Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses

Casshew said:
okay I found it - maybe there are 2 guys to inspire one character?

Albert Fish: real life Hannibal Lector - The Crime Library

I read the article on Gein and they said that he was the inspiration for Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. Wasn't Buffalo Bill one of the men in the cell next to Lecter's?

Can you imagine being one of the people who had let Gein babysit for your kids? Then finding out about him?

mysteriew said:
I read the article on Gein and they said that he was the inspiration for Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. Wasn't Buffalo Bill one of the men in the cell next to Lecter's?

Can you imagine being one of the people who had let Gein babysit for your kids? Then finding out about him?
What about one the neighbors who thought he was sharing his venison with them and then later found out it likely wasn't venison after all! :eek: :eek: :eek: I would probably kill myself at that point! :sick: :sick:

My parents are also from Wisconsin and they tell a very sick joke about this. Book title: How to get a head. By Ed Gein.

Buffalo Bill was the guy in Silence of the Lambs that was making the Girl Suit. Very similar to what Ed Gein did with his lamp shades.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back