Identified! SC - Yemassee, BlkFem 28-35, 347UFSC, scars - thyroid, c-section & hysterectomy, May'95 *GRAPHIC* - Maria Telles-Gonzalez

The Jane Doe was identified as Maria Telles-Gonzalez, 36, from Kissimmee, FL.

Some links:

Not sure I’d this is helpful but my family lives in yemassee. This caught my attention because it’s such a small town and nothing like this ever happens. The only thing in yemassee is a small Amtrak train station. Perhaps she was riding the train and met the wrong person who did this to her. Idk. Yemassee is also located right off of I-95. I’m sorry for your loss and I hope they catch who did this because justice is justice no matter how long it takes.

A Florida woman named Maria Telles-Gonzalez was found dead in South Carolina's Lowcountry region in 1995, but it took decades before modern genealogy testing was able to help detectives identify her remains.

Even since they did in December, they've been unable to locate two persons of interest in the case, which remains unsolved.

The Murdaughs are not tied to Telles-Gonzalez's case, but the family exerted influence over the prosecutor's office in the area for years.
Maria Telles-Gonzalez was later identified as the woman whose body was found in South Carolina in 1995.

The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office is looking for information on this unidentified man in connection with the cold case investigation into the murder of Maria Telles-Gonzalez, who was found dead in 1995 but remained unidentified until November. He is believed to have been her boyfriend at the time she went missing from her family's home in May 1995.

Jacob Langston, Digital Journalist
Published: September 25, 2023 at 1:17 PM
''Investigators are requesting the public to review 1995 photographs of Carlos, as well as age-progression images, and provide any information on his identity. He is a suspect in the murder of Maria Telles-Gonzalez. (FDLE)

KISSIMMEE, Fla. – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement announced they are seeking the public’s help in identifying a possible witness connected to the 1995 murder of Kissimmee resident Maria Telles-Gonzalez.

Her body was recovered in South Carolina but it is believed the murderer killed Telles-Gonzalez in Florida, then transported her body to Yemassee, South Carolina.''
1695667103075.png
Investigators are requesting the public to review 1995 photographs of Carlos, as well as age-progression images, and provide any information on his identity. He is a suspect in the murder of Maria Telles-Gonzalez. (FDLE)
1695667143720.png
Investigators are requesting the public to review 1995 photographs of Carlos, as well as age-progression images, and provide any information on his identity. (FDLE)

Jacob Langston, Digital Journalist
Published: September 25, 2023 at 1:17 PM
''Investigators are requesting the public to review 1995 photographs of Carlos, as well as age-progression images, and provide any information on his identity. He is a suspect in the murder of Maria Telles-Gonzalez. (FDLE)

KISSIMMEE, Fla. – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement announced they are seeking the public’s help in identifying a possible witness connected to the 1995 murder of Kissimmee resident Maria Telles-Gonzalez.

Her body was recovered in South Carolina but it is believed the murderer killed Telles-Gonzalez in Florida, then transported her body to Yemassee, South Carolina.''
View attachment 449323
Investigators are requesting the public to review 1995 photographs of Carlos, as well as age-progression images, and provide any information on his identity. He is a suspect in the murder of Maria Telles-Gonzalez. (FDLE)
View attachment 449324
Investigators are requesting the public to review 1995 photographs of Carlos, as well as age-progression images, and provide any information on his identity. (FDLE)
I hope I'm reading this correctly. It states that she was alone with her husband when she disappeared.

I'm confused. Was Carlos someone she was seeing or was he her husband with a fake identity?

''Now, investigators say leads have identified a possible witness only known as Carlos – who is believed to have been a friend or boyfriend of the woman. Carlos also may have been a resident in the Orlando area at the time of Telles-Gonzalez's death.
Carlos is described by authorities as a Hispanic man and believed to be between 5-foot-8 and 5-foot-10.
"People familiar with Carlos reported he spoke Spanish and very good English,"
the release mentioned. ''

rbbm
''Investigators are trying to identify two people closely connected to Maria; her close friend whose name may be “Patricia” and a male friend/suspected boyfriend, who remains unidentified. They are believed to have also lived in the Kissimmee, Florida area. ''

''Now, investigators say leads have identified a possible witness only known as Carlos – who is believed to have been a friend or boyfriend of the woman. Carlos also may have been a resident in the Orlando area at the time of Telles-Gonzalez's death.
Carlos is described by authorities as a Hispanic man and believed to be between 5-foot-8 and 5-foot-10.
"People familiar with Carlos reported he spoke Spanish and very good English,"
the release mentioned. ''

rbbm
''Investigators are trying to identify two people closely connected to Maria; her close friend whose name may be “Patricia” and a male friend/suspected boyfriend, who remains unidentified. They are believed to have also lived in the Kissimmee, Florida area. ''
Patricia was identified a while back and she's still alive. Pretty devastated to hear of her death I'm sure. They were best friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back