knows what they are doing rather than this monster having the upper hand. LE wants to know all of his victims and give comfort to families. I also think that LE wants to get him to confess as it will save KB the trauma of having to testify in court what happened to her boyfriend and her.

He is a monster who will never see the outside of a prison again. If they give him a concession on a photo and personal statement to his mother and some cash to a poor young woman who hash't broken the law, I think it is a well worth it price. Families of victims of serial killers who never get confirmation or a body live a life of grief that is unknown to me and most of us. I hope he gives his victim's families some peace.

I also believe that he is a narcissistic sociopath who committed many more crimes against people.

FOX Carolina NewsVerified account ‏@foxcarolinanews 3m3 minutes ago
JUST IN: Sheriff says Todd Kohlhepp will represent himself in court.

I just knew it. He is the ultimate control freak. I'm sure he thinks he is smarter than any attorney out there, too.

ETA: When I first heard that TK had money transferred to a girl he has been helping raise, my immediate thought was that perhaps he already had some attorneys -looking for 15 minutes of fame, due to the notoriety of this case- contact him, offering their service for free (thus my previous post). As I thought more about it, though, I just couldn't imagine TK relinquishing control in any part of his life. What a narcissistic, psychopathic dummy.

Is there a general thread for discussion of new developments? I don't want to discourage discussion and updates but I was hoping we could keep this thread more to discussing possible victims. Can a mod start a general discussion thread for all the new developments, court appearances and press conferences? TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back