SC - Zachary Malinowski, 19, Aynor, 25 Aug 2013 *Arrests*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Walker007, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Walker007

Walker007 New Member

Search is active and has been active now for over a week with searchers on the ground. Please say a prayer for Zachary and his family.

Missing Person Info and Stats:

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/zachary-malinowski/

Details of Disappearance
    Zachary was playing basketball with 2 of his friends on Sunday, August 25,2013. After playing ball, Zachary dropped off on of his friends at a residence (Murray Johnson Rd, Conway, SC) and the other friend states that he and Zachary then went to a lady’s residence – 7th Avenue, in Aynor,SC. They both stayed at that residence until approximately 11:30pm. The friend states that Zachary left in Zachary’s vehicle (1996 dark purple/burgundy Chevy Beretta) to get something to eat. He hasn’t been seen since.

Missing 19 Year Olds Car Found Burned Out: VIDEO at Link:

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=942867

SNIPPED:

Search teams hold out hope for missing teen
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23290...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9280742

SNIPPED:

Parents Interviewed.
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23290...man-missing-since-sunday#.UirWgomKZ6U.twitter

SNIPPED:

Jordan said it is unlike her son to leave home for any period of time and not let anyone know, especially several days.

2. Loading...

3. J1981

J1981 New Member

Wonder what happened at the lady friends house? Just would like to know the mood of the two boys when they left. Was this somewhere they went often? Was Zach upset? I can't imagine finding my sons car and not him :(

4. scmom

scmom New Member

5. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Malinowski's stepfather says he has his own theories - that he's not yet ready to share - about what happened to his stepson.

"As it's coming to light, we're learning more. There's a lot of activity with law enforcement and they seem to be making a lot of progress. I'm very hopeful," said Jordan.

6. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

7. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

8. FlamingoLady

FlamingoLady New Member

I'm wondering if this lady that were visiting was married or had a significant other?

9. scmom

scmom New Member

I can only imagine where Zack's stepfather's thoughts are running, but I'd have to be suspicious of the friend(s) who saw him last.

10. floridamomma

floridamomma "I've never let my school interfere with my educat

This doesn't sound good. :(

Nothing new?

11. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

In your link from post #3, it says he was last heard from via phone at 12:15 8/26. I wonder with who? Also, he has a charge from 12/12 for MJ and an open bottle in his car... I wonder if he was making a weed run and something happened.

12. scmom

scmom New Member

I believe in one of the earlier articles it was a girlfriend. I'd have to go back and look, but I think she said she'd already gone to bed and missed his call, tried to call him back the next morning and couldn't reach him.

Here it is:
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23290...man-missing-since-sunday#.UirWgomKZ6U.twitter

Malinowski's friend, Samantha Hopkins said Malinowski texted her Sunday night around midnight. Hopkins was sleeping so she didn't see the text messages until Monday. Hopkins said she attempted to call and text Malinowski, but was unable to reach him.

"I was like this is crazy. He was always the type of person to have his phone," Hopkins said.

But Hopkins said another one of their mutual friend's also was unable to reach Malinowski.

"I texted his best friend Shakeem and he hadn't heard from him either so I knew something was wrong," Hopkins said.

13. TravelingBug

TravelingBug Verified Insider

His anger over what he seems to be inferring is interference in his relationship with his GF, and his comment about he loves her enough that he would prove it by dying for her if he had to have got to be worrying his family.

14. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

This is about 3 hours from me, and I haven't seen or read about it. CUE is a great resource.

15. southsleuth

southsleuth New Member

I'm in Cola and haven't heard about it either.

16. Sin

Sin New Member

There is, like, no coverage! Argh. He's legally a grown up and I know that changes how they search, but come on! I don't know many people that want to take off for a breather and set their car on fire. Something happened here and time is being wasted.

17. ClaireNC

ClaireNC WS Member

I'm less than an hour from Conway and haven't heard anything either.

As the mother of a son in his early 20's, I hate the fact that boys this age don't get the attention they deserve when they go missing.

18. candi123

candi123 New Member

19. candi123

candi123 New Member

20. stillwatersc

stillwatersc New Member

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23290957/police-looking-for-young-man-missing-since-sunday
    Sounds like LE and his family have contacted the right people to look. Hopefully they will get some answers soon.

21. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member