Scientists Test DNA On Hubby's Underwear For Signs OF Cheating

This will serve notice to men to chuck their undies, before returning home, after a night out with the boys.

Or take a really good shower first?

Hmmm, just thought of a new idea for a business - sort of a "drive through car wash for men", type of thing.

To be super-duper safe - take along 2 pairs of undies, shower, and chunk the used one. men have got to learn to use their noggins, you know. ;)

I think almost everyone would have done the same. We all get little "perks" where we work... but I guess if someone "rats" you out the company has to look stupid and say, "I didn't know..."

I agree, and I own the place where people get the perks, so theoretically it costs me money. The balance is hopefully a happy, productive employee. The kind of thing I'm talking about is giving someone who can't afford them needed drugs from samples about to expire, getting second readings of radiographic studies at no charge, etc.

Did someone rat her out or did she give herself away? It sounded like the laatter.

Crypto6

Hmmm, just thought of a new idea for a business - sort of a "drive through car wash for men", type of thing.

To be super-duper safe - take along 2 pairs of undies, shower, and chunk the used one. men have got to learn to use their noggins, you know. ;)
Mt, you are far too knowledgeable.

I think the DNA test at the drugstore is a great idea, lol! However, being the sleuther that I am, and so many of you are, we would all be able to determine if a man(or woman) is cheating, without the DNA of course! LOL

I think the DNA test at the drugstore is a great idea, lol! However, being the sleuther that I am, and so many of you are, we would all be able to determine if a man(or woman) is cheating, without the DNA of course! LOL
Just think how many fathers might discover that they aren't the father of their children. Or the children would find out that their father isn't really their father. That would be bad.

I always heard if your man comes home and heads straight for the shower he's in there washing off the scent of another woman.

I always heard if your man comes home and heads straight for the shower he's in there washing off the scent of another woman.

Luckily my husband is usually coming in from working in the yard, or coming out of the operating room, and no woman would want to smell him anyway.

Actually, when we were younger I have to admit I kept my eyes and ears open alot more.

...But to me, there is something indescribably sad about testing your partner's underwear.

Me too, Nova. The day I find myself with my husband's boxer briefs in one hand and a DNA kit in the other is the day I.....well, let's just say, I think I'd be gone before it came to that. It's not my style to be distrusting - I take it on faith that I know as much as I need to about what's going on in my relationship.

Perhaps - as another poster mentioned - this was done to soak him in divorce court.

But it's really not much different than partner's who go over the credit card bill or cell phone bill with a fine tooth comb.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back